Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead (46029 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by dimeji877(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rip to the dead[b]
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by babajeje123(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
olubankemi:
oh why??, she was a character in the great mistake by mount zion. I respect her spoken english. chai, never knew she was even a lecturer. RIP ma.

pics of when she was much younger.

She gave the film life. What a great actress she was! What a great loss to the media world!
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by hotnsexy4christ(f): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nonybb:
Her death was caused by Jonathan
, u need JESUS, is jonathan minister of transportation?
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Stanbeto: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sleep on
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by wayinoma: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gbengadan:

Yes. she was in Mount Zion's Ministry for a long time before she left to dedicate her time to academics.
that's not correct she was already a lecturer before mount zion
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Gbengadan(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
wayinoma:
that's not correct she was already a lecturer before mount zion
I said she left or resigned to dedicate her time to academics. I didn't say she left to join the academics. To decide to Dedicate ur time to something is different from joining or starting something. So my use of English word wasn't ambiguous
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by wayinoma: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gbengadan:

I said she left or resigned to dedicate her time to academics. I didn't say she left to join the academics. To decide to Dedicate ur time to something is different from joining or starting something. So my use of English word wasn't ambiguous
don't say things you don't know. I will leave it at that
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by Gbengadan(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2015
wayinoma:
don't say things you don't know. I will leave it at that
Well, u may know what I do not but I am sure u do not even knw enough of what I have known of this woman, on first hand I must say too! I leave it at that also
Re: OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead by aAK1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
I remember her from the mount Zion movie.someone pls remind me of the name. Rip ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.