Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love (3256 Views)

Kill That Boredom Now With Great Romantic Stories! / Great Romantic Fantasy / How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
So, I saw this and I decided to share it with you guys because NL guys needs to step up their games. Enjoy
If you have just met someone and want to make a good impression to take your relationship further, being romantic on phone is a great skill you have to learn. Perhaps you have been feeling so nervous all the time you want call him/her and don’t know how well to expressing your feelings towards that person?
Well this is quite normal to happen to you especially if you are with someone new, but if its lasting for long then its high time you learn some basics skills on how you to be romantic while talking to your dearest on phone.
1. BEST TIME TO CALL
First of all know the best time to call your partner. This is one of the most common mistakes we are likely to make when we are so much into someone. For example, you could be feeling so bored during the day and decide to call your love when he/she is at the work place. If your love is having a rough day at work, he/she is more likely see you as a nuisance no matter how sweet you may sound to be and will work at his/her best to end the conversation. The best time to call someone you love for a romantic chat is when he/she has a relaxed mind. It is for this reason why you need study your partner’s schedule so that you can know the right time to call him/her.
2. TALK TO YOUR LOVED ONE IN A NICE AND POLITE WAY
The best way to show that you care and respect the person you love is by being polite towards them. It is for this reason that you should try as much as possible to be very polite in the entire conversation. For example, you can be polite by not asking weird questions on phone that may cause your love to feel unwanted; however if he/she did so, a polite response that doesn’t trigger arguments proves a great sense your maturity. Furthermore, being polite to your partner in this manner also show that you are in full control of your emotions.
Don’t let the conversation to be all about yourself.
No matter how good you think you are at doing things, please try very hard to be very brief about it. Speaking so much about yourself will create an impression that you are selfish and that you are a bad listener. Therefore, instead of telling him/her what you think he/she need to know, it will be very romantic if you let her ask you what he/she needs to know.
3. EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE
When you are calling you loved one over the phone, find the best words to tell how much you love him/her and explain your reasons. One of the most romantic ways that you may use to tell your feelings to the person you love is by writing a poem and reading it to him/her in a nice way
4. FIND SOMETHING NICE TO TALK ABOUT
Keep your phone conversation lively by talking about things you share in common; for example you may talk about his/her favorite music,sports or an upcoming event that you would love to go together. Talking about things you share in common on phone will also help you to know how to plan well if you intend to take your girl out for date.
Find a quiet place to talk to your love.
If your girl happens to call you when you are listening to very loud music or watching your favorite series, kindly find a quiet place so that she can have your full attention. Talking to her while watching/listening at the same time will tend to make your girl think of you as not considerate which may affect her emotions.
5. IT'S THE DESIRE OF EVERYONE TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN(Even though most of you don't believe in love) One of the many ways that we love to express our love to our dear ones is by phoning them. This is because having a romantic conversation with your loved one will bring the two of you close to each other despite being away from each other. With great tactics on how you can be romantic on the phone, you will not only have a good phone conversation, but also a long term healthy relationship.
#Peaceout#

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin grin Babacele shud read these coz sometimes he don't understand me tongue

Jk...
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by obiorathesubtle: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
So.. Tell me, have you tried out any of these?
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
If I curse you brimstone & lightening this hot afternoon eh..
Why is it that almost everything depends on guys for it to work?
Ladies that can't even keep two minute conversation going without lagging behind. Replying with 'k', 'kk', 'ok,' 'y' and other nonsensical abbreviations.

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Ginaz(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Row eyes
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by kaziblake(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tell them
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by yinkeys(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin Babacele shud read these coz sometimes he don't understand me tongue

Jk...
Nice profile pix
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
yinkeys:

Nice profile pix

Thank u grin
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by mascot87(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:
Row eyes

Your pix, i almost masturbate. Even through na cartoon, that bobi na baba. cheesy *kidding

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Ginaz(f): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
mascot87:

Your pix, i almost masturbate. Even through na cartoon, that bobi na baba. cheesy

Are you an addict to big boobs shocked
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by mascot87(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

I swear if your boobs are like that or close to that, i can spend my life earnings on u just to touch, suck & twist it daily for life. grin *kidding
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
mascot87:

I swear if your boobs are like that or close to that, i can spend my life earnings on u just to touch, suck & twist it daily for life. grin

wasted sperm cry
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by mascot87(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

wasted sperm cry

undecided
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by JOKLEVIZ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Some folks ain't just good on phones.
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Emac34: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:

Ar u boobs big
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
Tell them
Hope dey hear
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Ladies that can't even keep two minute conversation going without lagging behind. Replying with 'k', 'kk', 'ok,' 'y' and other nonsensical abbreviations.
Read again and understand, ok
It's 4 both he/she not for he alone
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
So.. Tell me, have you tried out any of these?
Yes love. That's why my igbo bf won't lemme go
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by obiorathesubtle: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
Yes love. That's why my igbo bf won't lemme go
cheesy ooh.. The Igbo bf who is lazy in bed??! Good for you! Glad to see you're making good effort!
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Laveda(f): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
I never knew I got one big hater grin....you said you here to suffer me? undecided Good thing I got a fan who can't do without my picture wink hope you don't get tired cheesy

You ain't started yet..do more kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy ooh.. The Igbo bf who is lazy in bed??! Good for you! Glad to see you're making good effort!
yes, u ar d only igbo boy in my life
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by obiorathesubtle: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
HateU2:
yes, u ar d only igbo boy in my life
And you're the only NL girl in my life.

Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
I never knew I got one big hater grin....you said you here to suffer me? undecided Good thing I got a fan who can't do without my picture wink hope you don't get tired cheesy

You ain't started yet..do more kiss kiss
C'mon girl....undecided

Chillax hunnie... U got this!wink
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Babacele: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
yinkeys:
Nice profile pix
yes ma
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
C'mon girl....undecided

Chillax hunnie... U got this!wink
Hey babe...only passing a message ....nothing serious kiss
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by cruzita(f): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
reading from a distance
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by 20bc(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
OK am gonna call mama monsuru like this now... cool
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by yinkeys(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Babacele:
yes ma
shocked angry undecided?
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by frankcris(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Too long i didn't read...
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
frankcris:
Too long i didn't read...
How did you graduate from school undecided
Re: How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love by frankcris(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
How did you graduate from school undecided

by reading short handouts and summaries...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unforgeable First Fingering I Have Ever Had In My Life / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Bbnaija: Nina And Miracle Had Sex Again, This Time Nina Was On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.