Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki (18044 Views)

Twitter User Asks Ike Ekweremadu A Bizarre Question / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / Ekweremadu A Gay Prostitute – S/east Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by maz1(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Trying to save face. Bunch of liars
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Sunnyade01(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Your days are numbered.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Technocrat1759(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Look at this one- APC in the day PDP at night.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by vicostyles(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
b
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by teebaxy(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2015
free2ryhme:
Saraki- The Judas of APC
Saraki not Judas of APC I see APC as d Judas of saraki, bcs they had a convenant b4 d election
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by nedu666: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
once again Yoruba stray dogs open anther thread on ibos so that can fulfill their desires to masturbate, ejaculate and salivate at opportunity to yab ibos. ibos are too much. everywhere they turn awon haters cant help but take note.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by mployer(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2015
CSTR2:
5% may shrink to 0% this time.
Probably won't make a difference in 2019. Buhari has fanatical support in the north.
Going against him is futile for now.

You still want Buhari back in 2019? cheesy

He ruled his generation, he is ruling your generation and You still want him to rule your children generation come 2019? Even Buhari's grand children Will not want Him back.

If You understand the game, You Will know That both Atiku and Saraki are aiming for PDP presidential ticket, whomever gets It Will be Next président. APC is not a party.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by farous(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Introduction to 2019 political game 101. PMB and APC will learn a lesson..
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:
By Henry Umoru

President of the Senate, Senator Bukola Saraki has described his Deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, as a perfect example for Nigerian politicians, saying that he has no regret working with him.

Senator Saraki spoke as Senator Ekweremadu described his re-emergence as Senator and Deputy President of the Senate as an act of God.

The two spoke at a civic reception at the country home of Senator Ekweremadu, in Mpu, Enugu State, shortly after a special thanksgiving service, where Ekweremadu rededicated himself to service to Nigeria and mankind.

Senator Saraki in his address, described Senator Ekweremadu as a man, who every Nigerian politician should look forward to working with.

He said: “For we politicians, it is always better to get close to know somebody because in our meetings in the 7th Senate, myself and him were far apart, but in this current Senate, I am the first person to tell a few people that Senator Ekweremadu is a perfect gentleman. You are a perfect gentleman and I repeat that many times and you are a good example for we politicians.

“He is the type of Nigerians that we will want to continue to serve because he only sees things for the good of Nigeria. I am grateful to be working with you and I will continue to assure you that we will continue to work closely for the interest of this great country.”

Earlier at the special thanksgiving service by his family, Ekweremadu recalled his journey back to the Senate, saying, “about two years ago, nobody would have believed that we will be here talking about Ike Ekweremadu being a Senator again, let alone being the Deputy President of the Senate. But, by the grace of God, I am today not only the Senator representing Enugu West, but also the Deputy President of the Senate.

“We went through very tumultuous primaries that almost divided our state along the line, but we thank God that today Enugu is united and peaceful.

“After the elections, PDP lost control of the National Assembly and many people thought we were finished, but we went into political engineering and I want to thank my colleagues for that long night. We decided that when we got to the chamber in the morning, we were going to perform wonders and when the time came for the inauguration of the Senate, I was re-elected Deputy President of the Senate. It was the will of God.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/ekweremadus-a-good-example-for-nigerian-politicians-saraki/

everything in Nigeria is act of God..............Nigerians should stop insulting God by involving him in devil's act.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by ajepako(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Tom and Jerry cartoon. grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2015
donTbone:
Mtchewwwwwwww... am not surprised!

Yes... he will definitely be a gentleman once you've been invited to his hometown to give a speech about him. Who would have wanted to disgrace a fellow politician, which there is a high probability of working together in future.

Trust me, if he was to give a speech at Nnamdi Kanu's home town, he wouldn't have said any better.

in between* what happened to the dasuki gate scandal
For like 5days or so, no one is talking about it again or am the one who is not following closely?
#thinkingoutloud
#soft
probably because Buhari's name has been mentioned (maybe rumour) in d Dasuki gate tin.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by redcliff: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
donTbone:
Mtchewwwwwwww... am not surprised!

Yes... he will definitely be a gentleman once you've been invited to his hometown to give a speech about him. Who would have wanted to disgrace a fellow politician, which there is a high probability of working together in future.

Trust me, if he was to give a speech at Nnamdi Kanu's home town, he wouldn't have said any better.

in between* what happened to the dasuki gate scandal
For like 5days or so, no one is talking about it again or am the one who is not following closely?
#thinkingoutloud
#soft

By The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by OLADD: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Saraki will not allow a sleeping dog to rest. Mark my words, the way they will unleash EFCC, ICPC , DSS, CIVIL DEFENCE, CCB and Lai Mohammed on him from this week will be monumental. It seems Saraki enjoys been used as sacrificial lamb by APC.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by wethebest(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years In which corruption ,impunity , insurgency , armed robbery and several ills of society held away.
But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amechi - 8 yrs speaker & 7 yrs governor under PDP,
2. Atiku Abubakar - 8yrs Vice President under PDP,
3. George Akume - 8yrs governor & 2yrs Senator under PDP,
4. Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor & 2yrs sanator under PDP,
5. Timipre sylver - 4yrs governor under PDP,
6. Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,
7. Barnabas Gamade 3yrs Chairman of PDP & 3yrs Senator,
8. Kawu Baraje 4yrs Secreatry & Acting Chairman of PDP,
9. Ghali Na'abba 4yrs Speakership,
10. Aminu Masari - 4 yrs Reps speaker,
11. Aminu Tambuwal - 4yrs Hous of Rep and 3yrs Rep speaker,
12. Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,
13. Rabi'u Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor & 3yrs Defence minister under PDP,
14. El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister & 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,
15. Olagunsaye Oyinlola - 7yrs governor under PDP,
16. Aliyu Wamako 7yrs governor,
17. Adamu Aliero 1yr senator & 2yrs FCT,
18. Atiku Bagudu 6yrs Senator,
19. Danjuma Goje 8yrs governor & 3yrs Senator,
20. Oga Dino Malaye 4yrs house of Rep,
21. Aisha Jummai 3yrs Senator,
To cap it all, they all went to OBJ begging, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.
To me, APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "" 16 "" Disastrous years are now dumped.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
GEJ is working..
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by omooba969(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
'Senator Bukola Saraki has described his Deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, as a perfect example for Nigerian politicians... shocked

Tufiakwa!!! grin grin grin

Joke of the year. cool
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Bgorgeous: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Story story
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by IceMan85(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2015
grin We just want you to help us achieve our Bia..... Seaun I didn't say any thing o
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by haconjy(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by greatiyk4u(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
LOLz, PMB,CCT,APC,EFCC,ICPC even DSS is watching you in 5D, better mind ur utterances..........................

Ike Ekweremmadu should be specific, is it the "political Engineering" or God that made possible ur Deputy senate president position?
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by echomog1: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
Thought Tinubu n his mumu ppl said by now they'll be in jail.... grin
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by greatiyk4u(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
wethebest:
The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years In which corruption ,impunity , insurgency , armed robbery and several ills of society held away.
But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amechi - 8 yrs speaker & 7 yrs governor under PDP,
2. Atiku Abubakar - 8yrs Vice President under PDP,
3. George Akume - 8yrs governor & 2yrs Senator under PDP,
4. Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor & 2yrs sanator under PDP,
5. Timipre sylver - 4yrs governor under PDP,
6. Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,
7. Barnabas Gamade 3yrs Chairman of PDP & 3yrs Senator,
8. Kawu Baraje 4yrs Secreatry & Acting Chairman of PDP,
9. Ghali Na'abba 4yrs Speakership,
10. Aminu Masari - 4 yrs Reps speaker,
11. Aminu Tambuwal - 4yrs Hous of Rep and 3yrs Rep speaker,
12. Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,
13. Rabi'u Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor & 3yrs Defence minister under PDP,
14. El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister & 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,
15. Olagunsaye Oyinlola - 7yrs governor under PDP,
16. Aliyu Wamako 7yrs governor,
17. Adamu Aliero 1yr senator & 2yrs FCT,
18. Atiku Bagudu 6yrs Senator,
19. Danjuma Goje 8yrs governor & 3yrs Senator,
20. Oga Dino Malaye 4yrs house of Rep,
21. Aisha Jummai 3yrs Senator,
To cap it all, they all went to OBJ begging, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.
To me, APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "" 16 "" Disastrous years are now dumped.

U forgot the saying...."In rome do like the romans"............PDP government made looting easy......the system now doesn't allow it any more.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Jabioro: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Birds of the same feathers flock on the same direction ..what do we expect you.....your mentor of. conny man died conny man buried am.syndrome politics .
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by bluecircle470: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Who doesn't know dat coffin is d best friend to a corpse....
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by ruffDiamond: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Buhari why?? When is this sarathief going to return kwara state stolen money ? When is this two faced criminal going to jail angry I hate to hear anything called saraki !!!!my father s money in SGB is still unaccounted for Buhari no sweep this tiff marra under carpet o we no go ever gree lai lai I swear!
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by OnankpaBa(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2015
you mind am
free2ryhme:
Let him continue to deceive himself
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by Festiecj(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2015
TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Haters should get lost!!!
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by hollywater: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Then try and build a solid Hospital now. Not when something happens before you remember that your people are suffering they need hospital. Like someone just did in the north.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by gigabyte13: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmm, why fly no go support sh*t. Bird of a feather flock together.

Awon ole buruku.
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by marketmouth(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2015
hhhhhhhm
Re: Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki by pauloche2000: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2015
#sarakigate# 2019.....Loading!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.