Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders (54105 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by hamzeiy: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I see no need for the needless swearing. I believe you're mature enough to pass your point across without yielding to unnecessary cursing.
went through your post once again ..came to realise it was aggresion caused by other biased contributors was transfered to you.
sorry for that
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by ROYALD(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=41473063]
He's not a freedom fighter. He's a misguided fraudster that capitalised on the emotion of his people to propagate his scheme. What is the man fighting for? Biafra? Which Biafra? One that lumped Kogi, Benue and all SS states with the Igbos? On whose authority did he act on? Who build his freedom around fraud? The guy need psychotherapy. I still sympathise with him though.... DSS cell no be small thing o!

It is impossible that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and director of Radio Biafra, to tendered an apology to President Muhammadu Buhari, his lawyer, Vincent Obetta, has said. Speaking on Wednesday, Obetta said reports of Kanu’s apology were proof that government was trying to use all instruments at its disposal to “puncture” the Biafra campaigner’s defence.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:
Release gini?? angry Bros no make me slap you this morning oo! Shooo!! What happens if another mad man decides to go on air and start ranting about some useless course?? Besides, he's yet to apologize for referring to Nigeria as a Zoo.

The perboiled beans is really working wonders on his brain. I'm sure conji too don dey worry am. They should frisk thoroughly anyone going close to his cage so no one sneaks some vaseline in there!

He remain small, when dem finish format him head, him go release new single titled: I pledge to Nigeria my country.

Mumu Albino.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DrChukzy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Like I said before and I quote again. Nnamdi Kanu's supporters are children, they only know PDP government" imagine this disillusioned guy and what he is saying. Shaking my head.
May that your big head keep shaking till it breaks. Who is Nnamdi Kanu's supporter? It's better you focus on your miserable life instead of being fooled by Buhari. Oponu Aboda
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
DrChukzy:

May that your big head keep shaking till it breaks. Who is Nnamdi Kanu's supporter? It's better you focus on your miserable life instead of being fooled by Buhari. Oponu Aboda

Who dey live miserable life between us? And who is fooling who? In your life you do not know any other way other than the crooked way. Naim make you dey think of the only way you know say naim Buhari dey do. I pity you, thinking that you fit be a parent o!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DrChukzy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Who dey live miserable life between us? And who is fooling who? In your life you do not know any other way other than the crooked way. Naim make you dey think of the only way you know say naim Buhari dey do. I pity you, thinking that you fit be a parent o!
Waris this slowpoke talking about? Gibberish. What bring about becoming a parent here in old fool? Focus on your big head and problems o.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
DrChukzy:

Waris this slowpoke talking about? Gibberish. What bring about becoming a parent here in old fool? Focus on your big head and problems o.

I said it, you too small to understand me.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DrChukzy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

I said it, you too small to understand me. You ain't eve
Na wa for you...
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Phobia1: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
tman4real21:
when a monkey in the zoo speaks.. u wil know... the fear of Nnamdi Kanu is giving DSS and Buhari sleepless night...
buh ur in d zoo too na. abi na cutonu u dey ? which makes a chimp. #eranko
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by ibadantiti(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
APC and FG propaganda didn’t start toady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.