Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? (2131 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video) / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by mekaboy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
How come they could not record the incident that led to the killing of their members celebrating the release of kanu ?

They rather come to cry online without evidence.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lolz...I guess so

1 Like

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by AareOlumidey: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.
As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in
1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today.Tobe continued............

4 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by missKiffy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Indeed they are undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by Achuwa1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
When ppl protest & agitate for their sovereignity peacefully & u insinuate they are illiterate it is the person thinking they are illiterates tht is ignorant

5 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by mekaboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Achuwa1:
When ppl protest & agitate for their sovereignity peacefully & u insinuate they are illiterate it is the person thinking they are illiterates tht is ignorant

Since someone was shot in the first protest, they went on the second without any form of recording to present as evidence incase something goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
AareOlumidey:

What South South Niger Delta wants is 50% Resource Control not biafra Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is 50% resource control. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.
As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in
1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today.Tobe continued............

Yoruba. I love ur style.
U guys have corrupted d mind of the SS towards the Igbo man.
How did it happen?
Through propaganda.
You became high ranking officials in the Oil industry in PH, calabar etc.
Over the years you corrupted SS girls with ur dicks and spoilt them with cash--plenty cash.
You married many and became in-laws to the SSners.
And now they pay allegiance to you because you are now one family sort off.
Yoruba I cut hat for una abeg.
Una try.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
AareOlumidey:

Yoruba. I love ur style.
U guys have corrupted d mind of the SS towards the Igbo man.
How did it happen?
Through propaganda.
You became high ranking officials in the Oil industry in PH, calabar etc.
Over the years you corrupted SS girls with ur dicks and spoilt them with cash--plenty cash.
You married many and became in-laws to the SSners.
And now they pay allegiance to you because you are now one family sort off.
And now they speak whatever you want them to because you r married to their toto and have destroyed it.
Yoruba I cut hat for una abeg.
Una try.

7 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by HiddenShadow: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op

Does this Topic not violate NL rule.?
The Mods should act now

mekaboy:
How come they could not record the incident that led to the killing of their members celebrating the release of kanu ?
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by DerideGull(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:

I say without equivocation, based on the context of this thread, that you are a quantified dunce. Do you know the meaning of the word - illiterate? Please see Google and it is user friendly too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
HiddenShadow:
Op

Does this Topic not violate NL rule.?
The Mods should act now

I asked a reasonable question. Haven't they learnt from the first attack? Don't they know how to use camera phones.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:

Stop bringing Yoruba to your BIA-BIA-FRAUD thread.........must you ipad agitator mention Yoruba in all your thread.

Na so Yoruba dey give una hard on

Lol. I am not IPOB n I am stating d obvious or r u blind?
Besides everyone knows the length Yoruba can go.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by HiddenShadow: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:

I asked a reasonable question.

You are going against the rule of NL
No preaching on Biafra is allowed
Close the topic or be banned
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes they are! why d'you ask?
should be pretty obvious.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by drss(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:

thunder fire u there! Whether una like am or not d zoo will collapse.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by DerideGull(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:

I asked a reasonable question. Haven't they learnt from the first attack? Don't they know how to use camera phones.

Per the bolded, what has being able to use a camera got to do with literacy or lack thereof? In another thread, one dumbass fool will argue for the low intellect of Africans.

1 Like

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:

Yawns......lying bastard.......
Besides everyone knows that IPAD yoots are all liars......including you

Dude. I am Middlebeltan. I can give u my numb to call if u wish.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by MXrep: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
AareOlumidey:

The Unitary system Ironsi created had nothing like quota system or state of origin. Igboland is merit driven, anything done on merit natrrally favours igbos. the under 17 team is 50% SE and carried the cup. If things should not be merit based and equal opportunity for the best to emerge, let everbody go and stay on their own. Igbos will never intentionally reduce their quest for excellence to comfort lazy ppl's fear of domination

3 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by Klinee: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:

local champion like u!
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:

i dont fuckn need ya number.....number for what.......i insist...you are a lying IPAD yoot.

End of story......number my a$$$ grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Stop throwing tantrums boo.
Its kk.
U r behaving like a girl.
Leave the gurly tantrums for us.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:

i dont fuckn need ya number.....number for what.......i insist...you are a lying IPAD yoot.

End of story......number my a$$$ grin grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Stop throwing tantrums boo.
Its kk.
U r beginning to sound like a girl.
Leave the gurly tantrums for us.

1 Like

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by HiddenShadow: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
I wonder why this topic hasnt being closed Mynd4
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by Klinee: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
DerideGull:

Per the bolded, what has being able to use a camera got to do with literacy or lack thereof? In another thread, one dumbass fool will argue for the low intellect of Africans.
most africa are very retard in their mental reason. Imagine what a low africa mentality this idiotic OP is displaying here.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by DerideGull(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
AareOlumidey:

1966 that we are complaining against today
. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today.Tobe continued............

Per the bolded, most Nigerians have penchant for idiocy and stark ignorance. This is the reason why idiotic and moronic essays should be cut to size the moment they germinate. When Ironsi assumed the reigns of power in Nigerian government until the time his was murdered, Nigeria has regional system of government with four regions operating on quasi-independence as they were under Tafawa Balewa. However this quasi-independent format was abolished by Gowon when he created 12 states which introduced the unitary government where state government are looking up to Lagos for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by NakedEve: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
says someone willing to give a stranger her number on a public forum to prove she is not an IPAD yoot......i call it classless
Try get level small....dont come out too cheap

Lol. u tink I care what u tink?
It is people like you who make us do shakara wen u ask us out.
When we want to be 'friendly' cos we r hornie u talk trash.
Re: Are The Biafran Protesters Illiterates ? by Nuells: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where's Mynd44, has he gone for Xmas?? Pls do the needful on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity Made This Oyinbo Woman Bend / BUHARI'S RETURN: Over 15,000 Nigerian Youths To Welcome Him. / Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.