Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag (1251 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Success1099(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
For 3month Toasting Her Bt She Refuse.
Bt Jus Last Month She Colectd My Bag, I Pleaded B4 Lastweek She Brought It Bak In The Presence Of My New Girl Frnd. Reluctantly I Didnt Check D Bag Cus I Was Angry With Her, But Compose Myself Bcus My New Bae Was In The Hous,, The Next Day I Went To Work Only For My Galfrnd To Whasap Me That She Had A Dream Where She Cut Me Cheating With The Girl That Brought The Back. Then She Told Me To Go And Check What Was Inside The Bag, I Became Nervous Bt She Refus Telin Me What She Saw. Mehn! As A Man I Summon Courage And Headed Towards The Bag After A Bit Prayer In My Heart. Hold And Behold It Was A Full Stinky Menstrual Pant. I Told My Girlfrnd Wat I Saw And She Confirm As Wel, That She Went To Search The Bag Afta She Had The Dream. Evry Efort To Get Her To Take Her Panty Yield Nothing Cus She Wouldnt Pick My Cal Again Afta I Told Her The Crap Of Her Dirty Part She Brought 4 Me. However, My Galfrnd And Colleagues Urge Me Nt To Burn It,, What Should I Do Nairalander Pls.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bros, why u just dey lie?
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by arabmoney101(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
are u asking me please
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol..ur gf is new Nostradamus of Ng... tongue u shud tell her to sleep again, maybe she'll find a solution in her dream...

3 Likes

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by JehanEddy07(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Visit www.AskAmadioha.com for solution..

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Blizzy9ja: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2015
jizzz which kind dirty diabolic babes u dey follow sef?
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by madgoat(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
This OP can lie oh grin
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by dachaste(f): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Na parting gift na. Lolz

***some gals sha.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Success1099(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Stil Waiting For Some Reasonable Advice. Please This's More Serious Than You Think. Is Nt A Topic To Play Over With.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Babprosper20(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by forexbinary: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2015
With all these kind of posts?

Rest In Peace Nairaland embarassed

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by ibe9ja: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Pissure of the menstrual pants or Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by wunmi590(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2015
I can see the first born of "Comical Ali" the overall chairman of FABU in person of Lie mohamadu (PhD in lieinglogy)
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Deejavuu(f): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Rule no 1- don't smoke osogbo weed and create thread immediately.

"Hold and behold kò, lose and behold nì

2 Likes

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by misshoree(f): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Google.com plz undecided
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Josphine4good(f): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2015
my advice is for u to tell her u are going to use the pad for money ritual then watch her reaction grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
Rule no 1- don't smoke osogbo weed and create thread immediately.

"Hold and behold kò, lose and behold nì

Hey lovely how are you cheesy
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Deejavuu(f): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

Hey lovely how are you cheesy

I'm fine cheesy cheesy

How's your pretty self? kiss
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm fine cheesy cheesy

How's your pretty self? kiss

I'm good embarassed kiss

cheesy [size=3pt][/size]I'm playing mum for the 5 days [size=3pt][/size]
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Are u sure it's not ur gf that put it there undecided undecided
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Deejavuu(f): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

I'm good embarassed kiss

cheesy [size=3pt][/size]I'm playing mum for the 5 days [size=3pt][/size]

She's pretty I want her kiss embarassed Gosh! You guys be looking cute without sharing cry

[size=3pt] I like&want that jacket on you[/size] grin
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

She's pretty I want her kiss embarassed Gosh! You guys be looking cute without sharing cry

[size=3pt] I like&want that jacket on you[/size] grin

[size=3pt] Sweeeetie... I missed you maaaan grin my antidepressants, my honey and garlic (all things good for the soul). I love you. Shshsh [/size] lipsrsealed

Say no more I got the hook up grin
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Deejavuu(f): 2:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

[size=3pt] Sweeeetie... I missed you maaaan grin my antidepressants, my honey and garlic (all things good for the soul). I love you. Shshsh [/size] lipsrsealed

Say no more I got the hook up grin

kiss kiss feeling is mutual sweetie

[size=3pt]Hooked up you got a fine brother for me [/size]
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

kiss kiss feeling is mutual sweetie

[size=3pt]Hooked up you got a fine brother for me [/size]

Lol my brother fiiiine pass jare but 2nd wife tings grin

Compilation price; Leather biker jackets and fvck me boots (knee length boots) cool
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Deejavuu(f): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Nubian113:

Lol my brother fiiiine pass jare but 2nd wife tings grin

Compilation price; Leather biker jackets and fvck me boots (knee length boots) cool

Ok i don't like to share sad lipsrsealed

Yaay. Moon walking. Naughty sisi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by cruzita(f): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2015
I don't know what to say except pray.because girls don't keep menstrual pads anyhow let alone pant
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by jabojafa(m): 4:33am On Dec 30, 2015
take it to ur pastor and explain everytin to him. Sure he wud burn it n pray 4u. Mehn see d kinda dabolic babe u bn wan run show wit sef.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Exponental(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
sell it!... in olx tone.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Success1099(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
I don't know what to say except pray.because girls don't keep menstrual pads anyhow let alone pant
thanks, that exactly wat my coleague told me, and she denied that her younger sister carelesly drop it insid the bag. bt since she claim it doesnt blong to her why havnt she pick my calls talkmore of comin to it up.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Success1099(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Josphine4good:
my advice is for u to tell her u are going to use the pad for money ritual then watch her reaction grin
mama, i only send her a text msg threaten her that i wil burn the pant bt my frnds said it might lead to sumtin bad in futur.
Re: Advice: She Left Her Menstrual Pant In My Bag by Success1099(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
jabojafa:
take it to ur pastor and explain everytin to him. Sure he wud burn it n pray 4u. Mehn see d kinda dabolic babe u bn wan run show wit sef.
thanks, bro! walahi sum gals i dnt knw, 2maro them go say husband no come. that show how dirty her home is.. if at all that thing is diabolic. right now my frnds use that to laugh at me am tired and dnt want to talk with them abt the isue again.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Who Won This Race, A Or B? / Why Most Marriages are Failing In The 21st Century / Neighbor's Mom Complained To My Mom About Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.