Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Advice Advice Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Advice Advice (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Advice Advice by sholexy1: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Just need to be brief abt this n really need u guys help cox it the mata of the heart. Met a lady on the internet she happens to be a keyan and we started talking the more we talk the more that feeling grow stronger u knw love is a stupid, now it has gotten to a stage i cant withsand that feeling any longer via internet now plan to vist her in keyan. One of my thought said its cool n anoda said it stupid
So need u guys views on this.
Re: Advice Advice Advice by obiorathesubtle: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided very silly! What if you go there and die?! Why she no wan come Nigeria?!

Btw.. Where dafuq is keyan? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Advice Advice by RexKexMilann: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Your story Reminds me Of a Book I read In the 90's; "Don't Go to Kenya"grin.
Re: Advice Advice Advice by donTbone(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Your story Reminds me Of a Book I read In the 90's; "Don't Go to Kenya"grin.
KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI...

go straight to the point bro...
Re: Advice Advice Advice by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
I don't think it's the right thing to do
Re: Advice Advice Advice by RexKexMilann: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2015
donTbone:

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI...

go straight to the point bro...
grin.
Re: Advice Advice Advice by JudgementHammer: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
sholexy1:
Just need to be brief abt this n really need u guys help cox it the mata of the heart. Met a lady on the internet she happens to be a keyan and we started talking the more we talk the more that feeling grow stronger u knw love is a stupid, now it has gotten to a stage i cant withsand that feeling any longer via internet now plan to vist her in keyan. One of my thought said its cool n anoda said it stupid
So need u guys views on this.
Ur post is a silly. It is a silly bcus u don't have ambition. And u're a silly bcus u're useful for ritual in kenya. Idiiot
Re: Advice Advice Advice by Maxi112: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2015
hmmm.... vary sad indeed I advise u dnt go... if u do, u r on ur own
Re: Advice Advice Advice by 20bc(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Op clap for yourself..... cheesy

You are just a big mumu....

What if the girl ain't the one you have been seeing online, or what you expected her to look like or behave like.....

Wait oh, Kenya....... undecided
Re: Advice Advice Advice by PROVERBZ(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
HMMMM but u get moneyooo undecided
Re: Advice Advice Advice by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Go nd meet ur love and live happily ever after grin

Thats if she is actually who she says she is in person grin
Re: Advice Advice Advice by ronald4lif(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
If you have the resources to spare why not? People travel from one continent to another just to be with their lovers. And it would also afford you the experience of life in Kenya. So I say go for it if you can.
Re: Advice Advice Advice by MRBrownJ: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2015
@sholexy1
as much as i can understand what you are going through, you have to be realistic about this issue:
- you wanna go to Kenya, and then what? whats the plan?
- as much as there may be a feeling of love here, how do you see a future here?
- have you spoken to this lady live via video chat/interaction (not whatsapp video etc)?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Biitches? See Why I'm Asking. / Surest Way To Ask A Lady Out; / Why Do We Criticize Ladies? They Are Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.