Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,884 members, 7,862,995 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash (596 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by Dongreat(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2015
These broke men and women posted their brilliant cash saving ideas to the internet in order to benefit mankind.

1. ONE STUDENT SAW A TRASHCAN WHERE EVERYONE ELSE SAW A STOOL.

These people may be short on cash, but they're definitely not short on creativity!

2. HOW TO SHOWER IN STYLE:

Just add a squirt of liquid soap to the bottle and get clean fast.

3. YOU DON'T NEED GENUINE PARTS FROM THE DEALERSHIP IF YOU HAVE GREAT PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS.

(Warning: this one might be a fix-it ticket waiting to happen!)

Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by Dongreat(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2015
4. YES, YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN GO OFF TO COLLEGE AND LEARN SO MANY UNEXPECTED THINGS.

Like how to fix a couch:

5. NEED A PAIR OF (TERRIBLE SOUNDING) SPEAKERS FAST?

Just grab some of your old recycling:

6. SOCKS WORN THROUGH? THIS GUY HAS FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THAT... WHICH STRANGELY ISN'T TO JUST BUY NEW SOCKS.

"I'm not buying socks for another five years," said the student who came up with this one.

7. THE FOLLOWING INVENTIONS WERE CREATED BY STUDENTS WHO WERE SHORT ON CASH.

Here, a microwaveless student demonstrates how to reheat a pizza with a hairdryer and iron:

Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by marshalcarter: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by DammyLucy(f): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2015
This is madness ooo grin grin grin
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by octopusfreaky(f): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2015
hairdryer for warming toast bed,,,i remember wen i used iron to cook indomie and spag in bk den in school.
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by Mustack: 4:45am On Dec 29, 2015
innovation never ends
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by lordsharks(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Funny but innovative
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by DammyLucy(f): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Na lie joor

octopusfreaky:
hairdryer for warming toast bed,,,i remember wen i used iron to cook indomie and spag in bk den in school.
Re: Important Tips For Broke Student To Survive & Save Cash by Dongreat(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2015
DammyLucy:
Na lie joor

Lol. It true dear. I myself even used a wool socks as a filter during my schools days, lmao. It's all part of survivor tactics grin

(1) (Reply)

English Nor Easy Ooooo. If You Nor Believe See This. / Uniben A Place To Be / NYSC Postpones Deployment Again ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.