Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas (1315 Views)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Joel3(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
like as I will always say, in every relationship I never loose a thing. thanks to my nature. I will never invest or commit anything to any relationship. never will it ever happen. I do things when I want to and not because of what anyone want me to do, literally I don't take relationship serious and maybe it also contribute due to my nature and past . and i also will never promise anything.

this girl has been showing me love and care, but for me been whom I am always tell her not to waste her time with this brother here. cos I won't take it serious. oh never mind she ignore all this signs and continue a relationship with me. oh well since I have no choice or anything to loose but sit down there and enjoy the ride. I also made up my mind not to ask for anything. did I really ask? oh no not at all.

she is the one that initiate romance while I just look, if I should put it this way. she like romancing me. and I will just sit there and look sometimes I will only respond by romancing her back. I never ask for sex or anything. sometimes she will say what kind of person are you. you don't talk and you are too quite and you a bad boy. I keep my impression for her to see that there is no heart in me she can steal. a kind of heartless feeling one will start wondering on how to please such a person.

to cut the story short I already started to like her little by little despite my behavior towards her not minding she has someone else. but lately she begin to sing in my ear anytime we see that she need money for Xmas this and that and not that she is asking me directly but anyone will know even a blind person what she meant. so I made up my mind to give her some thing the week to Christmas from what I was expecting. but I never told her or made any promise and I was surprise when she stop taking my calls immediately.

to ascertain she is doing it purposely I initiated a call for several times her number has always busy my call at about the first seconds. it seems more like automatic setting. I sent a text why she block my number. I didn't get response till the next day. she called me the next day with aggressive tone that she saw my rejected calls that what her phone shows. I was like you mean you blocked my number she said she don't know what is wrong with her phone that her phone was faulty and she needed money to get another phone. I hate poor girls. since I know this girl it has been from one money for this and one money for that' and of which I usually don't respond and had never given any to her

from the money I wanted to give her I just had a change of heart immediately. she cut the phone and thereafter I keep trying the number it was the same problem after from morning till night I sent I text that it's over between us. and she didn't respond. in my mind I called it a quiet already.

after Xmas celebration. she now start calling me and I refused to picked her calls. one will want to ask me why I hate the female so much or why I said i won't get married, it's surely one of this reasons. Xmas is just for a day and if any one can treat you like this it will get worst when you finally get married. I never wanted anything from her and I never ask of anything. in one of my statement to her is that if she feel that she is doing me favor for wanting to give me sex which is of mutual feelings and benefit then she should keep it to herself, I really don't need it. but if she sees it as an act between two person for both pleasure that is only when I will agree to do.

i'm I too strict?
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by eigmaticme: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sorry
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by 2dice(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
We know ladies Got Wahala
But sincerely Bro you Got Issues

3 Likes

Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Joel3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
eigmaticme:
Sorry
sorry for what
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Joel3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
2dice:
We know ladies Got Wahala But sincerely Bro you Got Issues
issues as how?
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Chidoks(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
2dice:
We know ladies Got Wahala
But sincerely Bro you Got Issues

Thank you my brother!
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Bisjosh(f): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na wa o bros eee!

The summary of it all is that;

You are not a happy person

You are a bitter person

You are a walking time-bomb.

3 Likes

Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by bennyrazz: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
"I keep my impression for her to see that there is no heart in me she can steal. a kind of heartless feeling one will start wondering on how to please such a person" --- this part of your post @joel3 got me laughing. Are you Pharaoh?
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
wetin come dey pain u now u no love am, u leave wetin u cum dey tell nairaland to do....u are jst being arrogant. u dey find free girls abi??,... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by johnson232: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bisjosh:

You are a walking time-bomb.

cc joel3 this lady say u be boko haram.
u dey time and wan bomb nairaland.... cheesy
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Joel3(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
johnson232:

cc joel3 this lady say u be boko haram.
u dey time and wan bomb nairaland.... cheesy
don't mind her, cos buy ain't loyal. she is a suicide bomber.
Re: She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas by Joel3(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
zaragal:
wetin come dey pain u now u no love am, u leave wetin u cum dey tell nairaland to do....u are jst being arrogant. u dey find free girls abi??,... undecided undecided undecided...
where did I made mention that I am looking for free girls? your boyfriend is being arrogant.

(1) (Reply)

My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? / Matured Ladies And Gentlemen Should Judge This Without Sentiments / Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.