Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute (3895 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I have seen the doctor and I had a protective sex. Could the guilt be the cause of wht i am going through?

Yup very correct...its the guilt
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by samphemmy5: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:
Hi All,
I had an intercourse with a prostitute and after then i noticed that i have erectile dysfunction . The intercourse was done in my matrimonial home. I have called the prostitute and she says she doesn't have a hand in it. Could it be because I have a high blood pressure? or Could it be spiritual. your advise would go a long way for me.

Thank you
u dey play like bebeto abi....

abeg upload ur dp make i see ur face undecided
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
samphemmy5:
lobatan...................
confession time

i am dead serious and if you have some advise i will really appreciate that
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Yup very correct...its the guilt

I couldnt sleepproperly and I had to take drugs on medication to make me sleep. i have taken 4.5mg of lex today and have been able to just sleep for less that six hours in total
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I couldnt sleepproperly and I had to take drugs on medication to make me sleep. i have taken 4.5mg of lex today and have been able to just sleep for less that six hours in total

Sorry, forgive yourself for violating your body and dishonoring your wife. You will be fine
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
jopretty:
if you're a Christian meet your pastor, if a muslim meet your imam.
nd if na traditional worshipper, meet ur baba
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Sorry, forgive yourself for violating your body and dishonoring your wife. You will be fine

Thanks so much. How do I forgive myself? I had prayed earlier on and asked for forgiveness from God.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

Thanks so much. How do I forgive myself? I had prayed
earlier on and asked for forgiveness from God.

Make peace with yourself, what is done is done.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by obiorathesubtle: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I did it on my couch in the living room not my matrimonial bed
undecided well, you did it in your matrimonial home.. On your matrimonial couch.. Doesn't make too much difference to me..
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided well, you did it in your matrimonial home.. On your matrimonial couch.. Doesn't make too much difference to me..

Yes I have acknowledged my act as being bad and i am very remorseful . What do you suggest I do that will not jeopardize my marital life?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

How do I go about that assuming you have alternatives?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

How do I go about that assuming you have alternatives?

Alternatives?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Alternatives?

Sorry i meant making peace with myself...my mind is messed up at the moment
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Awoofawo(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

Op your matter no hard at all! Just visit baba sura corner and ask for ALEKO cool then come back to testify about the potency of your manhood grin
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Awoofawo:
Op your matter no hard at all! Just visit baba sura corner and ask for ALEKO cool then come back to testify about the potency of your manhood grin

who and what is baba sura please?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Awoofawo(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

who and what is baba sura please?
Just ask awon area fathers around your place that you aleko, they will show you the way cool
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Could you please send me a PM with your number i need to share(discuss) somethings on the issue with you personally.

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

Could you please send me a PM with your number i need to share(discuss) somethings on the issue with you personally.

Don't know how to
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Don't know how to

eghosaehis[at]yahoo.com
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by WebSurfer(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2015
falconey:
@falconey @bebeto234

that is no reasonable excuse, would he die if he waited? where is the love when you break the trust and become unfaithful and ungrateful, well, i wish your wife same excuse when she travel for months too, next time you'll understand the pain and betrayal.

I am not even married but i know this. i will not even do such to a mere girlfriend i intend in marrying.

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2015
WebSurfer:

that is no reasonable excuse, would he die if he waited? where is the love when you break the trust and become unfaithful and ungrateful, well, i wish your wife same excuse when she travel for months too, next time you'll understand the pain and betrayer

I totally agree with you ...however, i pleaded with her severally to come for the break explaining how a mans system is different from a womans. I am totally disgusted at the moment and my guilt just wont let me be. I need your help on how to get out of this situation please
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

eghosaehis[at]yahoo.com

i just sent you a message on your gmail.

thank you
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:
Hi All,
I had an intercourse with a prostitute and after then i noticed that i have erectile dysfunction . The intercourse was done in my matrimonial home. I have called the prostitute and she says she doesn't have a hand in it. Could it be because I have a high blood pressure? or Could it be spiritual. your advise would go a long way for me.

Thank you

Your wife get strong head o!! She has annoited her matrimonial home with prayer oil and water.
But why would you take a prostitute or any other girl to your matrimonial home and climb her mountain?
Simply live with the 3rd leg malfunction, hopefully soon the 3rd leg would regain it's turbo boost!!!
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by samphemmy5: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

Ok..I will advise you do a 3 days prayer and fasting ASAP

Make sure u pray well, bind and cast..and above all ask for forgiveness from God. The girl is probably possessed
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by WebSurfer(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

I totally agree with you ...however, i pleaded with her severally to come for the break explaining how a mans system is different from a womans. I am totally disgusted at the moment and my guilt just wont let me be. I need your help on how to get out of this situation please
well, it happened already.. I wouldnt say confess to her as i do not know the type of woman you married.
When trust is broken, it might be very dificult to amend and might lead to her being vulnerable trying to get back at you or worse.
If you think you trust her enough, you can tell her and promised you will never go bsck to it again knowing fully well how it felt like already.

Sametime , i think you should just pray and ask for forgiveness for Adultery but only if you wont go back committing same sin. I believe you can pay for it by becoming a better person with a life free of that sin since you wont go back. I just hope its not karma getting back at your wife tho.

If you are a christian try checking the implications of adultery and guide yourself by it. You'll be set free when you know the truth and accept it as it is other than justifying your actions. Thank you
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by immortalvoices(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
bebeto234:

I have seen the doctor and I had a protective sex. Could the guilt be the cause of wht i am going through?

You were a good man who was led astray by temptation, distance and bad friend

Confess your sins to God sincerely with a contrite heart... And give yourself few days to clear your guilty conscience.. You will come back to normal

Remember you own your wife an apology but handle that aspect with care

Nairalanders Share: What's The Weirdest THING You've Seen Your Girlfriend/ex Do? / My Girlfriend Pities Me For Being Jobless; I Didn't Tell Her I Found New Job / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro