Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON (812 Views)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by digitite: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
As in, I am working to establish my firm and IT institute and work as a Consultant. And them ladies say: Look at him, he is always running around with his Goddam bag and on his systems. He is so unkept, bla bla bla...I can only give a potential girlfriend 10% of my income per month for her to look good at least.

But if you don't have too much money to splash around, they keep you at arms length.

Then why must you love me when I become a Don, if you cannot stick with me now that I am struggling.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Swissheart(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
That you are struggling doesn't mean you should be unkempt. Girls date students who still rely on their parents for Pocket money without complaining..... So we aren't always totally bad. Maybe your type of ladies sha
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Swissheart:
That you are struggling doesn't mean you should be unkempt. Girls date students who still rely on their parents for Pocket money without complaining..... So we aren't always totally bad. Maybe your type of ladies sha
Obviously, you were making sense until the bolded
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by digitite: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Swissheart:

Good response. Well, I keep neat and good but I may not up to their standard. Anyways, I am talking about working class ladies

But one thing I detest is pride and show off. I like to keep a low profile even if I have billions in stock and assets.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Swissheart(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
digitite:

Good response. Well, I keep neat and good but I may not up to their standard. Anyways, I am talking about working class ladies

But one thing I detest is pride and show off. I like to keep a low profile even if I have billions in stock and assets.
..... Cool. Let's hope you'll meet someone who'll get you convinced okay.

And yes I have seen ladies who are entirely beautiful, gorgeous and gainfully employed dating undergraduates.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Swissheart(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Obviously, you were making sense until the bolded
.... Alright, thanks.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by digitite: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Swissheart:
..... Cool. Let's hope you'll meet someone who'll get you convinced okay.

And yes I have seen ladies who are entirely beautiful, gorgeous and gainfully employed dating undergraduates.

I pray so. Apart from my plans at hand. I am also studying to be a Professor. lol.. Anyways, I. sent you PM, I would Like to be friends , if you don't mind.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Swissheart:
.... Alright, thanks.
You're welcome
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by digitite: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
You're welcome
Learning to let go.
Now this is maturity. I am looking for her type.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
digitite:

Learning to let go.
Now this is maturity. I am looking for her type.
LOL. I hope you find your missing rib
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by digitite: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
LOL. I hope you find your missing rib
God grant your heart desire Gee.
Re: Why Must You Love Me When I Am Already A DON by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
digitite:

God grant your heart desire Gee.
Amin

(1) (Reply)

Disaster In The Waiting: 5 Reasons Why You Should Run Away From Office Romance / Some Jobless Girls Make More Money Than Salary Earners / 6 Questions You Should Ask Each Other Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.