Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters (33037 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Abbah Kyari & Nigerian High Commission: Presidency Replies Sahara Reporters / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by feedthenation(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
1. Since I have been reading SR, nobody have been successful in charging them to court for their investigative journalism.

2. They remain the only medium that opens up the life of individuals in Nigeria who are corrupt.

3. Why can't Mr Obanikoro charge SR to the law court in the US, since he's currently residing there?

4. This is the link to institution where Mr Obanikoro is currently studying History http://oglethorpe.edu/majors/history/

5. It's very easy for EFCC to charge him in the US, as he holds a US passport, no need to extradite him to Nigeria. His case will be like the US nationals charged under the Halliburton bribery case of money laundering and failure to declare earnings earned from other countries & tax evasion.

6. Mr Obanikoro have serious case to answer, it's only a matter of time.

7. He should stop saying he wants to mentor the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by arresa: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
The Uni is a private Uni and this is how much it cost attend...

N11 million per semester

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by chrisblack: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

Bros, calm down. Its easier to be extradited from USA, UK to Nigeria than Russia and china that you mentioned. Just stop displaying your foolishness on social media, some people am sure are looking up to you in your locality.
that is not true guy. The legal process is lengthy. In China or russia its quite easy. Its only difficult when the west is involved. The Russians and Chinese will always want the west to beg.but in a situation where Nigerians flee to the US ,UK compare it to Russia or China commonsense will tell you that it would be easier for the govt to ask Putin or xi easily without recourse to due process. Why am I even responding to a mofo .why are all the thieves not ruining to China or Russia .why are they all going to UK and us ask your self.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by tpiar: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin

did someone ask you?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by chrisblack: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
feedthenation:

1. Since I have been reading SR, nobody have been successful in charging them to court for their investigative journalism.

2. They remain the only medium that opens up the life of individuals in Nigeria who are corrupt.

3. Why can't Mr Obanikoro charge SR to the law court in the US, since he's currently residing there?

4. This is the link to institution where Mr Obanikoro is currently studying History http://oglethorpe.edu/majors/history/

5. It's very easy for EFCC to charge him in the US, as he holds a US passport, no need to extradite him to Nigeria. His case will be like the US nationals charged under the Halliburton bribery case of money laundering and failure to declare earnings earned from other countries & tax evasion.

6. Mr Obanikoro have serious case to answer, it's only a matter of time.

7. He should stop saying he wants to mentor the next generation.
history of all courses.why that for a political agbero. Thesis :history of corruption in governace.The Nigerian scenario.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by MrCEO69(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
Oga sharrap dia. You're hiding! Come down to naija if e sure for you.

Yes I saw it and I still stand my ground with SR that he is lying.

I don't empathize with thieves and liars. cool
but u do with MR. LAI..
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by gawu1: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
onatisi:

That guy is a talented fool and I am not surprised many of them now abound here on nairaland . The intelligent sound minds and brilliant ones amongst them have been employed by various apc state governments and political office holders only the dumb silly ones remain here on nairaland..
I think, there is not ''a talented fool'' other than a person holding your kind of view point. You attempted to sound intelligence and brilliant but betrayed yourself agreeing with the quote. I believe you know the processes involve to get someone extradited or even a looted fund stashed in foreign banks? It's not easy task! Or Why do you think every person quites, under suspicion or accusation of one crime or the other would always want to leave to foreign country before his case is finalized or even pronounced? it's been a kind of delaying tactics to evading justice most nigerians have imploringly used with ultomust result over the years. Thus, there's great concern that Obanikoro who's likely to face trial of a monumental crime of stealing and election rigging as we all have been hearing is out of the country on the guise of studying...
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Henovy: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
TOEZOFFICIAL:
Design and Construction of Vice President's
Residence.... 3,145,185,569, Honorarium & Sitting Allowance (Mr President) -
N307,644,034, Purchase of BMW Saloon Cars- N3,630,000,000...N714,540,706,197 budgeted for president Buhari's
travels in 2016. A glimpse of next yr's budget...letx continue talking bout koro wen d new thieves n d block go de steal dia own!
My dear, stop derailing this thread. We are talking about Koro and his incoherent response in this thread. No mention of #Dasukigate and whether he knows anything about those companies quoted. Uncle Koro, please come out clean, not threats of litigations because you cannot go very far in that direction. These people have HARD facts!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Ndolarr: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is it not curious that Koro left all our universities, both private and public, state and federal, to go to the USA to read History! And he wants to mentor a new generation based on history degree obtained outside Nigeria or Africa. Maybe by the time he comes back, he will tell us the history of 'Ekiti-gate! Simply put, Koro is running away from EFCC! But for how long? Time will tell!

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
Oga sharrap dia. You're hiding and lying! Come down to naija if e sure for you.

no mind am jare....y e no do degree in history since all ds years wey b say na now e dey do am
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by bizgai(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
anonimi:

Do you mean Omoyele Sowore, the owner of Sahara Reporters who is hiding in the US like forever

no SO WORE ENTER NIGERIA AT WILL, JUST FIND OUT THE NUMBER OF TIME HE HAD BEEN IN THE COUNTRY IN THIS YEAR ALONE
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by expozey(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
vosquare:
grin grin
Lol. Na my mama be dt. Yet she'll insist you make it hot.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
gawu1:

[s]I think, there is not ''a talented fool'' other than a person holding your kind of view point. You attempted to sound intelligence and brilliant but betrayed yourself agreeing with the quote. I believe you know the processes involve to get someone extradited or even a looted fund stashed in foreign banks? It's not easy task! Or Why do you think every person quites, under suspicion or accusation of one crime or the other would always want to leave to foreign country before his case is finalized or even pronounced? it's been a kind of delaying tactics to evading justice most nigerians have imploringly used with ultomust result over the years. Thus, there's great concern that Obanikoro who's likely to face trial of a monumental crime of stealing and election rigging as we all have been hearing is out of the country on the guise of studying...[/s]

This is a master piece of classical stupidity and mental retardation. There is no big deal in extradition once your government has an extradition treating with the host country of the individual.if koro wanted to run from the government ,he would have gone to brazil or Russia with whom we have no extradition treaty with for now. So where is the common sense in all the moronic rubbish you wrote?has he been invited by efcc or DSS and he declined to honor their invitation?even the efcc gas said that the country he is poses no problem for the FG to have him repatriated if they want him.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by wytecat: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't believe he's in this school.

This is a school in the newly created city of Brookhaven. Sahara reporters should obtain his class schedule and wait for him at the Peachtree road(main)and Peachtree/Dunwoody road gates. These are the two entrances with vehicles. The rest like the one that goes to the post apartments are footpaths. I know this area like the back of my hand.

No school administrators would hear that he's implicated in siphoning money meant to fight terrorists and involved in money laundering and not rusticate him until at least his case is heard. If the school doesn't cooperate, it means it has received a large "donation" or "contribution" grin (code word for organized bribery) from Koro, and risk it's accreditation. How low is the school willing to drag its name in the mud for one corrupt man remains to be seen.The space is the limit if SR really wants to go after Koro in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

See ehh, you don't talk because you think you can talk. Talk because you have something reasonable to say. One question for you pls......... What say you bout Nigerians that goes abroad to study law?
See, US is not far, if you have a case in him, before you know it, Koro will be here to answer questions. You don't just comment because data is now cheap for every dick and harry.
And if you think people indicted in dasukigate will go to jail, pls bros, wake up and ask yourself how far with Otedola and lawal case, the whole subsidy case, saraki case, sanusi go jail? We all know how e left cbn. Akume go jail? Abdulahi adamu fa? Joshua dariya, el rufai is the governor of kd today, we all know how he shared Abuja land between him and objs fam. So you people should just stop arguing cause this guys are friends behind the scene.
No need to exchange words with you but your ignorance knows no bound first what coronation does ekitigate has to do with dasukigate issue this is the problem instead of treating an issue as it is you and your godfather koro are busy diverting to other issues and to infom you once koro name surface in the dasukigate he will surely answer present at the EFCC office without delay and to further tell you how naive and myopic you are was buhari or rather APC the head of government during those cases you mention? my candid advice to you is kindly tell your godfather to come clean first before spewing trash on social media offcourse you too can do yourself good by chiling with cool fanta and watch how it will all play out instead of being a self acclaim prophet

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

No need to exchange words with you but your ignorance knows no bound first what coronation does ekitigate has to do with dasukigate issue this is the problem instead of treating an issue as it is you and your godfather koro are busy diverting to other issues and to infom you once koro name surface in the dasukigate he will surely answer present at the EFCC office without delay and to further tell you how naive and myopic you are was buhari or rather APC the head of government during those cases you mention? my candid advice to you is kindly tell your godfather to come clean first before spewing trash on social media offcourse you too can do yourself good by chiling with cool fanta and watch how it will all play out instead of being a self acclaim prophet

whats up with saraki case? you think we will still hear anything bout it? the case came up under lord bubu.
you re just a novice who know nothing bout Nigeria politics.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
ernesty20:
Any news from sahara reporters is fake.

Today is my birthday, show me love, my people
u must be a foolishman......see as u opened ur dirty mouth....SR is now a fake cos dey nt support ur criminal leaders

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Obanikoro is a liar..........
Why now?why ar u nt do ur progme durin gej gov??why now.........its better say d truth

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Talk about the rantings of a guilty conscience.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

whats up with saraki case? you think we will still hear anything bout it? the case came up under lord bubu.
you re just a novice who know nothing bout Nigeria politics.
since you are a master in Nigeria politics just chill with fanta and stop being a fortune teller because you are not good at it
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Phonon: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Not everyone understands sarcasm so its okay.

1miccza:

Oga it's Oglethorpe, you won't find that in Lagos,Abuja or Portharcourt.. Google is your friend..
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by cmecproblem(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
why is he studying history in an american university to mentor Nigerians future leaders
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

since you are a master in Nigeria politics just chill with fanta and stop being a fortune teller because you are not good at it

i ask you if nigerians no they go abroad go study law come back, you no fit answer. you come back come shout say who be president when all those cases happen, mind you, many was under obj and yar adua. now i give one way happen just yesterday, under your bubu and you still they sound like broken disco record.

hope say bubu go answer him own case of SUV and 300k$ way him take from dasuki gate?
e rat like you. no go use your life do better thing, they here they defend apc thiefs from pdp thiefs.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Phonon:
Not everyone understands sarcasm so its okay.

Ok so sorry thought you were dead serious
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Phonon: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's fine jare. grin Let's keep watching the huge drama called NIGERIA.

1miccza:

Ok so sorry thought you were dead serious
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Phonon:
It's fine jare. grin Let's keep watching the huge drama called NIGERIA.

My brother it's more like a comedy movie . Said this on a forum and someone almost chopped off my head
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

i ask you if nigerians no they go abroad go study law come back, you no fit answer. you come back come shout say who be president when all those cases happen, mind you, many was under obj and yar adua. now i give one way happen just yesterday, under your bubu and you still they sound like broken disco record.

hope say bubu go answer him own case of SUV and 300k$ way him take from dasuki gate?
e rat like you. no go use your life do better thing, they here they defend apc thiefs from pdp thiefs.
a lecturer once told me that there is no stupid question so i will answer you but first to deliver you from this your stupidity might be a bit difficult.
1. koro going to another man's country to probably study his own history and you seeing nothing with that shows your stupidity as no bound if the likes of koro in the said country had not fixed the education system in their country will he koro go there to study "history"? if not that you lack common sense to reason and that is why you never sees anything wrong with those who go on education tourism abroad especially the politicians. if koro had said he his studying engineering, ICT, medicine i would have been justifiable but history? oga pack well
2. what else will do when a case is already in a court of law or are you so daft to understand that it only the court that can give a judgement on a case oh! sorry you are too busy following koro and his likes to know saraki case is still in court
3. i will still advice you to chill with cold fanta and watch instead of predicting what's not

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Phonon: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's more of a huge zoo where we (the citizens) watch different animals (the politicians) act out in their confined space away from the reality of life. They seem like the ones behind bars, but the citizens watching are the ones behind bars.

1miccza:

My brother it's more like a comedy movie . Said this on a forum and someone almost chopped off my head
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Phonon:
It's more of a huge zoo where we (the citizens) watch different animals (the politicians) act out in their confined space away from the reality of life. They seem like the ones behind bars, but the citizens watching are the ones behind bars.

It's so funny. You are soooo on point...
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

a lecturer once told me that there is no stupid question so i will answer you but first to deliver you from this your stupidity might be a bit difficult.
1. koro going to another man's country to probably study his own history and you seeing nothing with that shows your stupidity as no bound if the likes of koro in the said country had not fixed the education system in their country will he koro go there to study "history"? if not that you lack common sense to reason and that is why you never sees anything wrong with those who go on education tourism abroad especially the politicians. if koro had said he his studying engineering, ICT, medicine i would have been justifiable but history? oga pack well
2. what else will do when a case is already in a court of law or are you so daft to understand that it only the court that can give a judgement on a case oh! sorry you are too busy following koro and his likes to know saraki case is still in court
3. i will still advice you to chill with cold fanta and watch instead of predicting what's not

pls ehh, show me where in the report that state that koro went to usa to study nigeria history. and which of the case i mentiond that has not been to court?

seriously, your parent need to seek for refund from the high school you attended cause they dint do anything.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by adebayoggt(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
ONIKORO IN U.S OBANIKORO IN NIGERIA.

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

pls ehh, show me where in the report that state that koro went to usa to study nigeria history. and which of the case i mentiond that has not been to court?

seriously, your parent need to seek for refund from the high school you attended cause they dint do anything.
it a pity that as simple as the phrase "probably" is you can't understand chai! (in mama peace voice) i now understand your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.