Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (36869 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by sweatlana: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari promised to end boko haram in 3 months. APC is a total scam. In 2016, the suffering caused by APC and those who voted for them will not see us IJN.

Amen ooo
They that voted for this scam may they only experience the hardship that is to come

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by ebbybest(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:
nothing is wrong somewhere, that's one of the colour they love wearing in the north. Black or brown, it hides the stains
Am in the north, infact i was born and brought up in the North. U can't tell me a different thing about what i know.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by nasonaso: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
ziccoit:
She obviously didn't know what she was doing. Those who brainwashed/ deceived her in the name of a belief are the culprits.

Those People belong to a religion.

So wat religion you may ask. Your guess is good as mine

Ciao
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2015
Jesus Christ the way,truth and light. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior,please do so now. All your difficulties,he will turn them around for you and you life will be a better one. In him you will have all you ever needed. Is it money you want? Is it job ? Anything positive at all,he will give it to you only if you believe in him.And an everlasting life as well added. Jesus loves you and he is ready to accept you told,only if you will let him come into your life .Look for any bible believing church near you and start fellowship with God's children today. Your life will never remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2015
The young teenagers are innocent, if possible the NA should try to capture them alive
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by passionate88: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2015
ebbybest:

Am in the north, infact i was born and brought up in the North. U can't tell me a different thing about what i know.
same here, but no longer in the north. A buy a is different, try from zaria
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by lookingfly: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
I can't see any bomb on her ooooo...... Hope this soldiers ain't snapping their mistresses and using it as bh bombers ba.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by just2endowed: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
She should be taken care of as she has no idea wat see was into. Pls the govt should ban use of full ijab
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by tiredface: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
THEY'RE PLAYING POLITICS WITH THIS DAMN CRAB CALL HIJABB, UNTIL ITS BANNED, MAY REAL GOD HELP THEM. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by francizy(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015

She further said, Boko Haram terrorists took her along with others 5 females in a vehicle through unknown routes before arriving the outskirt of Maiduguri where she managed to escape and passed the night in a nearby village.

This is noteworthy. She managed to escape from the grips of BH, so what does that make her? Is she still to be regarded as a suicide bomber or someone that escaped abduction.

I only hope that this girl isn't been paraded as a terrorist/suicide bomber, after turning herself in as someone that escaped the grips of terrorists. I said this because the conclusion of this report negates the topic of the report/news.

I hope NA or vivianblog3 are/is not at it again!?

lookingfly:
I can't see any bomb on her ooooo...... Hope this soldiers ain't snapping their mistresses and using it as bh bombers ba.

Thank God am not the only one that noticed something fishy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by jonnieoneng: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari promised to end boko haram in 3 months. APC is a total scam. In 2016, the suffering caused by APC and those who voted for them will not see us IJN.
U are playing politics again.Get over the bad spirit of sportsmanship.No matter all the criticisms PDP will yet be an opposition party until 2019.We need to unite to counter this problems.Boko Haram is a Nigerian Problem and not a Northeastern problem.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by CandyBar: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Simple......ban Hijab or Shoot anyone wearing it.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by bashydemy(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
God gave you that brain to think with not just there, Will you compare how Boko Haram attack now to that of the past? Before they capture villages, steal goods, chase the NA away and looted their weapons etc... But now all that are gone and what they resorted to now is using female who will not be easy to identify to carry out their attacks but thanks to the NA for trying so hard to repel some of the attacks and that alone shows we are wining the war.. Mind you it took US so many years too to track Osama.. Also western world that have everything security wise are been attack too.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by godwinony(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Ban hijab so as to limit the threat and concealment of these bombs even if not to the barest minimal, they say no. Let them keep bombing their selves by themselves. angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by hamzeiy: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Kingbilo:
To those who have automatically turned to insults abuse and death penalty for this young child.

Do you know what it feels like to be brainwashed? These children from a young age have been told what they are and what they must do. They don't realise the true consequences of their actions. People are not born with an inherent ability to know how their actions affect other people.

Please stop promoting hate. Even soldiers who kill insurgents every day understand the sad situation these children have been thrown into. Why can't you, A supposedly civilised civilian have a little compassion for these young children? How sure are you these are not the chibok girls that were taken? How would you feel then?

I'm not saying they should not be reprimanded or held in custody. But at this age, we should be looking more to rehabilitation than revenge killings for no reason.. They are human beings too.
atlast..somebody reasonable on this thread
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by hamzeiy: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
egbaguy:
High time wearing of big hijabs is stopped in the North......I am a muslim myself. #JustSaying
make ur stupid father stop am now..reta.rded muslim
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by francizy(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
jonnieoneng:

U are playing politics again.Get over the bad spirit of sportsmanship.No matter all the criticisms PDP will yet be an opposition party until 2019.We need to unite to counter this problems.Boko Haram is a Nigerian Problem and not a Northeastern problem.

How come Buhari, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed, APC and all their supporters didn't know this last year, last two years, etc? Then Boko Haram was a PDP problem to them and not a Nigerian problem and they usually celebrated any successful boko haram attack, thereby undermining any success recorded by the military.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by drey076(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Why can't the federal government ban Ijab for sometimes, why do we rate religion higher than our lives?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by amaechi1: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:

To sound modest you have join the league of wailing wailers. Pray for the army and stop exhibiting your ignorant.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Cpiano:
Jesus Christ the way,truth and light. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior,please do so now. All your difficulties,he will turn them around for you and you life will be a better one. In him you will have all you ever needed. Is it money you want? Is it job ? Anything positive at all,he will give it to you only if you believe in him.And an everlasting life as well added. Jesus loves you and he is ready to accept you told,only if you will let him come into your life .Look for any bible believing church near you and start fellowship with God's children today. Your life will never remain the same.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
godwinony:
Ban hijab so as to limit the threat and concealment of these bombs even if not to the barest minimal, they say no. Let them keep bombing their selves by themselves. angry
Politics of religion will not allow such. This hijab thing has since been banned in Niger Republic embarassed
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by raystanley(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
ebbybest:
My fellow Nairalander's if you are very observernt, you will notic the color if hijab that she is wearing. That color has always been the colour the female sucide bombers used to wear. And even at the time the picture of the Chibok girls were realeased it was this same color of hijab that they were all wearing.

Something is wrong sum where
Yes my dear, it's packaging from a source to deceive gullible Nigerian... something is wrong somewhere from the time of Chibok girls... mark my word (MMW)
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by bmos(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
vivianblog3:
cry undecided undecided

Can't Nigeria outlaw this hijab clothing at least for now until the BH issue is solved? These brainwashed girls hide in them to commit their atrocities
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by godwinony(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Lilimax:
Politics of religion will not allow such. This hijab thing has since been banned in Niger Republic embarassed
Yeah I totally can relate with that factor but why not they suspend it temporarily until the incessant bombings are under a bit of control..
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
No be this girl for ladepo dey ask me how much dem dey use reach mile 2
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by prof12(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
All the children used as suicide bombers were brain washed.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by gbishman: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Why don't we just ban the use of this garment used by this girls pretending under the guise of religion. Its total rubbish
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by WaffenSS(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Take her to an empty field, tie her up, then detonate the bomb.

Quick question for jihadists:

If men die to get 72 virgins, what do the women die to get?

(Disclaimer: I'm a Muslim)
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by feaworaoja007: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Please she shoulf be rewarded immediately here on earth: 77 male virgins daily,whether mensurating or not!

Afterall thats the reward she was workiing for;she diidnt av to goo as far as blowing herself. Up!
Oya Male virgins, do ur tin!
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Aristotle96(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=ebbybest post=41438710] My fellow Nairalander's if you are very observernt, you will notic the color if hijab that she is wearing. That color has always been the colour the female sucide bombers used to wear. And even at the time the picture of the Chibok girls were realeased it was this same color of hijab that they were all wearing. My sister no be only u see am so, me don see am taytay... One particular type of hijab and no clue? Hehehe ah swear anybody way say dem no dy brainwash dis people ehn.. undecided
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Alameer(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
vivianblog3:
At about 8.00am two suspected female suicide bombers detonated themselves at Madagali Market in Adamawa State in which 17 people were killed and 44 others suffered various degrees of injuries. Similarly, the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 7 Division, Major General Lamidi Adeosun, has shed more light on the suicide bombings in Maiduguri, Borno State in which 26 people were killed while 85 others were injured on Monday morning at a news briefing.
It should be recalled that 14 female suicide bombers attempted to attack Maiduguri, Borno state capital on Sunday but were repelled by gallant troops.
He revealed that teenage female suicide bombers tried to force themselves into Maiduguri with the intent carrying out massive and coordinated suicide attacks using 4 different routes into the city; Asuwari, Mulai Kura, Baderi village Nine Damboa Road and Jameri village. They were however intercepted by the troops. Unfortunately 3 of them detonated their Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) at various places Monday morning killing 26 Persons and injuring 85 others.
It should be noted that out of the 14 suicide bombers 7 were gunned down by the troops not 10 as earlier reported while 3 of them escaped in the ensuing confusion. Sadly, the escaped terrorists detonated their IEDs in 2 separate locations. One of them went to a house requesting for a kettle of water to perform ablution but blew herself close to a Mosque killing herself and one person, while 13 others sustained injuries. While the other detonated her bomb at Baderi general area. However, one of them, Fatima Babagapchia, was apprehended during the operation.
The GOC praised the gallantry of the troops for being vigilant at all time. He commended the troops courage by eliminating the suicide bombers and arresting some of them, which he believes have averted what would have been a major disaster if they had gain entry into the town.
Speaking to newsmen during an interview, the suspected suicide bomber Fatima said she lives with her parents in Bullunkutu Abuja, in Maiduguri before abducted with 6 other females in Monguno town. She admitted that being a divorced mother of a baby girl, she was never involves in terror activities since her abduction last year.
She further said, Boko Haram terrorists took her along with others 5 females in a vehicle through unknown routes before arriving the outskirt of Maiduguri where she managed to escape and passed the night in a nearby village.
Press Release from Col SK Usman
Army Public Relations Officer
Report From http://www.viviangist.com/suspected-female-suicide-bomber-apprehended-by-troops-in-borno-pictured
Cc; lalasticlala
see her black like asshole. Pls shoot her on head.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Mekurexx: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Best comment so far!. you just spoke my mind. They need to ban this hijab dressing for a while and I am pretty sure it will be easier to track and apprehend imminent suicide bombers
Berrylite:
I don't pity any of these northern people again.
Do you want to be more religious than Chad or Niger?
Both countries has banned this long ijab and there has been reduced activities of suicide bombings and the activities of book haram has been drastically reduced....

Do that in Nigeria, and see if we won't have a relative peace. Instead, some religious bigots in the name of malam and sheik who have their children outside the shores of this country will start making noise that its against Islam.

The unfortunate thing is that the gullible followers will continue to die like fouls while their leaders feed fat on lies and deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.