Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (37637 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

okay

We speak English not Gaelic

We speak a bit of Doric in Aberdeen. Doric is a dialect of English spoken mostly in NE Scotland. It's a dying language anyway.

Gie's a bosie! At least for the explanation tongue
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Tonason: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nairalanders believe everything they hear. This is just Cock and Bull story. Just trash.
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
olukenzo:

We speak a bit of Doric in Aberdeen. Doric is a dialect of English spoken mostly in NE Scotland. It's a dying language anyway.

Gie's a bosie! At least for the explanation tongue

Oh-kay

Never heard of it smiley
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by edem84: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
you are just a fool ! nonsense !
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by lazeal: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
FORGET what many ladies are saying here... LOTS AND LOTS of men are housing these kind of women.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by scachy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
lakeside30:

Hmmmm,wao

Ya!
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by scachy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
lazeal:
FORGET what many ladies are saying here... LOTS AND LOTS of men are housing these kind of women.

For sure nah
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Oh-kay

Never heard of it smiley

Really? Pardon my asking, where do you live here? And for how long?
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Emaprince: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is the problem with Nigerian women. They dont marry who they loves, but the rich man who is ready to take them to the alter. Then, after that, they'll start making the man's life miserable for him. What a wicked woman you are, trendition. You talked about all the things you did in the past which you are not proud of, yet you are doing the worst in your marriage.

Your husband needs a good woman that will rescue him from your evil grip.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
u can't force love, op . he's rich , has green card , or whatever , ur eyes were shinning bcus of dese reasons. but u don't love him !!!. u don't love him. we heard u. u r very wicked , u've punished him enuff, killing his seeds !!! u don't love him , n u don't want his kids !!!! leave him alone nau. both of u hv married the wrong person , it happens , when pple realize dis they know D best way out is divorce bcus love can't b forced. gud thing u've no kids now , u can dissolve the marriage easily. let him find d right woman to treat him right !!!

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Pesuzok(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
i do not think she is telling us everything. she wants to get something from the man and move on
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Mom007(f): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes you will love your kids. with time, even your husband as the foundation of admiring him is already there. you just need to give it time. And pls grow up mehn, you sound really juvenile.
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by repogirl(f): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trendition, I will be harsh because you deserve it..... If you did not love the man why in the world didn't you leave him for another woman to marry and bear kids for him.

You are wicked! Very wicked, who cares if you don't love him? Who frigging gives a damn? You want to be married and enjoy his money but you don't want to have a family with him... I repeat you are wicked!

He will not eat your food, because you can kill him since you don't love him. Which kind of deception is this? You are one of those types that give women a bad name. Rubbish!

I hope your parents find out the kind of human being they raised..

You say you wanted to start on a clean slate.. Is this your clean slate clean now?

Please leave that man to start his family abeg. Good thing he found out now sef. Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by khattab02: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Ahan han auntie how on earth can u marry someone u don't love nd u ain't even planning on having kids with him undecided some ppl never cease to amaze me, so now what? Re u planning on using contraceptives till u re 40 or u plan on divorcing him wen u av finish admiring him like a new bride? sad

Now u re asking for advice, wat sort of advice re u expecting ehn? U were suppose to ask for advice before marrying him. Anyway u better open up to him, tell him how u feel nd apologize. Then u make ur marriage work, I don't advice divorce at all so u better start preparing ur mind from now.
grin grin grin grin

My thought Exactly .......

So she planned taking the drugs uptill menopause? Let her continue and see who waste who's time.

I don't know why she can't transform some the admirations she has for him into love?? She has to start from there just as you rightly said.

#never marry who you don't love... else??....

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by KimBerlyie: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
khattab02:
grin grin grin grin

My thought Exactly .......

So she planned taking the drugs uptill menopause? Let her continue and see who waste who's time.

I don't know why she can't transform some the admirations she has for him into love?? She has to start from there just as you rightly said.

#never marry who you don't love... else??....

As in ehn, it's just annoying me, I seriously pity her husband ooh sad

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Mcowubaba: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na so all this arrange marriages the mostly be !!!

All this Naija Men living in Diaspora, I don't usually understand some of them..

Always telling their mama, papa or friend to find wife for them from Nigeria #haba...nd 80% of the girls mostly found are usually gold diggers, ex-oloshis, ill-manned, hypocrites...
When you mistakenly cari dem come abroad shocked,

Mehn sad sorry na ur name, dey go rake ur destiny nd ministry...
Na so dem rake my uncle life, na just Oluwa observe am small, him own for don finish grin..

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trendition:
Got married two years ago to a now 34year old man, and I am 26. Met him through my mum when he came into the country 3years ago, so we dated for about 9months. We got married but he had to remain in canada while I stayed back.

Truth be told, I never loved him. He's rich, okay-looking, charming and all but I just do not love him. I married him cos I kinda saw him as a clean slate, a chance to start anew cos I have lived life, done things that I am not proud of, gotten heart broken. And I just don't want kids with a man I do not love. They say u can fall in love after marriage but not here, I just admire my husband.

Hubby comes home in December and stays through to february. I kept d pills in an empty bottle of multivitamins but never thought he'ld look closely at d inscriptions on the tablets cos I had gotten away with it the past years. No one has been on my neck about getting pregnant though.

He was so angry I thought he'ld throw me out that night. He's been sleeping in d guests', doesn't eat my food, he says I am a selfish and wicked woman. I'm sooooo scared he'll call my parents, I'll just die.

Do I just walk out now and risk my parents knowing what really happend? Will I find such a gentle man again? Do I get pregnant? will I love my kids? He's such a wonderful man but I don't love him!!!

PS: I never cheated on him
if na me, i will throw you out of my house, show ur parents the evidence, since am rich there are lots of girls who are willing to love me, or i will bring in another girl, get her pregnant, if u will complain, i will throw u out, u will refund the brideprice, may fire from above rape u there

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by khattab02: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
tellwisdom:
You see what i talk about these Nigerian women??....Why did you agree to marry him when don't love him? WHY? angry
hehehehe..............

Fresh cool money and luxuries.. Most women hardly turn that down.

grin grin grin
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by smoby(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
If u keep taking the what eva u taking ,it will only worsen u ,heart BROken common gul ,I wnt say I blame u we all r human bt @ least why not find a thing u love abt him love ,love him for some thing. Go shopping with him ,stay close to him everyday nd u will see changes....
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just be upfront and tell him that all you ever wanted from him was money. Do yourself a favour and be honest for once and all time so every party know what's at stake.

If I'm in your maga-husband's position, I will divorce you after than Usain Bolt can run, since I now have a reason not to give you a single penny.
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by franklingud(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dis kind woman fit kill her husband and run away wit his money...
angry angry
Tufia!!!
#ajo nwanyi!
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by jerecrown(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
U must one of olosho
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by khattab02: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
KimBerlyie:

As in ehn, it's just annoying me, I seriously pity her husband ooh sad
I tell you..

Lol...
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Trendition post=41457747]Got married two years ago to a now 34year old man, and I am 26. Met him through my mum when he came into the country 3years ago, so we dated for about 9months. We got married but he had to remain in canada while I stayed back.

Truth be told, I never loved him. He's rich, okay-looking, charming and all but I just do not love him. I married him cos I kinda saw him as a clean slate, a chance to start anew cos I have lived life, done things that I am not proud of, gotten heart broken. And I just don't want kids with a man I do not love. They say u can fall in love after marriage but not here, I just admire my husband.

Hubby comes home in December and stays through to february. I kept d pills in an empty bottle of multivitamins but never thought he'ld look closely at d inscriptions on the tablets cos I had gotten away with it the past years. No one has been on my neck about getting pregnant though.
PLS MA, READ THIS BIBLE TEXT: MARK 10:1-12. TNX
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by miqos02(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trendition:
Got married two years ago to a now 34year old man, and I am 26. Met him through my mum when he came into the country 3years ago, so we dated for about 9months. We got married but he had to remain in canada while I stayed back.

He was so angry I thought he'ld throw me out that night. He's been sleeping in d guests', doesn't eat my food, he says I am a selfish and wicked woman. I'm sooooo scared he'll call my parents, I'll just die.

Do I just walk out now and risk my parents knowing what really happend? Will I find such a gentle man again? Do I get pregnant? will I love my kids? He's such a wonderful man but I don't love him!!!

so u just married him for the money right?
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is not fair ooo. Well, just try and beg him and pray dat he rebuild d trust in u cos he may likely just go back and abandon u for another woman he could trust. And i am very sure u wouldnt want to imagine dat whether u love him or not
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Askseek(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:
The man must have been one of those men that scremas ashawo, hoes, sluts etc. He must have called second generation Nigerian women names and made them promises he knew he wouldn't keep. He could have knocked up quite a few and just couldn't be bothered because he is a smartass.

How on earth did you come up with all these?
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by coolsegun2002: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
I still don't get why every one is saying it's too late...is it by force to stay in marriage...these are one of the major causes or domestic violence and murder..when pple marry for strange reasons like I'm getting old or its an opportunity I dnt wanna miss,or d guy is rich. Etc... my point is..she doesn't love d dude...she can always take a hike nd begin again...its not a good thing being someone u dnt love for crying out loud this a for ever, till death do us part transaction...how the hell do u even sleep with someone u dnt have feelings for...u be olosho??...babe waka from that relationship...uve made a mistake marrying him u don't have to live a mistake continously just cos u dnt wanna offend ur folks or u scared to start over...if u don't eventually fall in love with him..there will come a time u won't be able to stand his mere presence in the other room..and if care is not taken,u'll do something drastic just to to be free

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by prettymina(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
U are jst fortunate and lucky undecideddo u knw how many ladies are out there that are looking for half of what u have jst to bear MRS? U better get pregnant ASAP and pray for twins with that he will forgive u instantly
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by deniyor: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trendition:

This is why it's difficult for diaspora folks to trust the love of a naija woman.
I think previous comments have done justice to my opinion
Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Askseek:

How on earth did you come up with all these?

Nairaland

Are you new?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! by AJaylee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
See wat I hate abt nowadays female, now is dd time dey wil think things are fallin apart, when u were tearin them apart, u didn't knw. Well all u wil do is meet ur husband, tel him ur mind nd let him decide what to do, nd u av nothing to do cos u are faulty, secondly I tot u said u are 26 yrs old nd stil afraid of ur parents? Dat sucks, face ur responsibility. Nd go for who u love so u can get rid of usin contraceptive. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Married Woman Displaying Pictures On Social-Media: Wrong? / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.