Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

We Are Divided By Politics, Seperated By Religion And Classified By Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Divided By Politics, Seperated By Religion And Classified By Wisdom (464 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Divided By Politics, Seperated By Religion And Classified By Wisdom by luvtoyota(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
STOLEN!!!
Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalization or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki?
Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or worefa. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.
So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalized or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to enjoy his journey to hell. If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early. Once you're afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering dodo. Accept my sympathy.
HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES:
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-Nimasa DG.
With all these looting and many more some are still shouting that there is no sign of change yet. These are indeed enemies of Nigeria.
Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or tribe to divide us!
Re: We Are Divided By Politics, Seperated By Religion And Classified By Wisdom by simonlee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
..... Started snoring somewhere in between i got N650m, and I got N2.1b....

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Shows That Gani Fawenhimi Endorsed Buhari Before He Died / Cross River Governor Ayade Praises Buhari Anti-Corruption War @ State House(Pics / A Must Read For Every Nigerian...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.