Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Young Wife And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Young Wife And I (997 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / My Young Wife And I / My Young Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Young Wife And I by Psaduwa007: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
What is it like to be a polygamist in modern-day Nigeria? Find out in this story, in which Nowa, the narrator, marries a young, second wife in middle age...

In a few months time, I will be 65 years old. At this stage in my life, one would expect that I would be free of such relationship issues like heartache, betrayal, lack of trust and other matters of the heart that lots of people face in life.

But it's not so. A few months ago, I was stabbed in the back, betrayed by someone I loved with all my heart and soul and invested so much in.
The traitorous person, the snake who has caused me so much pain is none other than my wife, Timi. Timi was my life, my sunshine, the one who made me wake up with a smile on my face each morning. I believed she loved me too and would be by my side for the rest of my days. How wrong and naive I was!

Looking back now, perhaps I should have known this would happen considering the differences between us especially the age gap. You see, I met Timi when I was close to 60; that was eight years ago. She was very young then, about 23, just fresh from school and as pretty as one of those models one sees in those glossy magazines. How did a young girl like that with so much going for her, end up with a man like me, that was old enough to be her father? Who already had a wife and children?

Continues at... - http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2015/12/my-young-wife-and-i.html

You can also follow us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/escapades007/

(1) (Reply)

Read What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding / See What A Married Woman Did To A Husband Snatcher / Can Marriage Change A Lady Who Is A Hustler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.