Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC (19219 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by lagosrd: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

No wonder you remain where you are….. God knows you will still remain like this till Jesus come.

The guy you quoted is very correct. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Let ameachi and co tell us how they got funding fir both presidential election and state election. Otherwise people who make comments like this one above cannot preach anything to mr be it religious or political that will read any good thing in my ear . Cos there is double standard been played out here.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
Political witchunting
...whatever. One good turn deserves another....
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by fortune1968: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:
Abeg EFCC should go and rest with all this their useless investigation. Who did not receive funding to rig election? All the funding used to put buhari there, did you investigate the source?

Did u investigate amechi or Fashola after alarm was raised ?

Or did you ever investigate where tinubu gets his funding ?

Abeg make we hear word.
U GO WAIL TIRE O O .U GO WAIL QUENCH O

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I asked him to confirm his location but he refused now they have tsmoke u out like a snake...shebi u say u don go back to school oya NA u go write ur exam for kirikiri

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:
Abeg EFCC should go and rest with all this their useless investigation. Who did not receive funding to rig election? All the funding used to put buhari there, did you investigate the source?

Abeg make we hear word.
Use your common sense. EFCC is investigating the disbursement of funds from the Office of the NSA under Dasuki, and has evidence. If you have evidence of your claim, write to EFCC like the Abuja-based lawyer that wrote a petition against Akpabio to EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by elderstan(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
How much? kiss
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
DropShot:
Let him remain there forever
We may one day hear he is "dead" like Alamieyeseigha.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
smiley :DDiezani and Koro hadly visit naija again for xmas celebration.! ;DDiezani and Koro hadly visit naija again for xmas celebration.!
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by lagdmark(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Finn081:
Ok, next
Next is Atikugate
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
Political witchunting

What is political in hanging a theif?

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by aNAIJAFAN(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
»Obanikoro Replies SaharaReporters; To Further His Education In USA » https://www.nairaland.com/2829856/obanikoro-replies-saharareporters-further-education
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by ddippset(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bevista:
You are still not getting it bro.
---
The objective of the investigations is not about election funding, it is about mismanagement of security funds by the ONSA. The only reason why elections funding is mentioned is because the funds from the ONSA has been traced to it. Except you can tell me which APC member and state benefited from the sludge funds from the ONSA.
he gets it. Of course he gets it. He's just chosing to bury his head in the sands like the proverbial ostrich. Blackmail is the word. That's how the pdp criminals play. They chose the part of blackmail whenever the efcc closes in on one of them thieves!

2 Likes

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by mradjoy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
I knew it will eventually get to this man sooner or later, Koro should just come and tell us what you know about this allegations.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by sammyj: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Obanikoro is a goner. Interpol should be asked to handle his case!!! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by dariseni: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:

Abeg make we hear word.
Y ar u talking lik dis, if anybody has anytin against asiwaju and co, let dem write to efcc or come up wit a petition. Shikena#

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
lagosrd:

The guy you quoted is very correct. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Let ameachi and co tell us how they got funding fir both presidential election and state election. Otherwise people who make comments like this one above cannot preach anything to mr be it religious or political that will read any good thing in my ear . Cos there is double standard been played out here.

Relax Mr Man.

Presently the government is dealing with DasukiGate…. Unfortunately the gate opened to pdp political fund entrance.

Lets hope by the time this is over other known Gates get open also and we pray it leads to those people you mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Mufasa27(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. Ekitigate KO, Adogate NI, APC and der show of shame, una no dey tire ?? Tomorrow na bayelsaGate or enugugate....omo this government is just a waste of time for real...
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mufasa27:
Lol.. Ekitigate KO, Adogate NI, APC and der show of shame, una no dey tire ?? Tomorrow na bayelsaGate or enugugate....omo this government is just a waste of time for real...

Mumu

EFCC is just an agencyl under this government and they are doing their job as it is suppose to be done.

I hope other agencies like NAFDAC can step up and clean up the drug world also.

It is media that makes it look like the government only focus on anti-corruption.

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by agentakins: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit every week for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

What is political in hanging a theif?
which theif? Cast the first stone if you have not sinned. All those Tinubu and other APC members are saints abi. Where did they get their own campaign money from? It fell from heaven abi. Pure witch-hunting. Talk to me when when they start investigating and APC member.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by miqos02(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
ok
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
dariseni:

Y ar u talking lik dis, if anybody has anytin against asiwaju and co, let dem write to efcc or come up wit a petition. Shikena#
The ones they wrote against them nko? So many petition s against fashola and amechi? What did they do about it. I regretted voting for this nonsense propaganda party, just that Jonathan too is nothing to write home about. Next time I will vote for KOWA party.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by flokii: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
which theif? Cast the first stone if you have not sinned. All those Tinubu and other APC members are saints abi. Where did they get their own campaign money from? It fell from heaven abi. Pure witch-hunting. Talk to me when when they start investigating and APC member.

Mr. man your thinking is so shallow... bliv me

we're talking of funds meant to protect lives here and you are talking trash...

do you know d number of lives lost already to insurgency in Nigeria?... or is it the bad image it has given to Nigeria in d global world..

use your number six for once...

did Tinubu or Amaechi divert federal funds?.. their ways are not pure, FINE but not at d expense of Nigerian lives and glory

2 Likes

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
lagosrd:

Don't mind all those APC e-rats. They don't wanna always hear the truth. Their own campaign money fell from heaven. Is it not Lagos and rivers money that they used? That is why fashola and amechi abandoned rail projects after claiming to spend billions of naira. I regretted voting for them, I know Jonathan is worse but next time I will vote KOWA.

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Intendy: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fayose activating silent mood
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by vicfajeze: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA FROM TREASURY LOOTERS
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:

I think you should stay offline until they start prosecuting apc members.

Anyway where i live corruption is death by hanging.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:

Abeg make we hear word.

BUHARI HAS FAILED ON ARRIVAL - LET THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE FALL ON THOSE FOUND GUILTY ON BOTH SIDE.. LET NO MERCY PREVAIL.. RECOVER EVERY LAST KOBO..
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by johnmartus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT THERE WAS NO HIDING PLACE FOR A THIE.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
flokii:

Mr. man your thinking is so shallow... bliv me

we're talking of funds meant to protect lives here and you are talking trash...

do you know d number of lives lost already to insurgency in Nigeria?... or is it the bad image it has given to Nigeria in d global world..

use your number six for once...

did Tinubu or Amaechi divert federal funds?.. their ways are not pure, FINE but not at d expense of Nigerian lives and glory
Haha, what of the one Buhari collected? 300,000 use and 2jeeps. Who will investigate that one. At least it's part of the money meant for arms purchase. Government of propaganda and witch-hunting. They did not say anything about chibok girls again. That liar Mohammed go hear wen. Nigerians are now wise. I know you're an APC e-warrior so continue the job that you're paid for.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by flokii: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
Haha, what of the one Buhari collected? 300,000 use and 2jeeps. Who will investigate that one. At least it's part of the money meant for arms purchase. Government of propaganda and witch-hunting. They did not say anything about chibok girls again. That liar Mohammed go hear wen. Nigerians are now wise. I know you're an APC e-warrior so continue the job that you're paid for.

grin

from d way you type... I can deduce you've never been roped bfor... like a police case or somtin

if atal yo have... you'd understand how evil minds work... they're always bound to take others down, be it innocent or not..

no worry you sef go soon hold leadership position, then you'll understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.