Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (92029 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ToluNorsk: 10:22pm On May 25, 2016
Hello everyone, I stay in Abuja and I went to PTDF head office today. Actually went for a different reason but since I took the scholarship aptitude test, I decided to ask about it
Immediately I got there, and I told their staff about the PTDF scholarship, the first question he asked me was "where is your text message " I told him from the information I am hearing from other candidates, some people are receiving calls from PTDF. He told me that an sms is the usual way and also serves as proof and told me how do you want to show proof with receiving phone calls. I kinda agreed with what he said but still insisted that some people are getting calls. He told me "An sms is the usual way he knows "
I am not disputing those that received calls, but I am just trying to give a little hope for us that didn't receive any calls. We might get an sms or better still, our names appears on the list when it's finally out

Goodluck Everyone
Tolunorsk.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Tonei: 10:34pm On May 25, 2016
ToluNorsk:
Hello everyone, I stay in Abuja and I went to PTDF head office today. Actually went for a different reason but since I took the scholarship aptitude test, I decided to ask about it
Immediately I got there, and I told their staff about the PTDF scholarship, the first question he asked me was "where is your text message " I told him from the information I am hearing from other candidates, some people are receiving calls from PTDF. He told me that an sms is the usual way and also serves as proof and told me how do you want to show proof with receiving phone calls. I kinda agreed with what he said but still insisted that some people are getting calls. He told me "An sms is the usual way he knows "
I am not disputing those that received calls, but I am just trying to give a little hope for us that didn't receive any calls. We might get an sms or better still, our names appears on the list when it's finally out
Goodluck Everyone
Tolunorsk.

Thanks Tolu, this is one of the most reasonable things I've read today.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
ToluNorsk:

Goodluck Everyone
Tolunorsk.
Hopeful news. So let us keep d hope alive. Thanks bro
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 2:44am On May 26, 2016
ToluNorsk:

Goodluck Everyone
Tolunorsk.

ok
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by adDgreat: 6:19am On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by adDgreat: 6:21am On May 26, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by EazyMoh(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
Kudos at dmainman and everyone else for the assistance you've been rendering, and congratulations to the successful candidates. Please when is the next round of application starting? And if you can suggest other scholarships currently open. Thank you.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by mosbiod(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
List is out guyz
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by mosbiod(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by jc2xl(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by adamx23(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Guys please what about the list for undergraduates?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by bfbellexce: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2016
congrats to successful scholars. pls house. did any person get shortlisted who applied without admission letter and international passport
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gratitude5: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2016
congrats. I am the admin of the PTDF SCHOLARS 2016/2017 GROUP. We are 20 scholars in this group.....if interested; pls send me your number via sms: 08112646794

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by jaybros: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
anyone coming to Manchester that needs accommodation . E-mail me on: dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by EazyMoh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
greetings @dmainman please when do you think the PTDF will open 2017 application? I have been visiting their site still no info. Thanks.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 4:57am On Oct 16, 2016
EazyMoh:
greetings @dmainman please when do you think the PTDF will open 2017 application? I have been visiting their site still no info. Thanks.

don't know o
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by elknice: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Planning a holiday to Dubai with your family? There's no better time to book your holiday than now. Our value holiday itineraries have been designed specially to give you valuable experiences like never before. You can now Explore Dubai. Make this festive season extra special in Dubai. What are you waiting for? Book Now!

With Golden Trust International LLC, getting a Dubai visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. Accommodations, ticket, and free breakfast. Tourist complete packages available.

Also apply for employment visa to DUBAI , Quatar, South Korea and Cyprus.

_-2 yrs Direct employment visa
_- 2 years residence visa not with employment but can come to Dubai to do any kind of business or look for jobs of your choices.

All you have to do is apply for and get your visa in just 5 working days.
Submit your documents online to goldentrusttravel@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on
+234 807 077 4214,
+971 52 309 2671
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by EazyMoh(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
DMainMan:

don't know o
Thanks for the response, I called they said it's usually end of the year, so we shall expect it soon.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
EazyMoh:

Thanks for the response, I called they said it's usually end of the year, so we shall expect it soon.

ok
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by SirKay2014(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers[/quote]Please I will be grateful to have the past question. My address is awakalukiwe2014@gmail.com. Thanks a million
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by SirKay2014(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
kishimi8:
kishimi8 @ gmail com
Please send to awakalu53@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by SirKay2014(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Nasa28 post=41559888]
done! Please send to awakalu53@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by victory148(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
pls send to evicyory@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DMainMan: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by chefetalkane(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Application has commenced for the 2017/2018 PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME. To apply for the 2017/2018 PTDF Overseas Scholarship follow the steps below:

IMPORTANT NOTE : Applicants should maintain a valid e-mail address during the entire application process, as most of our information is communicated electronically.

APPLICATION FEE : Before you are able to access the application form, you will have to get a PIN.
Each PIN costs NGN 1,000 (non-refundable). You can secure a PIN in two ways.

1. From First Bank branches nationwide.
2. Using an ATM card. PIN will be sent to your email address.
All PINs work the same way regardless of how it is acquired.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED :
1. A passport photograph. JPEG or PNG of not more than 200kb. There are free tools online to assist with this.- PicResize
2. A valid email address.
3. A valid PIN (see above for more info)
4. Scanned copies of the following:

A/O Levels
First Degree
Second Degree (PhD.)
NYSC- Birth Certificate
Indigene Letter

Deadline : 31ST DECEMBER, 2016

For more info and to apply visit : http://www.theworldscholarships.com/course-guides/social-sciences/apply-20172018-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-scheme/

cc : lalasticalala
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
guys,na beg i dey beg o,pls anybody wit material on Renewable Energy Engineering(msc oss) should help me send to murikoladey@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by uyuoko(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Thanks bro, I got them
Here is my email address davemmaneul@gmail.com. Would be grateful if you could send it to me. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Adeniyi1259: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Please, I need the ptdf scholarship exam past question. This is my mail: adlecon4u2@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by WiseCyril: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mekurexx:
I finally got a website with past questions & answers from. 2002-2005. Can I post the link here? Hope I wont get banned

Please share with me, saintnnamcy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.