Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video (38500 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2017
A young man from Ogoni in Rivers state was beaten and humiliated after he slapped a lady whom he saw walking on the street. According to the lady who was questioned about what happened, she revealed that the young man asked her to remove the headgear she was wearing because it bears the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB symbol -a group which he said isn't registered with Nigerian government.

After she refused to do that, the young man slapped her and stabbed a with a screw driver before destroying her Ipad...According to the lady she slapped the man back in retaliation before residents came to her aid.

When the man was asked by the chairman of the area why he approached the lady, he couldn't give any tangible reason...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/young-man-beaten-and-humiliated-after.html

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJa6Sf4qUA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by dingbang(m): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Dem no even beat am well.. Stupid fool

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Atiku2019: 5:46am On Apr 25, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by nepapole(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Blood in his heyes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2017
If to sey I dey there I for give am a top-up slap also nonsense. Just look at angry angry

You approached her but, didn't touch her and her phone's screen broke, her watch even spoilt. Somebody should slap that guy on my behalf. Anuofia

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by dainformant(m): 5:49am On Apr 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by sisisioge: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Good for him! He should be made to replace the iPad too...forking niggggaar! Wetin concern am? Eeewu!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by hornyofife: 6:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Tell your oracle,before you, i was.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by madridguy(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Good for him. Wetin concern him? Even if the lady like let her wear ISIS cap na she get her head.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by WhistleB(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians are looking for any means to vent their anger at the present government. If not, on a normal day they will say 'maybe the girl don do the guy something before'.
The guy chop free mending.

46 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Yet the guy still dey bone face

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Partnerbiz(f): 6:28am On Apr 25, 2017
The guy was beside himself. He was obviously drunk and wasn't in control of his senses. He should be made to pay though.

Sorry Ipob girl.

See below for data pls. See testimonies too

10 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by capatainrambo: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good for him. Wetin concern him? Even if the lady like let her wear ISIS cap na she get her head.
grin
madridguy:
wati bring isis come here now, guy nor let me suspect you o

6 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Suspect me as in? tongue

capatainrambo:
grin wati bring isis come here now, guy nor let me suspect you o
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by morgang(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians and there quick to judge syndrome probably, just because she's a Lady. I choose to be neutral cause this news isn't complete yet!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by armadeo(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Lol. The guy thought it was vairaland were you do anyhow you like.

Mods come catch am.

See as e eye red. When e go buy new I pad, next time he will wake pass

14 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2017
tantrums everywhere

I'm out cry
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by hollawaley2: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
he wan chyke the girl

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by repogirl(f): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Ajekun Iya ni o je

Eni ton tona ti ti ton tona tona ti ti ti(I dont know this part well, its like tongue twister grin)

Ajekun iya ni o je! Ntoooorrrrr! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by AlexCk: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Lol,

The guy shaaa,

I just dey imagine wetn d residents do am,
Hehehehe

20 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Alitair(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
See his face. He is now regretting why he took the weed his friend gave him. IPOB

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by iPopAlomo(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Him smoke weed join...?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2017
As much as I believe in slapping girls to reset their mind to factory reset. Slapping my darling IPOB? If to say i dey there I for kill the stupid guy. Mumu guy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by repogirl(f): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Maybe he was forming whistle blower. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Moving4: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Na wah 4 dem o!
Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
why does this remind me of my former area where you don't wear certain tshirt or colors because of cultists,anyway good for the idiot

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by adeniyi3971(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
It was that moment he knew he Bleep**d up...

but DUDE whyyyyyyyyyy?

4 Likes

Re: Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video by lafuria1(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
The lady story makes no sense, in PH, if it was in the north or southwest, i can understand, a man from ogoni asking you you remove your biafra headgear (story sounds convenient)

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel / Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty / Customs Officers Declared Wanted For Clearing 661 Pump-action Riffles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.