Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Long Should Good Sex Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should Good Sex Take? (11667 Views)

What Does Sex Take Away From A Woman? / Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex (take Note Of No. 8 More) / How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 30, 2015
1. The National Average: According to USA the national average for the time for sex is 7.3 minutes. But this doesn't mean you're off the hook.
2. The Five Minute Rule: The way averages work means a lot of people are c*ming way before their partners. In the time it takes to watch part of a p0rno, lot's of people are busting their nut. The bottom percentile is the five minute group.
3: 3 Hours: If you're taking longer than 180 minutes to finish up you may have a problem. Get yourself checked out.
4: 20-25 minutes: This seems to be like everyone's preferred amount of time to get the dirty deed done. It's enough time for both partners to reach a climax.
5: 15 Minutes: If you're part of the 15 minute crew you might be leaving your partner hanging. You're obviously trying, but they may need a little more. If you're timing yourself then quit paying attention to the clock and get in the game!

Okay, I saw it and decided to share it with you guys. In short, satisfy that bae so that they won't help you to satisfy her grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by cruzita(f): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided so na 20-25nins be d good one?OK we don learn another new bad tin

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by authenticjimmy(m): 3:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Some of us have sex like 2moro no dey... befor u start doin it, ask ur partner his/her capacity. if u no ask, nd u over do her or she over do...together, forever.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by dafiidi(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2015
3 hours ke...sperm no dey ur scrotum ni undecided lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by valdes00(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2015
3hours ke..... Go try am with my babe, na sleep she go jus sleep under you....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nature8(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
Good, don't go 4 5mints guys oo

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2015
dafiidi:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
What is sperm undecided
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:
3hours ke..... Go try am with my babe, na sleep she go jus sleep under you....
kikikikiki grin
Sm1 lyk me
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by coolzeal(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2015
It depends on the mood.. Sometimes overnight or more, sometimes more mins, sometimes more hours.. If you're good and communicate more, you can bring a lady to multiple-climax within a short period of time.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
1. The National Average: According to USA the national average for the time for sex is 7.3 minutes. But this doesn't mean you're off the hook.
2. The Five Minute Rule: The way averages work means a lot of people are c*ming way before their partners. In the time it takes to watch part of a p0rno, lot's of people are busting their nut. The bottom percentile is the five minute group.
This is a sharp generation so don't blame them, besides humping for 5 minutes ain't that easy.
HateU2:
3: 3 Hours: If you're taking longer than 180 minutes to finish up you may have a problem. Get yourself checked out.
3hrs is not even up to my average quicky time, it takes me 2-3 days to get the business done if I am really in the mood.
HateU2:
4: 20-25 minutes: This seems to be like everyone's preferred amount of time to get the dirty deed done. It's enough time for both partners to reach a climax.
5: 15 Minutes: If you're part of the 15 minute crew you might be leaving your partner hanging.
She's an adult already so she should unhang herself. She shouldn't wait for me to do everything for her.
HateU2:
You're obviously trying, but they may need a little more. If you're timing yourself then quit paying attention to the clock and get in the game!

Okay, I saw it and decided to share it with you guys. In short, satisfy that bae so that they won't help you to satisfy her grin grin
It is really difficult to satisfy a bae, especially those that lay down and do nothing.

Some are just agents of confusion that thinks men develop extra hands during sex.

You go 4 left bweast and she will pushing the right.

You turn to the right and she will drag your face for a kiss.

Ok, so it is a kiss she wants? But she's already rubbing your laps with her......

Before you could reach down to help, she already pushing in her left bweast.

Confusion everywhere.

14 Likes

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by valdes00(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
kikikikiki grin Sm1 lyk me
So una b d same..... y una dey slip
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is a sharp generation so don't blame them, besides humping for 5 minutes ain't that easy.
3hrs is not even up to my average quicky time, it takes me 2-3 days to get the business done if I am really in the mood.
She's an adult already so she should unhang herself. She shouldn't wait for me to do everything for her.
It is really difficult to satisfy a bae, especially those that lay down and do nothing.

Some are just agents of confusion that thinks men develop extra hands during sex.

Ok, so it is a kiss she wants? But she's already rubbing your laps with her......

Confusion everywhere.
Oh My Gosh!
Did u study sexology?
Sex takes us 2 another different world entirely.
Anything that happens during d period should be taken as something not ordinary.
The 'confusion' u are talking about is not her fault, it's d world she's in.
I like ur analysis anyways, nice one.
Happy new year in advance

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

So una b d same..... y una dey slip
y u dey dig for long undecided
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2015
80 minutes.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2015
dafiidi:
i'm stratled also.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by osesology(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Some of y'all are just blabbing. It's not how far but how well, ladies can explain better.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by kaziblake(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
I think 7hrs
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
It can't be defined by a specific time.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by sayyid(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2015
kaziblake:
I think 7hrs
dis bae wan kill sumbody oo
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by ivyT(f): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:

Confusion everywhere.

kai,c how u carry crown 4 head lyk king..
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by SexyCeline(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Atleast 30mins.. The longer the better.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by gemale(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Nawa 4 una o. So una dey luk tym when una dey do am? Hian! As 4 me, I no dey even Sabi say somtn lyk tym even exist when I dey dt mood. In fact I no even think say I fit remb my name when I dey enta dt place. Na 2 just dey fire fire until man comot dey person mind. Whether na 30 secs or 5 hrs, me no send. If I leave d girl hanging, wetin concern me? Make she unhang herself.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Davidovinci(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
cc maspero.... come clear this people doubt.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
25 minutes just for sex, smh

as for me, 500ms is ok. grin (dats wat i call super-quickie).

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
SexyCeline:
Atleast 30mins.. The longer the better.

30 minutes? damn i can't stand that amount of time. i do it like a chicken; super-fast. grin.
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by sexaddict08(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:

how is sex a bad thing.
something that God created for the continued existence of all living things.
sex is a good thing. don't let anyone deceive u.
let's have sex jor
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Kassidy90(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
To me it all depends on the woman av been wit some that make me feel like am in control at the same been with some that make look like an amateur....but from my personal observation whn am really in the mood i think am 25-30mins type per round......after all no be exam na

1 Like

Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by valdes00(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
y u dey dig for long undecided
kikikikiki.... *covers face*.... am shy.... na agbo Jedi cause am
Re: How Long Should Good Sex Take? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

kikikikiki.... *covers face*.... am shy.... na agbo Jedi cause am
Stop using agbo jedi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Took My Boyfriend On A Date And This what we ate for 100,000 in a Restaurant / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad / VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.