Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters (33039 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Abbah Kyari & Nigerian High Commission: Presidency Replies Sahara Reporters / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by ernesty20(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Whether positive or negative journalism, Sahara always backs it up with facts and evidences...
Go get a life jare.. Whether blackmail or vindictive journalism, Sahara reporters always present concrete facts and evidence! Therefore, they remain the best investigative media group in Nigeria.
concrete evidence my foot. Thats how they once said that the election of senator Akpabio had been nullified. Abeg make i hear word
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tightguy:
But Mr Obanikoro did not address the main issue here.

there is no issue. Sr is not a government organisation and they have been noted to published lies to their mango brain readers and believers. They made a baseless accusation and u expect a normal thinking human being to respond and reply comments like that? Never give recognition to silly accusations .koro would not have said anything if not for his children name that was dragged into it. Let efcc and dss make their findings on koro open then we will and can crucify him
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by ernesty20(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
funlord:
grin

Based on your moronic 1st line, all you actually deserve today is hatred and flogging!

Unhappy birthday to you motherfucker!
today is not my birthday. I just need the "likes"

mess you
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thank you my brother. Let him come and see the wonders happening to his cohorts like Dasuki and the others !!! cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin
braine:
Oga sharrap dia. You're hiding! Come down to naija if e sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by biltem: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
sammhi:
every sane, responsible and non partisan Nigerian should be ashamed of the nonsense going on in our country for almost half of the year now.
Am quite disappointed with PMB as it seems the only agenda on his mission is vengeance and vindictiveness. it is such a shame when on a daily basis we hear nothing positive but negative and vanities.
I use to hold PMB wit so much respect but quite disappointed he was not the man I tot he would be. I had expected a Nigerian president but what we have is at best an APC president in aso rock whose is so overwhelmed that he resort to needless distraction to gullible Nigerians nad his apparently sadist followers....
am yet to read on daily basis for a week positive development....
it seems PMB will be like Idi- Amin or another Abacha or a Gaddafi rather than a Mandela or a Roosevelt... it is so sad...

when the oil price has now gone down to below forth dollar a barell with the money that ought to have been saved for time,like this have been swindled by gej and his cohort hawks, where do you think the new administration will get the required funds to executive her economic and welfare policies e are yarn for. It very necessary for the new administration to recover as much as,possible from the looters hence we need to praise and support Buhari in his effort at recovering those stolen funds. If you feel otherwise please suggest alternative source of funds to this administration now that the main source if funds is drying up.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Natpat: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Studying history in USA! Wow! And wishing to teach future generation that history. Whose history Mr Koro? African history or American history? Come home Mr Koro UI has some of the best history teachers in the world. Come home!

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Badboiz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

I can see you are just too dumb, didn't you read the part that says' I am am in Georgia USA studying History'?? Will someone hiding tell you his location? Where did Nairaland see people like you self? undecided undecided

And his moniker is braine, I can see its an irony
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hammefeez:

Who jailed #DasukiGate before He started singing? You better respect the knowledge of an ex millitary man. (ask GEJ, He must have something to say about OBJ)

Which song was that and who danced to the music? Are you referring to the propaganda confessional music composed by the Nation Newspaper and Sahara Reporters? Believe whatever you like. OK?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by frisky2good(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cheap internet subscription has given so many 1diots access to the internet. They just type and click submit without thinking.

CELEBOLOFOFO:

I can see you are just too dumb, didn't you read the part that says' I am am in Georgia USA studying History'?? Will someone hiding tell you his location? Where did Nairaland see people like you self? undecided undecided
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Amanwulu1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
gameboy727:
Why don't he just sue them? It's way better than ranting except he knows they are right.
it's like u didn't read d post. U only commented, however ur comments'll make more sense wen it comes after u must've read d post.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by dotcomnamename: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
ernesty20:
concrete evidence my foot. Thats how they once said that the election of senator Akpabio had been nullified. Abeg make i hear word

undecided
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by amanikondo: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
onatisi:
open ur brains and common sense next time before making senseless comments worthy of caning ,koro specifically mentioned the name of the institution he is attending. All efcc needs to do is to contact the Nigerian embassy in usa to verify the information and if he needs to be extradited the fg will request that from the uaa government. So pls stop been completely sillly

You are actually the silly one here. It seems you are Koro's beneficiary. He should be studying Nigerian History in UNN or UNILAG.
The history he did not study during Jonathan Era. You this senseless asslicker.
You want EFCC to go on a wild-goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Oga you get time to dey follow all those zombies argue, na wetin Sahara and Mr lai Mohammed talk na hin den dey believe den dey blind, deaf and dumb to the fact... sad
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
amanikondo:

You are actually the silly one here. It seems you are Koro's beneficiary. He should be studying Nigerian History in UNN or UNILAG.
The history he did not study during Jonathan Era. You this senseless asslicker.
You want EFCC to go on a wild-goose chase.
you are a complete slowpoke . Why didn't you question your president that has his daughters studying abroad ?or what about other politicians who have relocated abroad to study?because you will never have that chance or opportunity in your life doesn't mean you should envy those who have it.

Now back to your senseless question of why didn't he travel to usa for studies while Jonathan was the president ,so according to your hereditary malfunctioning brains he should leave his office as a minister of state and study ,abi? Infact ur stupidity deserves a world recognition
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
frisky2good:
Cheap internet subscription has given so many 1diots access to the internet. They just type and click submit without thinkingze

It is really becoming annoying now. They cant read and understand a simple article of less that 30 lines but if it is English premier league news or davido new songs they will memorize all the lines
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
gameboy727:
Why don't he just sue them? It's way better than ranting except he knows they are right.

Did you read the write up at all?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Phonon: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Never heard of Ugly Top University before now. That's where he wants to get the skills to mentor? Hmmm... KOROption is bad.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
adioolayi:
Oga Obanikoro... Do you received any money from #Dasukigate ..Yes or No

Like seriously?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by amanikondo: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
onatisi:
you are a complete slowpoke . Why didn't you question your president that has his daughters studying abroad ?or what about other politicians who have relocated abroad to study?because you will never have that chance or opportunity in your life doesn't mean you should envy those who have it.

Now back to your senseless question of why didn't he travel to usa for studies while Jonathan was the president ,so according to your hereditary malfunctioning brains he should leave his office as a minister of state and study ,abi? Infact ur stupidity deserves a world recognition

Me Chance? You know Nairaland is a faceless forum. I can assure you I am capable of employing you (With some of your family if in good mood ). I dont envy thieves and their children. tongue tongue

If your brain is working and you are not dull, how long was he a minister under Jonathan? You might go check wikipedia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
This media outfit should be checked , they are creating chaos,inciting and heating up the polity..
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Phonon:
Never heard of Ugly Top University before now. That's where he wants to get the skills to mentor? Hmmm... KOROption is bad.

Oga it's Oglethorpe, you won't find that in Lagos,Abuja or Portharcourt.. Google is your friend..
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by realdon(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Acidosis:
Sahara Reporters cannot escape hell fire

R u God?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
amanikondo:

Me Chance? You know Nairaland is a faceless forum. I can assure you I am capable of employing you (With some of your family if in good mood ). I dont envy thieves and their children. tongue tongue

If your brain is working and you are not dull, how long was he a minister under Jonathan? You might go check wikipedia grin grin
I don't need wikipedia to tell me how globally you are becoming senile . So you want him to go and study when the last administration needed him ? Are u really this silly or pretending to be ?because if you are then your life is totally worthless
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by braxjay(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
ernesty20:
Any news from sahara reporters is fake.

Today is my birthday, show me love, my people

OYA! ! ! na HBD
where the GBEDU go take place ? na lekki side i dey o but i fit come lere if na strong gbedu. mk we post pishor tagged nairalander celebrates with fellow nairialander grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Fumbaby: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Koro be your children's mentor before thinking of mentoring 9ja youth. Oniranu
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by chrisblack: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

guy you can't say he's dumb I think you are except you don't live in Nigeria. The political crooks normally runaway to hide openly in western countries they know extraditions are difficult. How many of them do you think can go to China or Russia.they all choose us,UK or Switzerland. Why cause they can hide openly and they have the legal funds to drag the case.so I think you are the dumb person one

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by texazzpete(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
sammhi:
every sane, responsible and non partisan Nigerian should be ashamed of the nonsense going on in our country for almost half of the year now.
Am quite disappointed with PMB as it seems the only agenda on his mission is vengeance and vindictiveness. it is such a shame when on a daily basis we hear nothing positive but negative and vanities.
I use to hold PMB wit so much respect but quite disappointed he was not the man I tot he would be. I had expected a Nigerian president but what we have is at best an APC president in aso rock whose is so overwhelmed that he resort to needless distraction to gullible Nigerians nad his apparently sadist followers....
am yet to read on daily basis for a week positive development....
it seems PMB will be like Idi- Amin or another Abacha or a Gaddafi rather than a Mandela or a Roosevelt... it is so sad...

I am ashamed of you and all you stand for, vile traitor. See this one calling investigation into theft of billions of dollars 'needless distraction'

The only explanation for this type of nonsense post is that you're one of the direct beneficiaries of theft, hence your attempts to defend thieves.

If you're not willing to be a patriotic citizen, tear your passport and leave. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by uncleinans(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
amanikondo:

Pls get sense small Na. Koro was in GEJ govt, after GEJ govt left, he went abroad to school, to study history. If your daura lord who is efcc and dss and Nigeria court all together has case on him, is very simple. With our relationship status with US, they can ask US to extradite him. Some one who is scared wont tell you where he is and what his doing.

You people here should try and sound matured biko.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by amanikondo: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
onatisi:
I don't need wikipedia to tell me how globally you are becoming senile . So you want him to go and study when the last administration needed him ? Are u really this silly or pretending to be ?because if you are then your life is totally worthless

I don't know you are this lazy. Simple research you cannot do. With a frozen brain like yours i doubt you will be doing well in your endeavors.

Don't forget I promised to give you a job, your reply has suggested a good placement for you. grin grin - The task requires no brain as you have none.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Olugbemija2002: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Adminstration of lies !

SR and bubus govt only trend on lies !!

SR and channels tv crticized the previous govt during bh attacks and now,they have gone silent on anthing concerning bh.

Ignorance and tribalism helped APC to victory during the last election !!!

At the moment,Both the PDP and the APC supporters are now reaping the fruits of their "Change" !!!!

They won't stop lying because APC was established with lies, by liars and for lying liars that live their miserable lives in self denial !!!!

angry

What's APC and PDP got to do with Koro hiding story? Try to limit your comment to the issue at hand, even if your comment is as nonsensical as this

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by amanikondo: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
uncleinans:

Pls get sense small Na. Koro was in GEJ govt, after GEJ govt left, he went abroad to school, to study history. If your daura lord who is efcc and dss and Nigeria court all together has case on him, is very simple. With our relationship status with US, they can ask US to extradite him. Some one who is scared wont tell you where he is and what his doing.

You people here should try and sound matured biko.

Was i talking to you? Dont let me engage you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.