Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,201 members, 7,845,965 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Advice For This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For This Lady (620 Views)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Advice For Single Successful Guys / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For This Lady by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Saw this social media update recently:

"So my boyfriend of two months recently told me he was in an abusive relationship in the past...on pressing further, he said he beat up his previous girlfriend a lot because she was very stubborn. I love him tho."

*Sigh....SMH.

1 Like

Re: Advice For This Lady by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
so?
Re: Advice For This Lady by 2dice(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Social media love sucks
Re: Advice For This Lady by JudgementHammer: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Advice 4 dis lady abi advice 4 u..lol. U better no look lion 4 eye.."Ma fina wiju ekun o" else dat kind guy fit use blow comot ur teeth finish. He don tell u clean and clear how him dey deal with abusive gals and u still dey ask 4 advice. No dey abusive since u love am! Dats d simple answer.
Re: Advice For This Lady by obiorathesubtle: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2015
My advice for her is to buy lots of make_up.. The bruises are about to go mega!
Re: Advice For This Lady by StefanSalvatore: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Let her beta find her fastest shoes n run for d heels cuz there ain't no happy ending 4 their romance
Re: Advice For This Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Jill: What's that Jack?

Jack: It's a Lion in it's cage.

Jill: Wow! It's so handsome and strong and confident.

Jack: It is, but it's still ruthless when devouring animals and humans, especially when it's hungry and angry

Jill: But it's calm and quiet now?

Jack: That's because it's not hungry or angry and hasn't seen a prey.

Jill: Jack, I want to go into the cage to be with it. Can I?

Jack: But I just told you that it devours animals and humans and by going in there to be with it, you would be making yourself a prey.

Jill: But I love it and I want to be with it.

This is how girls who choose to stay in abusive relationships are.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For This Lady by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2015
angry
Re: Advice For This Lady by obiorathesubtle: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Decker:
Jill: What's that Jack?

Jack: It's a Lion in it's cage.

Jill: Wow! It's so handsome and strong and confident.

Jack: It is, but it's still ruthless when devouring animals and humans, especially when it's hungry and angry

Jill: But it's calm and quiet now?

Jack: That's because it's not hungry or angry and hasn't seen a prey.

Jill: Jack, I want to go into the cage to be with it. Can I?

Jack: But I just told you that it devours animals and humans and by going in there to be with it, you would be making yourself a prey.

Jill: But I love it and I want to be with it.
grin you're a pro.
Re: Advice For This Lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin you're a pro.

wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photos) / See what a pretty babe did to me and I stopped chatting on Facebook since 2015! / Overcoming Worse Temptations From The Opp Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.