Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) (694 Views)

Keri Hilson To Perform In Abuja On 2nd November / Keri Hilson Coming To Nigeria In November / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by frijos(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
for me the babe is a str8 up hussler, my kind of girl. talented too. Anyone heard the song "Knock you down"?
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by showbobo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
She aight. . . . .
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by HohDee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
she's good, bsides da music,. tht bitch is tight
she d true deff of a sexy woman:
her str8 body, stunnin skin, beautiful face.
She can make a man get erectn watchin her video dnt get it twisted, jst tryin 2 sound funny.
She jst ga alot of parkage, jst like a sega game
7 in 1. or mayb 10 in 1.
i donĀ  kolo menh
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by rapjunkie(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

she's good, bsides da music,. tht bitch is tight
she d true deff of a sexy woman:
her str8 body, stunnin skin, beautiful face.
She can make a man get erectn watchin her video dnt get it twisted, jst tryin 2 sound funny.
She jst ga alot of parkage, jst like a sega game
7 in 1. or mayb 10 in 1.
i don kolo menh

the girl fine no be small. . . . . i would do her for free.
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by Steve49ja1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
rapjunkie:

the girl fine no be small. . . . . i would do her for free.

See your mouth i bet paying a milli for her aint small i tell ya shorty's a TEN.
if only wishes came through
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by Krayola(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
She's solid!!
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by lalaboi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
Guyz. . .get a grip grin . . .lol. . .she's taken. . .dont ask by who. . . tongue

Frijos. . .is this thread about keri hilson or the knock you down song!
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by obinna5000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
Keri Hilson's songs are not bad. I like "Energy", "Mic Check" w/ Akon & "Knock You Down".
She's also part of a songwriting group called THE CLUTCH.
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by ruleyork: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2009
she is really talented,i like her songs like energy,return the favour and knock you down.
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by A40(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
Even ma girlie knows that me and Miss Keri have something going on but seriously she is talented nice voice and she writes her own shit infact she is a writer for herself and others heard her for the first time in Xzibit's "Hey Now" and i knew she was star quality
Re: Keri Hilson (ur Views Pls) by frijos(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2009
lalaboi:

Guyz. . .get a grip grin . . .lol. . .she's taken. . .dont ask by who. . . tongue

Frijos. . .is this thread about keri hilson or the knock you down song!

Everything about her. From her hustle to her beauty. Does anybody have any biography of her. I think i need to google that up! grin

(1) (Reply)

To All Raggae Lovers / Am Working On A Nairaland Mixtape(100%hip Hop) Who's Interested? / Radio Competition: Predict Who Will Be In The Final And Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.