Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Joking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joking (8514 Views)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joking by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2015
princebergz:
any lady from any part of the world might have this profile...
if u no wan marry Yoruba girl wahala no dey...just assuming wont get you anywhere
That was what I was trying to tell that guy
Re: Joking by odaniel1(m): 3:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Lovin yoruba babes n dia big bum-bum since 1989..
Re: Joking by olagamalin(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2015
HARDBUOI:
before i proceed... i cant take it away from them that most yoruba gals have got nice shape with a booty that can make your heart beat skip.
maybe its the work of amala grin.

hmm! hmm..(clears throat) now having said that but i have noticed few things that are not cooL about yoruba gals which made me change my mind on dating a yoruba gal.
i have stayed in lagos for quite some time now and i a haven't dated a yoruba gal, hey!!... dont get it twisted i dont hate them but some characters they display are too bad for gals to exhibit....like

1} THEY ARE ABUSIVE: i hav noticed that this is common among yoruba people especially their women when u have a little misunderstanding with them, then they will blow it out of proportion and start raining abusive curses on u and ur parents, infact they will abuse ur grandfather and great-grand mother with the most vulgar and obscene words..... THIS IS NOT COOL.

2} THEY ARE NOT ADAPTIVE:... one of my distant uncle married a yoruba woman, but she prefers isolating herself wearing a sad face especially when we are speak our native language bcoz she believes that we are discussing her.. but rather than trying to learn the language she preface staying alone and keep assuming. the mother inlaw hav tried explaining things to her but to no avail..THIS IS NOT COOL

PARTIAL IN RESPECT: yes they say yoruba people are respectful but i also noticed that their respectful nature is only based on ur tribe and region,
i mean if u are a yoruba person only then will u get the maximum respect,but if u are not one of them the respect will deviate from 100% to 60%. and unfortunately if u are igbo grin, sorry bro u are only getting 20% grin...THIS IS NOT COOL

NOT FLEXIBLE: mind u i dont mean on exercise or in bed grin.... but in culture, if u marry a yoruba gal into another tribe they find it difficult to follow ur culture and way of life.. they will always prove a little stubborn when it come to cultural things because they always assume that u want to subdue them with ur own culture, but not realizing that when u marry ur hUbby u are also married to their culture...THIS IS NOT COOL.

MOST THEM ARE DIABOLIC:.... i learnt that juju is part of yoruba culture no-matter how religious they are, they still keep something behind to fight grin...and this is my biggest fear of of dating a yoruba gal, because if the relationship ends abruptly bro u better go and beg her else u are in trouble even though its not all of them..,, BUT THIS AINT COOL.

THEY CHEAT: friends told me that yoruba gals like receiving that thing a lot wink.. so if u are a man dating a yoruba gal u better know how to give the her MR JON always or learn it in a hard way... esle consider urself MR SHEARER and ur babe THE NATIONAL CAKE! grin

MOST OF THEM ARE DIRTY.. i always hear that most yoruba gals are dirty nomatter how classy they may look... unfurtunately its true.
mehn.. i wen to computer village 2weeks ago to buy my phone charger and i enter one shop and saw this biutiful, black, plump and sexy
yoruba gal helping her brother to sell stuffz, mehn i was looking at this gal until i forgot wat i came for and started pricing new phone rather than the charger.. and the gal also noticed and started giving me green light but wen she turned around to talk to another and my eyes went straight into her ears only to behold lump of wax. :-Xand i couldnt bliv how a gal like that couldnt take proper care of herself...

PLS MY YORUBA GALS I LOVE U BUT take note,...these may be the reasons why you are driving that guy away.

I KNO THEY WONT LIKE THIS...SO LET THE BASHING BEGIN grin grin

You know all these & you've not dated any. You are a cretin
Re: Joking by murphyibiam15(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

why are u so pained? indeed d whole Nigerians knws who d pig and dogs in brothels and baby factories her.
thats still what we are talking about on this thread....giving reasons why we cant marry yellowbar pigs

2 Likes

Re: Joking by OCTAVO: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2015
You are just being plainly foolish.

1 Like

Re: Joking by murphyibiam15(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Empress2014:
didn't ran away,i was only discouraged due to bad network in my new crib
okay oo
Re: Joking by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:

denying me on nairaland huh?

nope. im nt d 30secs person u r talking abt tongue
Re: Joking by Dharey55(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2015
I really feel for op,i pray God in his magnanimity give u more sense in 2016,BIGOT OF THE YEAR !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.