Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters (33026 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Abbah Kyari & Nigerian High Commission: Presidency Replies Sahara Reporters / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by engrflames: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Ghandi12: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
I think it is useless going into media battle with SR, from recent events they will always win. I am not sure if they always run their findings with characters involved before going to press.

Even people that hate them do not ignore their stories. Anyone that has issue with them better sought it out in a court of law.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by biltem: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Obanikoro has confirmed that he is not presently in Nigeria. Just that he claimed to be studying "history" in an hidden university in US.
secondly, he has not even refuted his relationship with the named companies that funds were transferred to.

thirdly, he has not refuted the report if his involvement in ekitigate.

we look forward to his coming back to Nigeria early in the new year to proof his cleaneneness in ekitigate and dasukigate.

Nonetheless, wherever he may be, he will still be brought to justice on everything he may have done wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by balo2rule(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
abi naa, I seconded your suggestion.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by emzila(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
SO UNA BELIEVE WATIN THIS MAN DE YAN? THE MAN FOR TELL US HIS ADDRESS AND STATE CLEARLY THAT HE DID NOT INVOLVE IN ANY FORM OF ILLEGAL TRANSFER OR MONEY LAUNDRY.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hammefeez:
Story for the gods........ He shall sing new songs when he finally enter DSS studio where #DasukiGate sang his own

Stop that rant. Is Buhari now placing himself in the position of a god? Wait and see how he and his puppets in DSS or EFCC would disgrace themselves eventually. Do you think this is a military era when people can be jailed at will? Please!
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by amanikondo: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:

I can see you are just too dumb, didn't you read the part that says' I am am in Georgia USA studying History'?? Will someone hiding tell you his location? Where did Nairaland see people like you self? undecided undecided

He is still hiding. Which school in Georgia?

It is just like saying I am in Egypt. Remember, Texas is like the size of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by light004: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
braine:
Oga sharrap dia. You're hiding! Come down to naija if e sure for you.

I pray you grow in understanding and stop groping in darkness. Saharareporters has led many astray and they continue to do just that. Don't join the league of the gullible ones.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Obanikoro can also do any better course in Nigeria than mere History in the State. Anyway good for him. Every accused is innocent in Nigeria. EFCC will do its job. Whether SR or Obanikoro is lying or not, EFCC will determine that.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
U dey mind the thief? Shey Unilag,Ife,Eksu,UI and other uni nor dey teach History here?
dunkem21:
grin The only thing we should check is if he is a bonafide student of the aforementioned institution ..

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
gameboy727:
Why don't he just sue them? It's way better than ranting except he knows they are right.
...don't trust these politicians. Obanikoro knows there is an element of truth in SR's publication, hence his Facebook response....

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by MKO4ever(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bambless1:

For the record, I have been in public service since 1992, and I have never owned or currently own a home anywhere in the world outside Nigeria, however I am proud of my son and his family who are private citizens for their accomplishment as they have the right to do so.

Koro does not own a house in the US but he is proud that his wife, children and some of his extended family members own houses abroad. He must think all Nigerians are dummies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by ndujekwu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Where ran-eth thou? You now have mouth to talk
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by vicfajeze: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
KORO IS NOT HIDING BUT FARAPAMO

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ile baba omo ki n ba omo l'eru, why is Obanikoro afraid of coming to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by arabaribiti(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Make the guy come naija abi school no declare holiday
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by omojeesu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Time and eternity will tell!
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Hammefeez: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
OLADD:

Stop that rant. Is Buhari now placing himself in the position of a god? Wait and see how he and his puppets in DSS or EFCC would disgrace themselves eventually. Do you think this is a military era when people can be jailed at will? Please!

Who jailed #DasukiGate before He started singing? You better respect the knowledge of an ex millitary man. (ask GEJ, He must have something to say about OBJ)

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by gameboy727(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omotolu:
...don't trust these politicians. Obanikoro knows there is an element of truth in SR's publication, hence his Facebook response....
Yeah, never trust a politician.
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Obanikoro I am one of the leaders of tommorow but I dont want to be mentored by people like YOU.

#mypersonalopinion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by dotcomnamename: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
ernesty20:
Any news from sahara reporters is fake.

Today is my birthday, show me love, my people

Whether positive or negative journalism, Sahara always backs it up with facts and evidences...
Go get a life jare.. Whether blackmail or vindictive journalism, Sahara reporters always present concrete facts and evidence! Therefore, they remain the best investigative media group in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
ernesty20:
Any news from sahara reporters is fake.

Happy Birthday to you- Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by boluwatife66(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
gameboy727:
Why don't he just sue them? It's way better than ranting except he knows they are right.
casn you read? do you knw what a suit is?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by tucker12(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
I believe its needful for sahara reporters to get the stories right... I read months back when it was posted on one of the online bloggers with pictures showing koro was in the states for futher studies... Coming up now with the sensationalized report that he fled Nigeria cus of arms deal for me shows poor reporting skills
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bevista:
Strangely, he didn't say anything about the ONSA sludge funds.
---
Can someone please tell him to come back home, we need those funds in his custody.
has he been invited by efcc or dss?and has he refused to honour their invitation?so if his name hasn't been mentioned he should be talking about it ?
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by gameboy727(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
boluwatife66:

casn you read? do you knw what a suit is?
Wah? undecided undecided
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by funlord(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
This thread no get nafdac number!
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by sammhi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
every sane, responsible and non partisan Nigerian should be ashamed of the nonsense going on in our country for almost half of the year now.
Am quite disappointed with PMB as it seems the only agenda on his mission is vengeance and vindictiveness. it is such a shame when on a daily basis we hear nothing positive but negative and vanities.
I use to hold PMB wit so much respect but quite disappointed he was not the man I tot he would be. I had expected a Nigerian president but what we have is at best an APC president in aso rock whose is so overwhelmed that he resort to needless distraction to gullible Nigerians nad his apparently sadist followers....
am yet to read on daily basis for a week positive development....
it seems PMB will be like Idi- Amin or another Abacha or a Gaddafi rather than a Mandela or a Roosevelt... it is so sad...
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
amanikondo:

He is still hiding. Which school in Georgia?

It is just like saying I am in Egypt. Remember, Texas is like the size of Nigeria.
open ur brains and common sense next time before making senseless comments worthy of caning ,koro specifically mentioned the name of the institution he is attending. All efcc needs to do is to contact the Nigerian embassy in usa to verify the information and if he needs to be extradited the fg will request that from the uaa government. So pls stop been completely sillly
Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by Greenarrow01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
SH and PR remain one of the best media outlets we have in nigeria. over 80 percent of dia stories are real. no one does it like them. you hating them shows that u are a PDP. and koro stayn in us shows that he is afraid. cos he knows that no one will extradite him. why did he choose not to talk about the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters by funlord(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
ernesty20:
ANY NEWS FROM SAHARA REPORTERS IS FAKE.

Based on your moronic 1st line, all you actually deserve today is hatred and flogging!

Unhappy birthday to you motherfucker!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.