Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (92012 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gattuso4us: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ptdfschadmin:
Application has commenced for the 2017/2018 PTDF OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME. To apply for the 2017/2018 PTDF Overseas Scholarship follow the steps below:

IMPORTANT NOTE : Applicants should maintain a valid e-mail address during the entire application process, as most of our information is communicated electronically.

APPLICATION FEE : Before you are able to access the application form, you will have to get a PIN.
Each PIN costs NGN 1,000 (non-refundable). You can secure a PIN in two ways.

1. From First Bank branches nationwide.
2. Using an ATM card. PIN will be sent to your email address.
All PINs work the same way regardless of how it is acquired.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED :
1. A passport photograph. JPEG or PNG of not more than 200kb. There are free tools online to assist with this.- PicResize
2. A valid email address.
3. A valid PIN (see above for more info)
4. Scanned copies of the following:

A/O Levels
First Degree
Second Degree (PhD.)
NYSC- Birth Certificate
Indigene Letter

Deadline : 31ST DECEMBER, 2016

For more info and to apply visit : http://www.theworldscholarships.com/course-guides/social-sciences/apply-20172018-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-scheme/

For more inquires, complaints, to assist far distance aspirants to apply / to get the PTDF Past questions and answers & to Purchase the PTDF 2017/2017 PIN registration cost #1,000 only kindly contact Ptdf admin Mr Desmond for any Assistance now before the registration deadline.

Dear naira landers,
It is sad that some people will still looking for ways to dupe unsuspecting scholars.
Please as for this Mr Desmond of a guy, he is a fake. Please beware of him. Don't send him any money especially in form of credit ie recharge card. I sent him #1500 recharge card for past questions and answers since 30th Dec and till 2nd Jan he hasn't sent it and he doesn't pick my call or respond to my SMS.
Please beware
Thank you all.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gattuso4us: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mekurexx:
I finally got a website with past questions & answers from. 2002-2005. Can I post the link here? Hope I wont get banned

Please share with me
Ubachukwu25@gmail.com
Will be most grateful.
Thank you man.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gattuso4us: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Adeniyi1259:
Please, I need the ptdf scholarship exam past question. This is my mail: adlecon4u2@gmail.com

Dear adeniyi1259

Please if he has sent you the link to the past questions could u please forward same to me.? Here's my email
Ubachukwu25@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by tobitaiwo2003(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
I need the past questions i you have it, pls i will appreciate you share with me. taiwo.emmanuel17@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kolladey(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
gratitude5:
congrats. I am the admin of the PTDF SCHOLARS 2016/2017 GROUP. We are 20 scholars in this group.....if interested; pls send me your number via sms: 08112646794
Pls,admin i beg u in the name of God,help me ask your group if any of the scholar has material on Renewable Energy Engineering,if you are able to help me get the material,kindly send to my email( murikoladey@yahoo.com). Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by orelio(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2017
kolladey:

Pls,admin i beg u in the name of God,help me ask your group if any of the scholar has material on Renewable Energy Engineering,if you are able to help me get the material,kindly send to my email( murikoladey@yahoo.com). Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Same here too oh... Any material on energy system engineering ahead of the ptdf exam... Aladetolae@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aphrodisiac(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
eesquare:
Please I'm going for petroleum engineering and my email address is ekeemmanuel@gmail.com. Any assistance is highly appreciated.
bro i am preparing to write this year 2017. I applie for petroleum engineering. Please can I get materials and advice from you? thanks
my emai ad is engineerdjakpan@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by aphrodisiac(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Shams101:
Pls haus....anybody with PTDF Petroleum Engineering questions should please kindly forward em to this email....ednutica_t@yahoo.com
Bro i also applied PE 2017/2018. Help me if you got. engineerdjakpan@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by DeniseKendricks: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2017
please please i need your help terribly, i had a friend who was lucky enough to get the PTDF Scholarship, he is currently in manchester studying, he was my guide to my application for the scholarship,but now we've lost touch and i can no longer contact him, i have no doubt that i will be shortlisted this year for 2017/2018 academic section, i have an admission from Birmingham to study HSE, i am new to nairaland also, can you please tell me what to expect in this forthcoming exam, if u have last years questions for HSE applicants Kindly Share, i will be eternally grateful. Please Please Please, i am desperate. i would also like to apply for NDDC scholarship as i am from the niger delta region, although that is not out now...kindly asist my email is sunshineeyes16@gmail.com

DMainMan:

of course but apply to only very cheap schools unless u have money to go for the best. I don't really know about US schools
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by chinnyezechi(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please assuming u made mistake in applying for production engineering instead of renewable energy engineering ,can one write text on renewable energy ? Please I need answers oooo
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by TheSCRYPT: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
chinnyezechi:
Please assuming u made mistake in applying for production engineering instead of renewable energy engineering ,can one write text on renewable energy ? Please I need answers oooo

Lol. Was it really a mistake? Well, yes you can. 
But if you get the scholarship what reflects on your course of study will be production engineering.
And you wil need to present your admission letter during induction before you are given an award letter.
Summary, yes you can write for any course you want.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Fabnas(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=kolladey post=53192437] bros, abeg help me with energy economies and technology
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Fabnas(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Good morning to the house. I am requesting of anyone dat has past question on energy economics and technology to help me with it. the course is new to me so I need to no wat the questions wud look like. the mail is rotimiolumide68@gmail.com. tnx
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Saryea83: 11:37am On May 22, 2017
House, any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.