Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (36873 Views)

Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
i believe these girls need help. they don't know the consequences of what they are doing. they have been brainwashed.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari promised to end boko haram in 3 months. APC is a total scam. In 2016, the suffering caused by APC and those who voted for them will not see us IJN.
Go & oblige urself to d lagoon.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
ebbybest:
My fellow Nairalander's if you are very observernt, you will notic the color if hijab that she is wearing. That color has always been the colour the female sucide bombers used to wear. And even at the time the picture of the Chibok girls were realeased it was this same color of hijab that they were all wearing.

sumtine is wrong sum where
hmmm...very observant. Welldone
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by jonnieoneng: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
I want to first give kudos to the Nigerian Armed force for rising up to the occasion.It is not easy to fight a war in the face of all the challenges the country is facing us.And to further complicate issues,we have cut throat leaders and politicians whose love 4 money far outweighs their patriotism and love for their fellow countrymen.However,I observe the need to have strategic thinkers in the Army.This war is winable,and for the Army to win they must out think,out wit and out manovre Boko Haram.The army needs to have eyes and hears in all the theatres,they also need to cultivate the host communities.It is a pity that DSS & NIA are inefficient if not,why do they not have assets or moles within the ranks of the insurgents.This calls to question the technical know how of our personel.The fact that various employments is not based on merit,but politics/who u know has seriously crippled our country.Well may God help us.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by chernest2002: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
The real Islamic states in Africa are promoting ban on hijab (face cover) but a secular state like Nigeria is not showing interest because there is nothing secular about Nigeria. Until the north stops this deadly politics we will not see the end of all this madness. Who's daughter is this? I guess is not from the moon but one of the northern children and their families know about this.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by jonnieoneng: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
sweatlana:

Amen ooo
They that voted for this scam may they only experience the hardship that is to come
If ur broda or sisters were part of the people abducted will u be able to say the same thing?If the answer isn't yes,it shows how insensitive,stupid and baised u are.Learn how to be patriotic

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
madridguy:
The army should stop parading these animal jare, do her John Jihadi style and stop wasting money to keep her in custody.
I disagree. The girl is a victim of brainwashing which shaped her orientation. The government need to re-orientate her so as to integrate her into the society. She's a victim of brainwash
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by iswallker(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
ziccoit:
She obviously didn't know what she was doing. Those who brainwashed/ deceived her in the name of a belief are the culprits.

how about the religion of piss....
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Rexnegro(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
Buhari promised to end boko haram in 3 months. APC is a total scam. In 2016, the suffering caused by APC and those who voted for them will not see us IJN.
Buhari didn't promised , he only ordered and charged the NM to end boko in 3month..as far am concern the NM has done well under his watch compared to gej/pdp govt.... Nigerians are wiser now no sane nigerian will ever vote for pdp again, when we have apc , kowa , sdp etc #pdp.is.useless
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by egbaguy: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2015
hamzeiy:
.. make ur stupid father stop am now..reta.rded muslim
are u ok?
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by madskills(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2015
They had a meeting banning hijabs in West African countries...wat happened to d implementation?
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Jacks14: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
See her ugly face. All these long hijabs should be ban in borno till further notice
ban wetin in borno? people of Borno feel like saying .''your father never born u finish''
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by forexbinary: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2015
ziccoit:
She obviously didn't know what she was doing. Those who brainwashed/ deceived her in the name of a belief are the culprits.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but why must every terrorist be a muslim?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
I have never seen a witch before but I assume that girl looks like one.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
she was forced..eyyaaah..mumu islam grownups
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by jamst2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
ebbybest:
My fellow Nairalander's if you are very observernt, you will notic the color if hijab that she is wearing. That color has always been the colour the female sucide bombers used to wear. And even at the time the picture of the Chibok girls were realeased it was this same color of hijab that they were all wearing.

sumtine is wrong sum where

What are u sayn Guy,use your common sense naaa...
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by jamst2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
bokoharam=can,cowardly na,apc/pdp & zionist cia/mossad
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by wilyparker(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Berrylite:
I don't pity any of these northern people again.
Do you want to be more religious than Chad or Niger?
Both countries has banned this long ijab and there has been reduced activities of suicide bombings and the activities of book haram has been drastically reduced....

Do that in Nigeria, and see if we won't have a relative peace. Instead, some religious bigots in the name of malam and sheik who have their children outside the shores of this country will start making noise that its against Islam.

The unfortunate thing is that the gullible followers will continue to die like fouls while their leaders feed fat on lies and deceit.

I concur
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by ziccoit: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
forexbinary:

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but why must every terrorist be a muslim?
undecided undecided undecided

nasonaso:

Those People belong to a religion.

So wat religion you may ask. Your guess is good as mine

Ciao

iswallker:

how about the religion of piss....

Why must every arm robber loves to enter the home of the riches and live the poor unattended?
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Amiee99(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
See her ugly face. All these long hijabs should be ban in borno till further notice

Do not call someone ugly. You'll be surprised a lot of people find Her more attractive than you.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
Why are you insulting her? Is it really her fault?
You are the real ugly one here..exposiing your boobs and using a flashy camera 360 doesn't make you beautiful.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Amiee99:

Do not call someone ugly. You'll be surprised a lot of people find Her more attractive than you.
Don't mind the dirty thing...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by akigbemaru: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Female bomber
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by herkeym001(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
toprealman:
Muslim religion of peace abi? Poor brainwashed ignorant girl.
you believe that any of Nigerian force or normal civilian would apprehend a suicide or alleged suicide bomber, and she go still look okay like this? without being beaten or touched?
you're a fool, becos you believe this simple lie.
then
you're an idiot becos I know you will definitely reply me.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by toprealman: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
herkeym001:

you believe that any of Nigerian force or normal civilian would apprehend a suicide or alleged suicide bomber, and she go still look okay like this? without being beaten or touched?
you're a fool, becos you believe this simple lie.
then
you're an idiot becos I know you will definitely reply me.
As predicted, it is normal for me to reply but it is for me to tell you how much I love Muslims. I love you brother....let's live in unity and stop all this unnecessary rancor.
I'm hosting friends for new year eve....you are invited brother.
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Solorrman(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ponponkon:
Nobe person wife I dey see so? They should stop wearing this black thing in this country if not the bomb will contue to explode
religious illitrate,jesus christ was the first prophet that said women should cover their whole body,u dnt know bible thats why u are rediculing hijab,u think the muslims would become naked like ur mothers and sisters that wear mini skirt and xpose their pubic hairs to u while u are rejoicing
Re: Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured by Solorrman(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
ify84:
BAN HIJAB.... politics will not allow them do the needful... It's a pity
banning hijab is like saying jesus was a liar bkos he was the first guy that said it in bible though u never know the bible bkos u spent all ur life in eating pig;sex and alcoholism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.