Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders (54125 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by omenka(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2015
hallelujahme:
Two months ago and the news bid just teaching us today. I doubt you guys ( media war)
Were you trembling and crying when typing this?? Wtf are you trying to say? cheesycheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by fulanimafia: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is eating the fresh humble pie, drizzled with some regret sauce.

This misguided tout must have assumed the Buhari Presidency was going to tolerate his rubbish, but the results of investigations and the treason charge is rapidly teaching the tout manners.

Who would ever imagine that the chestbeating Kanu would admit that insulting Buhari was wrong, unnecessary and regrettable?

Hear him: "Reference to the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as
a terrorist, evil and a paedophile is regrettable
and uncalled for and for that, I unreservedly
apologise and will be doing so in a private
letter to the President".

Who thought the touts manners would be reset so soon? He can continue to agitate for Biafra from the comfort of his cage, his prosecution must continue and a firm lesson must be taught with this case.

Kudos to Daura's DSS for resetting Nnamdi's brain back to factory settings in record time.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Please don't insult albinos oo!
omenka:
Release gini?? angry Bros no make me slap you this morning oo! Shooo!! What happens if another mad man decides to go on air and start ranting about some useless course?? Besides, he's yet to apologize for referring to Nigeria as a Zoo.

The perboiled beans is really working wonders on his brain. I'm sure conji too don dey worry am. They should frisk thoroughly anyone going close to his cage so no one sneaks some vaseline in there!

He remain small, when dem finish format him head, him go release new single titled: I pledge to Nigeria my country.

Mumu Albino.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

There are some people on this forum that you don't engage, they will bug you down with their brand of foolishness.
I naturally ignore them, even when they quote to insult.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by flyjustice(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
;Daplogizing to zoo president after hibernating with a young lady in d so-called Zoo. this man is dan akuyaaplogizing to zoo president after hibernating with a young lady in d so-called Zoo. this man is dan akuyaaplogizing to zoo president after hibernating with a young lady in d so-called Zoo. this man is dan akuya

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by chinae(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2015
waste masters' &dea method of propaganda. this poo if true is a 'political statement'

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Oz4realsss: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by ismyheal75: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Anticabal: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Leopardd:
Apology like this.

Media war has started.

Shame on Nigerians and Yoruba media. It shows how afraid of Biafra they are, they have shifted attention from. Boko Haram to Nnamdi Kanu.

Propaganda.

I am going to photoshop that picture and put tinubu or buhari's face on it. Let yorubas also taste their own merecine. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:
He never see anything. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. By the time DSS are through with him, his phone ringtone will be Nigeria's national anthem, he'll repaint his house green white green. If Pickin never go another person farm, he go think say na him papa farm big pass. Nairaland Ipod chanters, ur hero don dey fall una hand o
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by klasys(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
the problem of kanu is not agitating for biafra, but insulting other tribes of the nation is uncalled for, even after separation people will still live and do business together

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by OnankpaBa(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015
chai, DSS don teach am lesson grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by temitayomie: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
hehehe KANU of all people?? E be lyk say dis guy
na Ojukwu d second grin real cowardice is when
you fail to think and plan for the consequences of
any action before embarking on a mission that is
capable of wasting your people's lives. cool

But

wetin concern me sef

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by aieromon(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Mehn,this guy man don buy bad market oh shocked

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by HiddenShadow: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
I still do not understand why a section of Nigeria is feeling feverish over Kanu's movement

It is a shame their media has gone on lying rampage like Lia Mohammed.

Punch newspaper is owned by which region .?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Anticabal: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
PentiumPro:

There are some people on this forum that you don't engage, they will bug you down with their brand of foolishness.
I naturally ignore them, even when they quote to insult.

you are pained that your propaganda is stiffly resisted. You wanted pro-biafrans to leave the social media and allow your cheapish lies hold sway. e pain am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by thebestprice(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
AND THE APOLOGY SURFACED only AFTER YOUR WHORISH BEDROOM female PARTNER WAS EXPOSED BY THE SSS.now your discipline is exposed to scrutiny.. kanu? remember your wife is 7months pregnant!!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Ijaya123: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Some people will still live in denial of this story. Even if they see him prostrating, they will claim it is photoshop. Very disillusioned set of people. The earlier they face reality the better for them.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by HiddenShadow: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:
He never see anything. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. By the time DSS are through with him, his phone ringtone will be Nigeria's national anthem, he'll repaint his house green white green. If Pickin never go another person farm, he go think say na him papa farm big pass. Nairaland Ipod chanters, ur hero don dey fall una hand o
Ijaya123:
Some people will still live in denial of this story. Very disillusioned set of people.

Where is the video proof.?

You believe newspaper report that has no video proof.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by IbukaDantata: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
First, he was with a prostitute in a hotel... And now he renders an unreserved apology.

Nawa for this government of propaganda oooo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Babastag(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Small boy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Tkester:
This is pure crap. I believe the Punch correspondents can do better. Very misleading title.
How did Kanu apologize? He didn't say anything remorseful about his quest for the Biafra restoration, and you expect me to believe this poo? the truth of the matter is that the DSS has been looking for ways to release the guy - since he is not yielding, now they want to start an e-war. Well, I wish them well, but please whatever they want to do let them first give us Biafra!

It is easy for you to be ranting like this because you are not d one in DSS custody. Let them arrest you let see if you will not piss in ur pant and apologise

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by juman(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Those guys are tired of the failure of the country.

Who is not tired of failure of nigeria?

What is even good about nigeria?

nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by ritababe(f): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2015
handie:

is he in prison now?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by dokunbam(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2015
What!

Cant believe this

The guy no get respect for people

I hope the guy prostrate

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by okpor2(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Nd Kanu didn't apologise to those that lost their lives in d aftermath of his behaviour?I just pity d youngmen following him.Ojukwu ditched his people nd ran away after d 1st biafran struggle failed.Soon Kanu will ditch them again.Cowards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by HiddenShadow: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Tkester:
This is pure crap. I believe the Punch correspondents can do better. Very misleading title.
How did Kanu apologize? He didn't say anything remorseful about his quest for the Biafra restoration, and you expect me to believe this poo? the truth of the matter is that the DSS has been looking for ways to release the guy - since he is not yielding, now they want to start an e-war. Well, I wish them well, but please whatever they want to do let them first give us Biafra!

It is unfortunate that some gullible people believe a report that has not video proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by funkyglitz: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
political strategy nice one Nnamdi k
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by chii8(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Theres definitely more to this ....

Is he just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Ijaya123: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Where is the video proof.?

You believe newspaper report that has no video proof.

Where is the video proof of his arrest? Bet you have it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by fulanimafia: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Oz4realsss:
Did you not see that the apology was made two months ago before Kanu was arrested? What is then the basis of your statement "Who thought the touts manners would be reset so soon?"

The 48-year-old pro-Biafran agitation leader, who is, however, unapologetic about his demand for a Republic of Biafra, has been in the custody of the Department of State Services since his arrest in Lagos on October 14, 2015.

He tendered the apology for his comment against Buhari and others in a statement which he made to the DSS on October 23.

http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-apologises-to-buhari-jonathan-igbo-elders/

Less than a week? It actually buttresses my point, especially considering Buhari ignored his apology since then.

Rapid brainbox reset courtesy of the DSS.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.