Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Baby Daddy Is Married With 7 Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Baby Daddy Is Married With 7 Kids? (477 Views)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Baby Daddy Is Married With 7 Kids? by Atufesarah: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Stella went bananas, when she found out her baby daddy, James, was married with seven kids. And, it's not her new discovery, but the many troubles that came with it, that turned her life, upside down for the next few years.

Just about a year before, she was deeply in love with this man, and dreamt of nothing but a bright future with him. Oh! How she envisaged their wedding day and a fairy-happy-ever-after with the love of her life, or so she thought... but, she was soon knocked back to reality with the uncovering of the million and one atrocious lies he fed her with... the many lies she believed.

Stella, 28, met James at a supermarket in Sapele, Delta state, one day in 2012, and from the moment they first spoke to eachother, she was completely smitten by him.

For her, it was love at first sight. But, for him, it's just another catch. Another case of chop-and-clean-mouth.

He is tall, winsome, well mannered, fun to be with, profound and got a few change to throw around.

On their first date, at a popular restaurant, James invited her over to his house. The house, a pretty flat, located downtown, he shared with his younger brother, or so he claimed.

Stella and James dated for over a year, and it seemed like she had known him all her life. Unlike her ex, a supercilious, condescending, arrogant, rich brat, James was reserved and truly charming. He was very solicitous about her. And she loved him!

Stella said she began to feel something was amiss, when she had to pressurized him into meeting his family. "There was this vagueness with which he spoke, everytime he had to explain why we can't go to see his family, who lives in a nearby community," she said.

Although, they never met, Stella had a good relationship with them, over the phone. She recalled times she spent hours talking with his mom, his dad and his siblings. And all the time, they would addressed her as 'our wife', making her believed she was welcomed.

"I want to be very sure you are the one, before I take you home," he told her one day after some serious rowing. "I don't want you to meet my family, when I am not sure where our relationship is headed."

Although, she felt slightly insecure, Stella said she believed and saw reasons with him, and didn't mind that she had to wait till he was convinced.

She however, knew her whole life had gone awry, when few days after she gave birth to her identical twin girls (pictured), James' wife stormed her home, prepared for war.

Stella told TGNB Unfold! that, after she got pregnant, James, at first, suggested an abortion, which she spurned and later, indulgently accepted that they could have the baby.

Unknown to her, James was married with kids, 7 of them, and she didn't had the slightest idea, whatsoever.

At first, she didn't believe his wife and her story of them having 7 kids and living together as man and wife.... that was bullshit, as far as she was concerned!

For all she knew, her man stays downtown with her brother, a flat she has been to herself, on countless occasions, and didn't even smell a wife, not to talk of kids.

She had been on the phone with his family and even met with them a couple of times after she got pregnant and no one mentioned a wife nor kids to her.

Well, James lied about so many things including: his age, what he does, where he stays and who he really was. "He told me he was 32, when he was actually 46. And to tell you the gospel truth, he don't even look half his age."

Looks, they say, can be deceiving, and Stella has learned that the hard way, unfortunately.

Immediately James' wife found out about Stella, she balefully attacked her. And sometimes, went beyond mere threats to actually duffing her up.

Stella was press-ganged into relocating to a near by community, just to espace her troubles, as she vows continuously to make life miserable for her.

Fighting back tears, Stella said all she feels is rancour, regrets and pain in her heart. The whole incident has brought her entire existence into complete dilapidation, and she don't even know what to do.

Most nights she lay in bed and cried, berating herself for allowing herself to be used, then telling herself that she had no reason to be crying, and crying all the same.

How she got entangled with such a scoundrel, an unrepentant rogue, still beats her till date.

Source: http://www.topgistng.com/2015/12/tgnb-unfold-what-will-you-do-if-you.html
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Baby Daddy Is Married With 7 Kids? by omooba969(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nice story. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Baby Daddy Is Married With 7 Kids? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
watin i won do be4 na e life naaa undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are Singles Ladies Under Pressure To Get Married Before Or During December / Is It Right To Ask For A New Year Gift? / On Your Knees - Cultural Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.