Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

NYSC Postpones Deployment Again ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Postpones Deployment Again ? (588 Views)

FUTO Postpones Resumption By Another 3 weeks / Official: NYSC Postpones 2016 Batch A Stream 2 Orientation Course / Nysc Postpones 2016 Batch “a” Orientation Exercise Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Postpones Deployment Again ? by aytuns(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2016
After receiving the heart warming message from NYSC a few days ago to go and print my call up letter telling me that I'll be part of the Batch A Stream II going for service, and that camp opens on the 21st of this month, I got this message from them this morning:

"Please we regret to inform you that the 2016 Batch A Stream 2 in all states including those posted to Adamawa, Borno and Yobe in Stream 1 for orientation course has been postponed due to logistic reasons. A new date will be communicated to you in due course. Please accept our sincere apologies. NYSC Management'"

Please has any other batch A Stream II person gotten this message, and how true is it? So that one will not go and waste transport fare, time, and energy. How can one verify this message?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Word To Use? / Can You Solve The Broken Printer Riddle / Free Comprehensive Scholarship Handbook For Overseas 2016/2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.