Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? (2156 Views)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) / Ask A Pilot... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have a keen interest in aviation and as you know pilot training is extremely expensive . I was wondering if there is any scholarship that covers the training and you pay back after being employed .
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
I have a keen interest in aviation and as you know pilot training is extremely expensive . I was wondering if there is any scholarship that covers the training and you pay back after being employed .
Here in nigeria or Overseas?
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Here in nigeria or Overseas?
Nigeria will be better ..but overseas is still ok...kindly waiting for your response
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
Nigeria will be better ..but overseas is still ok...kindly waiting for your response
The Federal Govt and respective State Govts.
Bristol Helicopter

The Nigerian military(the best)
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

The Federal Govt and respective State Govts.
Bristol Helicopter

The Nigerian military(the best)
bristol ?, I thought they train only graduates , and am an undergraduate .. And how do I apply through the govt .?, and can you explain the military aspect too
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
bristol ?, I thought they train only graduates , and am an undergraduate .. And how do I apply through the govt .?, and can you explain the military aspect too
Get admitted at NCATZ first, then write a letter to your state govt requesting for sponsorship, ncatz can help with that. Depending on how well meaning your state govt is, you might get a positive response.

As for the military go through NDA.

NB: Don't let anybody tell you its not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Get admitted at NCATZ first, then write a letter to your state govt requesting for sponsorship, ncatz can help with that. Depending on how well meaning your state govt is, you might get a positive response.

As for the military go through NDA.

NB: Don't let anybody tell you its not possible.
am from rivers state o ..and due to the political situation I doubt if any body will release such funds and NDA that means I have to be a military pilot right ? I would prefer being commercial one tho . how about foreign scholarships ?
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
am from rivers state o ..and due to the political situation I doubt if any body will release such funds and NDA that means I have to be a military pilot right ? I would prefer being commercial one tho . how about foreign scholarships ?
I'm from the SE as at the time my cousin got his, trust me my state was being run by an axx, you have already drawn conclusions.

Be positive, success is deliberate.

Oh and by the way commercial is wonderful, but military is divine.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

I'm from the SE as at the time my cousin got his, trust me my state was being run by an axx, you have already drawn conclusions.

Be positive, success is deliberate.

Oh and by the commercial is wonderful, but military is divine.
OK would try . tanx a lot for your swift response . how about the foreign scholarship
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
OK would try . tanx a lot for your swift response . how about the foreign scholarship
Even as an optimist, the reality is getting a foreign one would be 0.00000001.5% grin
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Even as an optimist, the reality is getting a foreign one would be 0.00000001.5% grin
lol serz
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
lol serz
Very serious.
That shouldn't discourage you, I was as enthusiastic as you about flying, with eyes on fixed wings. Passion, harwork and dedication paid off.

Surround yourself with like minds and watch it blossom.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Very serious.
That shouldn't discourage you, I was as enthusiastic as you about flying, with eyes on fixed wings. Passion, harwork and dedication paid off.

Surround yourself with like minds and watch it blossom.
are you a pilot already ?
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
are you a pilot already ?
Yes
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Yes
where did you get trained
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Yes
where did you get trained ??
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
where did you get trained ??
Florida
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:

Florida
self sponsored or scholarship
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
self sponsored or scholarship
self, but I got tons of friends who got funded.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:
self, but I got tons of friends who got funded.
by ? And how much was the total training fee
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
by ? And how much was the total training fee
trust me you don't wanna know wink
you think ncatz is expensive?? Then this is blood money

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by prettytasha(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
M14A1:
trust me you don't wanna know wink
you think ncatz is expensive?? Then this is blood money
OK then ..tnx tho
Re: Is There Any Scholarship For Pilot Students ? by M14A1: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettytasha:
OK then ..tnx tho
Google "ATP"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. / Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria / Xmas Nigeria Travel Warnings (Borno, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Jos, Delta - No go areas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.