Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Do I Suprise Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Suprise Her? (1733 Views)

Was She Wrong To Suprise Him / Am So Suprise About This / Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by netotse(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
@OP
do something small and thoughtful instead of trying to be a twit. . .if she likes u then how much u spend wont matter as much as a good gift!

p.s. u sed u're a student abi?and that her friends made fun of her cos of that? so why dont u do somethink constructive wiv the money so u wont be just a student anymore?

for the record the story sounds somehow sef! somebody jst upped and gave u 15m in this naija(even if u were working for her. . .na yam?)
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by sistawoman: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
it is only 5% of what she recieved which is a nice commission.

My guys typically make 15% commission and those doing the grunt work like him typically recieve 8-10% in bonus pay.

I dont see anything wrong with what she gave him, and I am sure she built that into her grant money request.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Modelesque(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
Shouldn't the money be used for the contract the Government awarded your company?
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
or go somalia
buy her one of those ships pirates de hijack abi na kidnap
mumu like you, you hit 15m,
na woman first come your mind
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by netotse(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
Modelesque:

Shouldn't the money be used for the contract the Government awarded your company?
abi o!

sistawoman:

it is only 5% of what she recieved which is a nice commission.

My guys typically make 15% commission and those doing the grunt work like him typically recieve 8-10% in bonus pay.

I dont see anything wrong with what she gave him, and I am sure she built that into her grant money request.
things dont work that way in nigeria. . .(pretty much the same way nigerians dont jst buy cars for their girlfriends!)
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by LadyT(f): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
LOL I would try to invest some of the money.  You need to take care of the future.  Buy your girlfriend something nice but dont go overboard. Do yourself a favour and tie something down before EFCC gets you
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by AmAlone: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Poster
There is nothing to worry about!

All you need to do is buy her the United Nations grin cheesy wink wink
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Atreus(f): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2009
take her to mr biggs.; D
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by udof490(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
In my own opinion, u can surprise her.

B4 u do that make sure she really loves u. rememba love no b 4 only face; it must come from d heart, shey u know

There is no crime in surprising her
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by biola44: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
buy her a car if she aint got one! dont mind those bad belle pple! grin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by edogram(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
Is this thread still on the up and up. some thread need to be deleted.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by frank317: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
you have 15million naira and you dont know how to suprise a lady.

what kind of dumd kids are they bringing up these days?
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
sistawoman:

it is only 5% of what she received which is a nice commission.

My guys typically make 15% commission and those doing the grunt work like him typically receive 8-10% in bonus pay.

I don't see anything wrong with what she gave him, and I am sure she built that into her grant money request.
Things don't work that way in Nigeria. The rich only cares about getting richer.
A typical example is, a state Governor from the eastern part of Nigeria who was recently in the news for transporting over 250 million naira only pays the peeps that does the dirty work a mere 2000 naira or thereabout for their services (I think a whistleblower confirmed this).

I would have expected him to receive something in the region of 1.5Mil but then again he could have received such if he was servicing the lady boss.

On the other hand if true, i expect you to marry your girlfriend if indeed you are bent on surprising her.
About 5 mil should be put fixed deposited in a reputable bank
Second 5 mil should be used to run a reputable business that will generate worthwile income and in-turn help you multiply in terms of riches.
Some of the last 5 mil can be spent on the wedding (max 1 mil)
Get yourself a nice apartment (You don't have to go over the top)
His & Hers ride (1.5 mil max for both)
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by izeek(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
GUY I FEEL YOU JARE,
SHE NEEDS TO BE REWARDED.
GET HER SOMETHING TANGIBLE, LIKE OPEN AN INVESTMENT FOR HER. ( IF U INTEND TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER).
OR BERA STILL TAKE HER SHOPPING, AND GIVE HER SOME LOOSE CHANGE ( IF NAH JUST SKELE).

BUT IF U WAN BLOW THE ROOF TOP, BUY HER A CAR, BUT REMEBER SAY U GO DEY FUEL AND MAINTAIN THE RIDE.
MORE COST AS THE CASE SEEMS.
BUT U HAVE A GUD IDEA TO SUPRISE HER FOR AL HER TRUST IN YOU.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Meldrick(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
buy her a golden pant with the picture of tom and jerry in front.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by heather(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
buy her a car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of Them Should I Marry / Pick Ur Choice ! ! ! / What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.