Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead (46034 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by erinalex: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:
That awkward moment when you wish it (death) had taken someone else (I didn't mention Femi Adesina oo) instead of the deceased undecided

R.I.P. to the dead sha!
so by femi adesina's death ur life would have have hope. This shows how you had tied ur miserable life,into one man's death. Shallow thinker--"it is only by d death of some persons,that u can be successful in life"

1 Like

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by peacefulpeace101(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:
That awkward moment when you wish it (death) had taken someone else (I didn't mention Femi Adesina oo) instead of the deceased undecided

R.I.P. to the dead sha!
it is you we wish death to take now, amen.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by korel9: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2015
erinalex:
so by femi adesina's death ur life would have have hope. This shows how you had tied ur miserable life,into one man's death. Shallow thinker--"it is only by d death of some persons,that u can be successful in life"

I will remember to add you too in my prayers!

RIP to the dead.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by korel9: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2015
peacefulpeace101:

Please change your moniker e-diot!

RIP to the dead.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by modestdude(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP to her Amazonic soul.

But wait a minute

Was it not Femi Adesina who wished merry Christmas to wailing wailers?. Ehya this death will now make him a temporal sorrowful wailing wailer, to make him understand how bitter wailing can be.

Lesson: we should know how we make cajole or fun of people's condition
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by ladychioma: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP mama.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by ladychioma: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP mama.what a world
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by ogaprime(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2015
She looks like one actress that use to act in mike bamiloye's old christian films like "ayamatanga"

Abi??

1 Like

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2015
May Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI comfort the bereaved family.
And may God protect the survivors and the rest of us from such tragedies.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Gbengadan(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
ogaprime:
She looks like one actress that use to act in mike bamiloye's old christian films like "ayamatanga"

Abi??
Yes. she was in Mount Zion's Ministry for a long time before she left to dedicate her time to academics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Skmoda360(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2015
So sad
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by samphemmy5: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP ma! Rest on
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Ochinex(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
modestdude:
Register with. cool
Lol. thanks man. But go and register
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Gbengadan(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
I.really wish I cld say all I've got for this great woman but words fail me. I was not only taught the art of theatre, drama and film dissecting, I was also taught so many virtues by this woman of great substance! Professor Mrs Foluke Ogunleye, a woman who toed the path of great men in the theatre successfully, was not just a workaholic but also a leader who led by example (Dr Kola Oyewo will attest to that). For someone to climb that height of Professorship from PhD within less than a decade is astonishing and astounding especially coming from a woman. She has told us, as Executive Members of the Departmental Association in 2008, that for whatever reason people have decided to vote or choose u to lead them, do so with so much humility and passionately just as u have to lead them especially in ur academics. She was a model for many and mother to all. A shining light and example of the accomplished products of Dramatic Arts, OAU who have in past 8 years bn bringing the whole world of theatre to Ife with her biennial International Film Festival and conference. A lil above 50 years, no doubt OAU and Nigeria by extension has lost a great and rare gem in Foluke Ogunleye, nee Adesina! Rest in Perfect Peace Prof! U will be remembered for the many great lives u have touched and for ur ingenuity and media dexterity... Sleep on ma till we meet to part no more. Adieu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by babdap: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
WeedSeller:
Chai ! This woman no roll enter 2016 with just 2days left..'# Its well

Rip tho..#
truly you are a weed seller.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Ayabaxter(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
So sad she's gone. She used 2 act in mount zion films. What a Sad end R.I.P

1 Like

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
babdap:
truly you are a weed seller.

Bro ;Nodey quote me out of stolidity.." What you wrote is extraneous to what i wrote'' Ewo loshi
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by maverick24(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:

APC zombie spotted!
Ur fada na nigga dan buro uba shege kawai angry
wishing another man death has become issue of political affiliation to you?One thing is certain.... You are as frustrated as your motherfurcker of a father. Idiot!!!
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by ogaprime(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gbengadan:

Yes. she was in Mount Zion's Ministry for a long time before she left to dedicate her time to academics.

Hmmmm....thanks for the info
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by excellentmomma(f): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ochinex:
Please Biafrans Register on Biafratown.com.
it is more like nairaland if not better.

Thanks for this info. Good move. NL mods, you can ban me now as much as u can. cheesy
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Prince16: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
GoldenBoi111:

Your stupidity has no level, na people like you dey give naija bad name. RIP to the dead. inalahi

sam90s:

You're desperately in need of mental as well as intelectual growth, so you disagree with someone's politics and gbam! Thay had to die.

Beetobee:

Be careful, hatred could consume you. If you dont have something positive to say, just keep quiet.

erinalex:
peacefulpeace101:

maverick24:
wishing another man death has become issue of political affiliation to you?One thing is certain.... You are as frustrated as your motherfurcker of a father. Idiot!!!

Dhorrrrr!
By now u guyz should have known an attention seeker when u see one.
Pls, let it slide.
RIP 2 her
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its a pity, rip to mama

To him that call people wailer, I guess he will be wailling now.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by korel9: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
maverick24:

I don't blame you! It is Seun dat gave u dis rare privilege to feel among socialites dat I blame angry

Here in Russia we don't reply goats grin
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Adeevah(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
korel9:

R.I.P. to the dead sha!

All the APC zombies and dullards should keep the mentions coming.
For the benefit of the dullards, I said I All the blood of Jesus in ur vain has dried up...you need to refill with the blood of satandidn't mentin.... is that hard to read and comprehend? grin

RIP to the dead.
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Adeevah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
And they both look alike...RIP
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by anigbajumo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
I was in the sitting room with my younger sister,wen she saw dis,she shouted "The only proff in my department".

She told me hw he came with her children during their last convocation play and the way she used to teach..what a courageous woman.RIP,what a great loss to oau and Nigeria at Large....
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Mrs Ogunleye.. Sad ..so passionate about her job.
hello! Ar u an OAU student?
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
oh why??, she was a character in the great mistake by mount zion. I respect her spoken english. chai, never knew she was even a lecturer. RIP ma.

pics of when she was much younger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.