Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment (786 Views)

GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty / See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen / Please No Sentiment, Who Is Take Away Among The Two Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by porchster: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Although other minor tribes rocks, but let's view which tribe among the three major ethnic groups beget the most beautiful ladies on our soil.

1)Hausa ladies

Re: Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by drnairalov: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
no offence to other tribes but some of the outstanding beauty i ve seen is igbo girls and calabar girls..

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by porchster: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
More pix

Re: Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by porchster: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
2)Igbo ladies
3)Yoruba ladies

Re: Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by Swissheart(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ten thousand kisses to my yoruba sisters......beauty is universal though
Re: Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
There is no country or tribe in the world where you will not find beautiful women.

There is no Nigerian tribe where you will not find beautiful women either.

They are all beautiful in their own respects.

None ''begets'' the most beautiful ladies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

From January The 1st To December The 31st, 2015; What Have You Achieved? / Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. / ONE MINUTE MEN- Your Take And What's At Stake.(18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.