Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally (22052 Views)

Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics) / Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday / Sheriff Moves To Amend PDP Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by ZUBY77(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
comedians chasing rat while the house is on fire
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by arabianights: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2015
coolcharm:
That's a stupid thing to do. It's a shame how we play politics in nigeria. This sort of action is capable of igniting violence. Would I really blame him? Obj taught them so.

There are more civil ways to go about decamping from a political party to another. Only touts would behave like Dino.

You are sooo on point.Dino is just so ill mannered.We tend to have many of them that just wear clean clothes and have money yet are classless gutter rats.This is basically one of the causes of our problems in this country
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2015
What a shame. That was a provocative act and must be condemned by all
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by captainflash(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2015
boluwatife66:
Coming from a tout who represented Kabba bunu/Ijumu fed constituency at the lower house under the same party he now vilify....hmmm nigeria politicians. pot calling ketle black.
I Wonder oo
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
wristbangle:
Tonyebarcanista, let's hear your view. cheesycheesy
His action was unnecessary, provocating and disgraceful
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by 175(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Very bad!
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by evy1(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Someone that could not improve the life of his constituency as speaker and also as Nddc commissioner,woe onto that person that will come 2019 preaching for change.
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by hollywater: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Oh am not surprised. The man without a good vision for his people. Bentley senator abi no be him?It's not the same man Sahara reporter say he open account in the US?
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by wristbangle: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

His action was unnecessary, provocating and disgraceful

I just can't stop laughing and shaking my head with the life of our useless politicians. Do you even know the problem? People who experienced his disgraceful act will be praising him like he did something heroic.
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by grandlexuz(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
WisdomTank:
Lol..... .. Lion of the tribe of Kogi West on the loose.

NICKNAME : WisdomTank

HOBBIES: Collecting Teeth from live lions, catching bullets with bare hands, jogging up and down mount Everest.

MY RECORDS: Fought with a dinosaur and broke its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held breathe under water for 2months, 3weeks, 6hours,5mins and 45seconds.... traveled around the world in a Day

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven to charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages, first man to land on the sun

SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE: swimming in Tsunami and driving towards a tornado

EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch though 99 died instantly and the last one is now an slowpoke

PROUDEST MOMENTS: Firstly, when a cobra died after biting me.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I don't like bragging and i hate lies...Good Morning folks !!!

Dis guy you pass Lion of the Tribe of Judah...Lol
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by ndujekwu(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Dino Daniel Melaye..... "Always been a senseless senator since June 2015"

It's doesn't change what Sahara Reporters still think about u. U stink as an agent of "change manta"
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by porshuch: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2015
I HATE DINO MELAYE
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Do People still Pay attention to this Man
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by mikkypel(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2015
As far as I am concerned, this decamping of a thing is a nonsensical a time and needs to be stopped, a bull will just leave from somewhere and join the calf elsewhere just because the calves are enjoying the moment, then when the calves start grumbling and starving, the bulk runs again.. Nigeria politics is a comedy concert
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by jacoik(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
WisdomTank:
Lol..... .. Lion of the tribe of Kogi West on the loose.

NICKNAME : WisdomTank

HOBBIES: Collecting Teeth from live lions, catching bullets with bare hands, jogging up and down mount Everest.

MY RECORDS: Fought with a dinosaur and broke its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held breathe under water for 2months, 3weeks, 6hours,5mins and 45seconds.... traveled around the world in a Day

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven to charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages, first man to land on the sun

SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE: swimming in Tsunami and driving towards a tornado

EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch though 99 died instantly and the last one is now an slowpoke

PROUDEST MOMENTS: Firstly, when a cobra died after biting me.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I don't like bragging and i hate lies...Good Morning folks !!!
lolhaha guy u really got me confused to d extend ppl in d public bus start asking if am spiritually OK but no reply to them all
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by anonimi: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
nairalandfreak:
According to Melaye, any election in the state will not favour the pdp.

He said the apc was a progressive party that would rescue the country from the rot it had suffered.

While tearing the pdp constitution, he said the party was responsible for all the problems the country was facing.

“The pdp is responsible for all the problems that we are facing in Nigeria today,” Melaye said.

http://www.punchng.com/melaye-tears-pdp-constitution-at-apc-rally/

Is this not funny? grin grin
Coming from Dino of all people. shocked

exlink10:
Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos)

One of the All Progressives Congress (APC) senators currently in the Green Chamber has been in the business of displaying his lifestyle for all to see. While he is proud of flaunting his wealth, the masses are seeing it from another angle.

Senator Dino Melaye representing the good people of Kogi West, has previously displayed his wealth, setting tongues wagging. However, he seems to be Progressives as he has just displayed Progressives sign of Progressives good fortune: customized champagne.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518726_vllkyt6sep4gna58v_8825384d_jpeg26b698a97fbade044cb1d1955003bb5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518728_vllkyt5p0bl8vdlmj_619d6bd1_jpegfae612ae3384c89d9128e9af5f71bf5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2518729_vllkyt210ri1u11vk_5f51a98c_jpeg9f2e881fd6883cd3aeefe7a624c5fe61

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/apc-senators-stupendous-display-of.html#sthash.RYX6DRUo.dpuf
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by anytexy: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
He is nothing but A TOUT. Stupidity in the highest order. Nonsensical nonsense. Agbero for my bus stop is even more responsible than him. Mtcheeeew Thieves every where in the name of politicians that suppose to be in prison.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by chmeze(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
show of shame from a shameless senator...and some people will still applaud him.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by anonimi: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
looseweight:
The western world will see this news and smile...

Indeed black people are too concerned with food, sex and ffeasts like Donald Trump said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by lagosrd: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
coolcharm:
That's a stupid thing to do. It's a shame how we play politics in nigeria. This sort of action is capable of igniting violence. Would I really blame him? Obj taught them so.

There are more civil ways to go about decamping from a political party to another. Only touts would behave like Dino.

Dino should be arrested and prosecuted for inciting violence. This is total rubbish and its shows gross abuse of office and intolerance,childish and barbaric in nature . What if pdp decides to retaliate then violence will ensue. Thuggery mentality
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by ihatesycophant(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
coolcharm:

Yoy mean tearing PDP constitution can cause violence? If it were Nigerian constitution it mean it would have been tsunami with this your mindset. This is the same mindset some religious people carry believing if anyone burn Bible or Qu'ran they resort to violence. Mr. Man, there is nothing wrong in tearing ordinary paper document. This is not life young boy.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by maestroferddi: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Ijaya123:
It's getting more interesting.

At this rate, the undertaker might need to come in faster and do the needful on PDP.

Sure you all know the functions of an undertaker. (Not the character in WWW o). grin grin
It is only rat-brained people like you that chose remain gullible to the senselessness APC is calling propaganda.

I am authority in the politics of Cross River moreso the northern part of the state and I can tell you that APC has close to zero traction in the state.

You can continue buying the crap being spewed by the likes of "comical Ali" and Dino Melaye, a scoundrel that can only find expression and accommodation in the hilarious hodge-podge called APC.
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by kaypetals(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2015
By the time his probe gets underway, he would be begging to go back to PDP.
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by amtaken(f): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
98% of APC members decamped from PDP, so what are you saying?
nairalandfreak:

http://www.punchng.com/melaye-tears-pdp-constitution-at-apc-rally/
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Smart adeyemi is coming to take back that seat from this wife beater and known theif
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Ijaya123: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
It is only rat-brained people like you that chose remain gullible to the senselessness APC is calling propaganda.

I am authority in the politics of Cross River moreso the northern part of the state and I can tell you that APC has close to zero traction in the state.

You can continue buying the crap being spewed by the likes of "comical Ali" and Dino Melaye, a scoundrel that can only find expression and accommodation in the hilarious hodge-podge called APC.

In an effort to make a point you had to hurl insults and resort to name-calling? Guess it's a reflection of your upbringing. If you expect me to join issues with you, you're on a long thing, at least till you get civilised. grin
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
I'm not sure malaye is a party man,while waiting to read how he secretly decamped to PDP
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by ruffDiamond: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
This guy is one terrible MISTAKE APC MADE!!!what da fuvk are they doing accepting a worthless kabba motor park tout who found his his way into government circle through the crass naivety,ignorance and simpleton bunch called his constituency!! This reta.rd kleptomaniac has absolutely NOTHING to offer the misguided kogi peeps who keep on electing him in term of quality leadership ! Dino is simply just playing a survival game undecided trying to escape possible probe,investigation and prosecution By decamping !he is fooling nobody but himself buhari must not allow any thief to find a safe haven under him angry
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Ayuslad(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
sammyj:
grin grin shocked grin grin We are the wailing wailers E-warriors food has come for the taken !! grin grin shocked grin grin grin
Whao! I rejoice with you for joining the camp of the wailing wailers. Congratulations!!!
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by Etizz: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Nor be trouble dis guy dey find so?
It's not fair na...
U nor fit do your thing without trying to fool yourself...
Shwooooooo
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by nikz(f): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Who are these people deceiving? Moving from one party to another do they know what politics is all about? Someone should tell them to watch UK and US politics and tell us what they've learnt. #local politics
Re: Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally by cleoblizz332(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
fellow Nigerians pls let's not be deceived by all DX politicians "APC" N "PDP" are just abbreviation of words d real party are the people who make up DT name..pls if he is condemning the party he has being for the past 15 years what was his own contributions towards it..they are all decamping because PDP is no longer in power.."who no want good market".if all DX politicians DT spoil PDP r all decamping to APC I wonder what APC will be in the years to come..POLITICS IS A GAME and who don't want to win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"For Commodification Of Naira, Use Cassava" - Journalist Advises Tinubu / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.