Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,674 members, 7,865,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close (1118 Views)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by phunbyt(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2015
This guy (my best friend) is a very good friend that I'd never like to hurt or even betray cos he is a friend indeed so during our undergraduate days he introduced me to his first girlfriend and the girl is kinda acting funny...
Okay please judge is my best friend's gf kinda getting too "close" or maybe it is just me.
My Reasons
1. Ever since she had my number on her phone she calls at least once a week (that was because my phone had issues and I wasn't on whatsapp).
2. When I later got a good phone she collected my number from my best friend and she sends me messages every blessed day (I mean it, I'm not exaggerating) and she will always want us to chat for long hours.
3. She once told me that my best friend is not caring to her, she recently told me that I was the first to wish her a merry xmas.
4. She asks me about my girlfriends (and this is what scared me the most, and the reason is cos I once heard that wen a girl ask if you have a girlfriend that she is up to something).
...If you think she is getting too close please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Shift small
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by kaziblake(f): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Shun her and threaten to report her to her Bf or block her number
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by phunbyt(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Shift small
Lol...shift small...how
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Trunaijian: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2015
Civility. Don't condone personal insinuations. Keep it civil. She will get tired and leave you alone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Create a kinda boundary between you two....remind she is ur friend's bae and wat she is thinking of wouldn't be possible..... If her bf isn't caring to her their problem to sort out...don't let her deceive you with dat.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by obiorathesubtle: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
I think you should tell your friend.. If she has persisted after you have Set boundaries and all..

First, use psychology to figure out her intent.. Aszin indirectly ask her why she's doing all those nice things and asking you questions like that..

If you see that she's into you just like the way she
'S into your friend.. You cut off from her.. Better to avoid eating with the devil than using a long spoon.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Don't ever accept any meeting in private, keep it open and she will tired
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by delectablegyal(f): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
If you don't fvck her, another guy will. fvck her.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Kingsasian(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Shift small
hehehehehehe....you just made my cool morning.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by StefanSalvatore: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
I tink u knw d ryt tin to do

Let her meet ur gf if u av any but if dnt av any tell her u dnt wanna hurt ur best friend
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Are you a child ? if you're uncomfortable with that why not spill it out to her, what's the blah blah for ?
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Best thing is to distance yourself from her asin zoom
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by eroticecstasy: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
delectablegyal:

o baby, you too raw!
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by asadike(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Get busy with something or get a girlfriend and introduce your girl to her. Limit d chats and stop replying or sending her messsges. finaly, tell her your mind.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
Shun her and threaten to report her to her Bf or block her number
threaten to report her ke...she hasnt done anything worth reporting na.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
asadike:
Get busy with something or get a girlfriend and introduce your girl to her. Limit d chats and stop replying or sending her messsges. finaly, tell her your mind.
where is ur head...lol
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by asadike(f): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2015
justified19:
where is ur head...lol
lol. wetin u wan take am do?
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Mikocake(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2015
NEVER LET ASS AND CASH COME IN BETWEEN YOUR FRIENDSHIP..REAL FRIEND DONT CHANGE.
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Apina(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2015
delectablegyal:
Like seriously!!! Hoes really ain't loyal
Re: Please Help! My Best Friend's Bae Is Getting Too Close by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
asadike:
lol. wetin u wan take am do?
I just dey wonder wia u keep am..and why u keep am

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Dollar / Is She In Love With Me / Love, Sex And Money - Akinwale Akinyoade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.