Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz (3349 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Acting Strange / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by mosefin19(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
So, was she a virgin?

dnt u get it i leave as she said shes nt doing..she said dats nt d way 2 prove she luv me....nd i agree nd leave her bt still her attitude wasnt gud
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
evanscheck:

I purposely quoted u cos u ask pple not to. If u dnt want sex stay out of dating. U cant hate diabetis and eat sugar.
Did u read my comment at all undecided. Read again nd get back to me
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by mosefin19(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Exponental:
Forget about virginity. Don't have sex because u want to confirm. Have it cos it's mutual. If u confirm, will that guarantee u marrying her even if she's not worth u marry her. Will u restore her virginity for that guy like u who will want to marry her as a virgin? I won't preach against premarital sex cos you know about it n your age by nature you her 'hypersexually' active, however, give her more time and see sex as something not very important except for child bearing which you ain't ready for. Sex is fun but also spiritual!
Consider this: If you get a prophecy that you will die during sex, will you still want sex now?

thkz veri much i luv dis....hv remove dat frm my mind
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
mosefin19:

dnt u get it i leave as she said shes nt doing..she said dats nt d way 2 prove she luv me....nd i agree nd leave her bt still her attitude wasnt gud
ok, I get it now. Apologise nd prove to her u luv her. Gudluck
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by Opistorincos(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bro dont worry,my ex did d same and we broke up cause of it ... 3 months later i heard d bitch got pregnant... I was so happy ehn
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by mosefin19(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Opistorincos:
Bro dont worry,my ex did d same and we broke up cause of it ... 3 months later i heard d bitch got pregnant... I was so happy ehn

lol really
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by Opistorincos(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2015
mosefin19:

lol really

Yea,i dey try call her to congratulate her sef
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2016
mosefin19:

jst dnt wnt her 2 b lieing 4 me...i luv her more dan dat... Bt all she was saying is dat i wnt 2 get her pregnant i wnt 2 spoil her life nd all dat..
What else do you want her to think.. Dude its so about trust
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by henryhemon(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2016
mosefin19:
my gal has change totaly bcuz of my move 2 sex,,,,,although 4 a year we hv been dating now,,, we hv had a lot of kissing. Bt dis last week i make a move bt wit every fighting nd dragging i was unable 2 get inside wich i dnt wnt 2 force her bcuz of d luv btw us... Bt since then her attitude has change..nd i leta beg her wich she accepted bt still doing sumhw...since we hv been dating she always told me shes a virgin,,,bt wit d way things hv been going i dnt really bliv. Which was one of d reason i wnt 2 confirm,,, mayb she dnt wnt me 2 knw shes nt virgin,, dats y she didnt gv in....bcuz wen we are talking of luv,,,i hvnt seen dis kind of love b4,,,so caring didnt demand anything frm me....hv been so faithful 2 her since nd likewise her....d thing is i dnt wanna lose her dnt even knw wat 2 do again....pls help on hw i cn get 2 move wit as we hv been doing....note.. Shes 18 nd am 19...nairalander i dnt wnt 2 hear u are 2 small cuz i knw u pple wella..reasonable advice pls

If i was properly advised like am going to advise you now,I would have been happy,This is the time to achieve academic excellence n pursuing your destiny not time for having a girlfriend,i ask what's the essence of having a girlfriend now? What do you want to achieve?Are you getting married in the next 5 years? That's a distraction boy. This are mistake we made.
Re: She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz by mosefin19(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2016
henryhemon:

If i was properly advised like am going to advise you now,I would have been happy,This is the time to achieve academic excellence n pursuing your destiny not time for having a girlfriend,i ask what's the essence of having a girlfriend now? What do you want to achieve?Are you getting married in the next 5 years? That's a distraction boy. This are mistake we made.

tnkz bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

♤Happy ♤Birthday ♡♡JeffreyJamez / My Sister Has NO Breasts!- Naijatopaz / Shocker: This 9-month-old Baby Is Actually A 30-yr-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.