Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC (19220 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

I think you should stay offline until they start prosecuting apc members.

Anyway where i live corruption is death by hanging.

That should be China. Why am angry with this useless party is when you hear people like amechi and aminu bello masari saying PDP is this and that, when they were part of that PDP for over 15 years. If things are good, they will say it's Buhari, when things are bad, they will say it's Jonathan. After using 7 months in power.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by ladi02(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Use your common sense. EFCC is investigating the disbursement of funds from the Office of the NSA under Dasuki, and has evidence. If you have evidence of your claim, write to EFCC like the Abuja-based lawyer that wrote a petition against Akpabio to EFCC.

From his ID you already know..no need to waste your time, hes a wailer!

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
That should be China. Why am angry with this useless party is when you hear people like amechi and aminu bello masari saying PDP is this and that, when they were part of that PDP for over 15 years. If things are good, they will say it's Buhari, when things are bad, they will say it's Jonathan. After using 7 months in power.

That is the beauty of democracy.

When another party take over let them prosecute all APC folks also.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
flokii:

grin

from d way you type... I can deduce you've never been roped bfor... like a police case or somtin

if atal yo have... you'd understand how evil minds work... they're always bound to take others down, be it innocent or not..

no worry you sef go soon hold leadership position, then you'll understand
Its not roping o. At least femi adeshina confirmed it. He released an official statement and said it was his statutory entitlements. Statutory entitlements to ex-presidents comes directly from the ministry of finance. Not from NSA, he knew this one is from the NSA and he accepted it. That is pure hypocrisy. Nigerians are wise.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Beauty of democracy! Is that what you called beauty of democracy? That is why Nigeria remain backward. If you defect to the ruling party, that means ure safe and they're preaching change. Change my foot.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by flokii: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
Its not roping o. At least femi adeshina confirmed it. He released an official statement and said it was his statutory entitlements. Statutory entitlements to ex-presidents comes directly from the ministry of finance. Not from NSA, he knew this one is from the NSA and he accepted it. That is pure hypocrisy. Nigerians are wise.

you said it's not roping abi?

so why didn't ministry of finance give him his entitlements instead of NSA ( thank God you admit it's his entitlement)

or did he collect from both sides cos m confused..
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
As long as Buhari is in power, expect more of this so-called witch hunt... he said it during his campaign that he would go after looters and thieves (from PDP only)

mekaboy:
Abeg EFCC should go and rest with all this their useless investigation. Who did not receive funding to rig election? All the funding used to put buhari there, did you investigate the source?

Did u investigate amechi or Fashola after alarm was raised ?

Or did you ever investigate where tinubu gets his funding ?

Abeg make we hear word.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
is Saraki not in the ruling party APC? then why is the code of conduct bureau on his neck even after he defected to APC?

emmygzy:
Beauty of democracy! Is that what you called beauty of democracy? That is why Nigeria remain backward. If you defect to the ruling party, that means ure safe and they're preaching change. Change my foot.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by morganwizzy55(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
OK we don hear, I just wish to be fct one day
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
TeOwl:
is Saraki not in the ruling party APC? then why is the code of conduct bureau on his neck even after he defected to APC?

Haha, don't whine me bro. He made alliance with PDP and didn't installed the people that the party want him to install as leaders in the Senate. He worked against APC. You know all these so stop beating around the bush. If he had obeyed the party like Dogara and if he didn't make a PDP man his deputy. He wouldn't be witchhunted with CCT.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by mekaboy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Use your common sense. EFCC is investigating the disbursement of funds from the Office of the NSA under Dasuki, and has evidence. If you have evidence of your claim, write to EFCC like the Abuja-based lawyer that wrote a petition against Akpabio to EFCC.

Mr friend wake up. This is Nigerian politics, they know that the major funding for Gej and PDP campaigns came from dasuki. That is why they are after dasuki to recover the money.

They would not investigate the funding of APC campaign. When issues of Fashola misappropriation of funds and the website came up, efcc did not investigate. When issues of amechis projects came up, they looked the opposite direction.

How did the fuel subsidy fraud casee end? When otedolas company was listed among those who benefited from subsidy. He consulted OBJ, the next thing we heard is OBJ calling the senators criminals.

A week later, Farouq lawan was caught collecting bribe. That was Def a set up. Who do you think was behind the setup?

Do you think buhari will touch that case again? I thought he wants to recover money. Let him reopen the case subsidy case and other corruption case .

Then we will know he really wants to recover money.

You heard of how buharis wife's brother defrauded someone of 300m. Buhari ordered his arrested and he was asked to go pay the money back.

On a normal day, buhari has no business with the case. He should be taken to court and if found guilty, he should be sent to jail like every other fraudster.

In a sensible country, how can a governor who spent Over $300,000 of tax payers money to re brand a personal website become a minister.?

All the money tinubu invested in election will be given back to him from lagos state allocations and contracts from ministries. That way you can't trace it.

Is tinubu suppose to be collecting state tax on behalf of government and taking a percentage of all tax collected in lagos?

What about the halibut ton case? Abeg wake up from sleep. Your a novice to Nigerian politics.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Henovy: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bevista:
You are still not getting it bro.
---
The objective of the investigations is not about election funding, it is about mismanagement of security funds by the ONSA. The only reason why elections funding is mentioned is because the funds from the ONSA has been traced to it. Except you can tell me which APC member and state benefited from the sludge funds from the ONSA.
God bless you my brother. I wanted to say the same thing but you have said my mind. All these wailers who are quick to mention Amaechi and Fashola in the funding of APC campaign should know that APC was not heading the Federal government at that time. The probe is a Federal government probe and we must get to the root of the matter.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Rexnegro(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:
Abeg EFCC should go and rest with all this their useless investigation. Who did not receive funding to rig election? All the funding used to put buhari there, did you investigate the source?

Abeg make we hear word.
You get sense at all so ?

1 Like

Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:

Mr friend wake up. This is Nigerian politics, they know that the major funding for Gej and PDP campaigns came from dasuki. That is why they are after dasuki to recover the money.

They would not investigate the funding of APC campaign. When issues of Fashola misappropriation of funds and the website came up, efcc did not investigate. When issues of amechis projects came up, they looked the opposite direction.

How did the fuel subsidy fraud casee end? When otedolas company was listed among those who benefited from subsidy. He consulted OBJ, the next thing we heard is OBJ calling the senators criminals.

A week later, Farouq lawan was caught collecting bribe. That was Def a set up. Who do you think was behind the setup?

Do you think buhari will touch that case again? I thought he wants to recover money. Let him reopen the case subsidy case and other corruption case .

Then we will know he really wants to recover money.

You heard of how buharis wife's brother defrauded someone of 300m. Buhari ordered his arrested and he was asked to go pay the money back.

On a normal day, buhari has no business with the case. He should be taken to court and if found guilty, he should be sent to jail like every other fraudster.

In a sensible country, how can a governor who spent Over $300,000 of tax payers money to re brand a personal website become a minister.?

All the money tinubu invested in election will be given back to him from lagos state allocations and contracts from ministries. That way you can't trace it.

Is tinubu suppose to be collecting state tax on behalf of government and taking a percentage of all tax collected in lagos?

What about the halibut ton case? Abeg wake up from sleep. Your a novice to Nigerian politics.
You're being emotional. Was the campaign of APC funded with money from Dasuki?
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by firstolalekan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
admax:
Those guys were just sharing millions and billions like N100 recharge card.
The most painful thing is that they never shared the millions and billions with their e-warrior supporters but give them N100,000 max and those guys will abuse anybody on the internet that opposes their paymaster .
Are you confused?
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:

Abeg make we hear word.

What's your point really?

Efcc should first investigate amaechi, Buhari and tinubu before ekitigate or dasukigate?

I shudder when Nigerians after being looted like this make comments such as yours.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Activa:

Efcc should first investigate amaechi, Buhari and tinubu before ekitigate or dasukigate?

I shudder when Nigerians after being looted like this make comments such as yours.

They can do all at the same time.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
TeOwl:
As long as Buhari is in power, expect more of this so-called witch hunt... he said it during his campaign that he would go after looters and thieves (from PDP only)

You still call this case a witchhunt, with all the witnesses and evidence?

Honestly some Nigerians are stark raving mad!

The country deserves no pity and is excatly the way most Nigerians thinking is.

Chai!
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by mekaboy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Activa:

They can do all at the same time. We are looted from both sides. PDP and APC.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
Statutory entitlements to ex-presidents comes directly from the ministry of finance. Not from NSA,

Are you sure of this?
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by tayejay(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
mekaboy:

Abeg make we hear word.

Pls be objective at least bro, the fund under investigation was supposed to be used to strengthen the military for effective battle against insurgency... many lives including the soldiers could hav been saved if judiciously utilized.... any money taken away frm this source for other purposes, I consider blood money as referred to by a gov... looters of this money most not go free..
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
mekaboy:

They can do all at the same time. We are looted from both sides. PDP and APC.

In practical terms, no one can do ALL at the same time.

You must start from somewhere.

If jonathan had done some 'witch-hunting' the number of witches would have reduced by now.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by mekaboy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
tayejay:
[color=#990000][/color]

Pls be objective at least bro, the fund under investigation was supposed to be used to strengthen the military for effective battle against insurgency... many lives including the soldiers could hav been saved if judiciously utilized.... any money taken away frm this source for other purposes, I consider blood money as referred to by a gov... looters of this money most not go free..

Bro any money looted in govt is blood money . Nigerians are dying everyday from accident, lack of health care etc. So any money looted could have been used to save a life.

The 78m Fashola spent on his personal website would have empowered 520 Nigerian youths with 150k each. That will reduce crime and save lives lost to robbers. This is just the list of the looting in lagos state, other states are not yet included.

The dasuki money you are calling blood money, was looted by abacha who buhari said he never stole.

Let EFCC investigate both sides, you might be shocked at how much looting was/ is taking place in APC.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
I was being sarcastic to the guy.. Mr. Man, I voted APC - Buhari and Ambode.

Activa:

You still call this case a witchhunt, with all the witnesses and evidence?

Honestly some Nigerians are stark raving mad!

The country deserves no pity and is excatly the way most Nigerians thinking is.

Chai!
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by emmygzy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Activa:

Are you sure of this?
check the constitution. You will see it there. They get the same alowances and salary with the sitting president. The pay is from RMAFC, anytime public office holder gets alert. They also gets their own too. Its the work of abdusalami and babangida that made this mumu constitution.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
TeOwl:
I was being sarcastic to the guy.. Mr. Man, I voted APC - Buhari and Ambode.

Guy, chop knuckle.

I was getting irritated by the attitude of some Nigerians to corruption.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
emmygzy:
check the constitution. You will see it there. They get the same alowances and salary with the sitting president. The pay is from RMAFC, anytime public office holder gets alert. They also gets their own too. Its the work of abdusalami and babangida that made this mumu constitution.

The issue is that you said the Ministry of Finance budgets for it and is supposed to pay for it.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by wealth123: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Publish the facts here if you have any and stop WAILING. You will continue to wail till eternity.

mekaboy:

Abeg make we hear word.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by samento: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mufasa27:
Lol.. Ekitigate KO, Adogate NI, APC and der show of shame, una no dey tire ?? Tomorrow na bayelsaGate or enugugate....omo this government is just a waste of time for real...

You're very funny boy! Don't you know you may one day become an house boy in one of those thieves house even you being a graduate when they finish dislocating the nation's treasury. You'll be carrying the luggages of their children all in the name of PA because you attended the same university but you were brilliant that the son of the thief you were supporting. I beg of you think ahead, crude oil era is gone. Please borrow brain if need be.
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by phemray(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
lagosrd:

The guy you quoted is very correct. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Let ameachi and co tell us how they got funding fir both presidential election and state election. Otherwise people who make comments like this one above cannot preach anything to mr be it religious or political that will read any good thing in my ear . Cos there is double standard been played out here.

Which double standard? This is very simple, is buhari govt, probing the election campaigns funds of all parties or arms procurement since 2007?, dasuki money collected by people were used for different purposes n d questions are are the fund approved for those purposes, are they constitutional ?. Simple
Re: New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC by phemray(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:

Better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Doyin Okupe Writes About "Ministers Reporting To Abba Kyari" / Anambra Election: BVA Technology Is A Complete Failure – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.