Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

She Is Acting Weird. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Acting Weird. (1094 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Acting Weird. by emotions1: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
[b]Happy New Year!!!

Ook let me go straight to the point.

I have this lady friend of mine(platonic friends).
just recently she started acting somehow weird towards me
just last week Thursday she came to my house i was surprise myself, i ushered her in to the living room but she told me no that we should go to my room, i was like what's happening somebody that barely comes to my house talkless of my room.

Ook I decided to know the mystery behind all this,i took her there made her comfortable and she started asking me some silly questions that am I the only one at home, do i have a girlfriend...hmmmm
I answered her to the best of my knowledge
then my twin brother came in and suddenly her spirit was down she couldn't talk again and was in a hurry to go......

but before leaving she invited me to their house on Saturday
but I didn't go and she called me and was telling me that I have missed what she kept for me.

she also called this morning asking me to come tomorrow I don't know what she is planning and where she is going to
please what do you think she has in mind [/b]
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecidedVery Thirsty thread...
oh! She has a headache, what does this mean? should I give her Paracetamol? Oh! lawwwwwd!angry

OP, I think You already know the answer To Your Question...Like You've seen the signs she's giving n You're still asking us? How old Are You? 9?undecided

I Guess U Just wanna read it from the gullible Nairaland Folks Who'd actually waste seconds of their lives trying to reply A Thread that doesn't need Comments Buh should be left dead, Buried n comment-Less..!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Acting Weird. by ronald4lif(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
She prolly is sex starved and need some breathtaking shagging. lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by LadyJul(f): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wat else do u want to know... . It's obvious she wants to f*ck you.... But please resist from this temptation....
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by asumo12: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
She wants to F*UCK
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Mubbyleey(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Run for your life... I repeat run for your life. Devil is knocking at your door
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by CountDracula(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
She just wants to talk ... U knw... Jus talk and den have a little play with u, nthng much I'm sure, d worst thing dat cud Happen is dat she will rape u... And now dat u knw she can rape u, if she does rape u den its not rape since u already knew what she cud do... So... cheesy I wish u d best
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by wilybebsy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
She's pregnant, she want to push it on u. Run bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Acting Weird. by cruzita(f): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
weird indeed.what did she actually keep for u that u missed?waiting for the next episode
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by emotions1: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
What is weird here?it'so obvious she want to fuvk ur damm prick but u aint smart enough to knw dat! grin pls dont even dare to fuvk her if she make d move!!She is HIV positive or pregnant cheesy
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by SINNZ(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
She wants to study the Bible and preach the good news to you.

You iidiot angry
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by SINNZ(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is weird here?it'so obvious she want to fuvk ur damm prick but u aint smart enough to knw dat! grin pls dont even dare to fuvk her if she make d move!!She is HIV positive or pregnant cheesy

You need beating undecided
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

You need beating undecided
Boo y? grin grin shocked
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by SINNZ(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo y? grin grin shocked
You too dey jonze undecided
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by emotions1: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
oh! She has a headache, what does this mean? should I give her Paracetamol? Oh! lawwwwwd!angry

OP, I think You already know the answer To Your Question...Like You've seen the signs she's giving n You're still asking us? How old Are You? 9?undecided

I Guess U Just wanna read it from the gullible Nairaland Folks Who'd actually waste seconds of their lives trying to reply A Thread that doesn't need Comments Buh should be left dead, Buried n comment-Less..!!!!!!!

what's all this offensive comments... atimes you need to be sensible...

sha it's a free world everybody is entitled to his own opinions and comments

you have been blatant all this while try to be polite cos you are mannerless
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

You too dey jonze undecided
Wbj angry angry
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by emotions1: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:
She wants to study the Bible and preach the good news to you.

You iidiot angry
please be bland.... Wat's it about the idiot tin
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

Says the first to commentgringringringringrin
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Says the first to commentgringringringringrin
Thunder stealer...undecidedgringrin
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by 2dice(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Crazy replies Some people madness na 885G grin
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by SINNZ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
emotions1:
please be bland.... Wat's it about the idiot tin

Its just a thing I call dumb people.
Re: She Is Acting Weird. by Adonis3: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
OP that bae is prolly preggy and wants to hook it on u smiley

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

(1) (Reply)

16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys / Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / How To Win A Girl’s Love With Just 10k In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.