Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders (54057 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by whitebone(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Shame.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by mart2k(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
egift:

Maka why? Which lesson exactly has he learned?

When the DSS are done with him, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by zendy: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is fake news. How can a man in jail be apologising? Where did he hold a press conference to apologise? In DSS cell?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by lanre77(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
when the people using him are through,he will then run for senate for nigeria,,,,,,jokers

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by ehinmowo: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kanu is very Naive. If there is any reason to support Nigeria's secession, which I doubt, I will support Nwanzuirike. he displays a better leadership quality.

if not for his ignorance, he will know that the economic and structural problem in Nigeria is parallel. and the northern region is most affected. he is even more foolish by thinking he could achieve whatever it was he was looking for by insulting other ethnic groups.

Finally, Kanu is not a Nigeria. he is a Briton. if he thinks that he cares abt d Igbos, he should start by denouncing his British citizenship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by femmy82(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
[Never!!!!!!! He has committed felony...he must be jailed for LIFEquote author=pjohne200144 post=41469161]This is long overdue, though the guy has some point because Nigeria are very frustrating but he should not have started with insult and hate preaching. please the FG should consider and release him.[/quote]
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by femmy82(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
[Mumu sey na so dem dey release person...when he go prison for Life or his sentenced to death,then that will serve has detterrence to people...Nigeria is not a joke quote author=FastShipping post=41469177]They should release the guy jare. We all know he did wrong with the way he insulted Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. The fact that he was in a video soliciting for weapon to fight Nigeria was another masterstroke to nail him. But for the sake of peace and co-existence of Nigeria, the federal government should go ahead and release the guy jare. What Kanu is currently going through should serve as deterrence to the future Nnamdi Kanus coming up.[/quote]
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by danizy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
handie:

http://www.punchng.com/biafra-kanu-apologises-to-buhari-jonathan-igbo-elders/
we ve been sold again bt dis time by kanu.2moro now he will deny all these things.mtcheew m nt a biafran or a nigerian but am a human
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by shegra58: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
FastShipping:

I agree with you.

There is no reason to hold the guy for another day. He should be released immediately. He must have learned his lessons.
we no go release Kanu yet not until he release new single titled 'I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY and change his ringing tone to NIGERIA NATIONAL ANTHEM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by femmy82(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
[But why are some Nigerians so dumb and stupid at the same time? Release a felon An idiot that denounced his citizenship yet agitating to divide a growinh country.a bastard that was instigating and exploiting the weakness of fooling citizen...that mutherfucker must be sentenced to death by hanging..quote author=FastShipping post=41469196]

I agree with you.

There is no reason to hold the guy for another day. He should be released immediately. He must have learned his lessons.[/quote]
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by actoor(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
asala1:
I understand the Nigerian prison is a hell hole. You cannot go there and not be sober.

From your personal experience? cheesy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by BUCHOX: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by actoor(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
zendy:
This is fake news. How can a man in jail be apologising? Where did he hold a press conference to apologise? In DSS cell?

Did you read the content at all?
An apology letter not a verbal speech. Okay?
Awon Omo irankiran. undecided
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by henroe2k2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Punch deceiving Nairaland.... lies everywhere.....
https://www.thecable.ng/i-did-not-apologise-to-buhari-says- nnamdi-kanu
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DrChukzy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lies from the pit of Hell....DSS and Buhari dey find way release the gallant man. Na to bribe media houses next bah? Nonsense.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Ejjis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thus is lie from Dss
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by aristosoft(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adonbilivit shocked

Someone probably wrote this and forced him to sign. The states mentioned showed the desperation for Niger Delta Oil smiley We don catch you. If this guy isn't prosecuted, Nigeria is truly a zoo where any animal can do anything. Once it escapes from the zoo, it returns with accolade.

FG and DSS doing the needful since Aug 2015 over Kanu
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Ejjis(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kanu did not apologize anything my people....Quote me right.......
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
DrChukzy:
Lies from the pit of Hell....DSS and Buhari dey find way release the gallant man. Na to bribe media houses next bah? Nonsense.

Like I said before and I quote again. Nnamdi Kanu's supporters are children, they only know PDP government" imagine this disillusioned guy and what he is saying. Shaking my head.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by scholes0(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
uyplus:
Imagine that ibo son of a biitch listing Akwa-ibom, Cross-river, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta amongst their stupid agitations. I dare them to go and protest in my state Akwa-ibom or Cross-river or even Bayelsa. Bloody igbo people that are looking for who to rule. Biafra is limited to your 5 igbo states. Don't draw other regions like the south-south into your stinking and repulsive agitations. Biafra should be given to the 5 igbo states so they can be landlocked in the Nigerian landscape and then let's see how far their economy can thrive. Sack all the igbos in the military, para-military formations and in the Federal civil service, cut off allocations from our crude oil produce to these biafran state, cut off electricity and water supply to these states and then let's see how they will survive the heat. These people really don't understand what their agitations are about.

LOL!!

This is heavy, my brother!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by Deepfreezer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by xta: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please help me tell him that Akwa Ibom is not Biafra o. We are Nigerian. Biafra na for South east.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by scholes0(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
UrbanMystique:
It's really funny how a 48years old man that supposed to be teaching the future leaders love and how to better themselves is all over the place planting the seed of hate in the future generation ..
Now, a child that is yet to be born or even witnessed biafran war is already filled nothing but hatred and inferiority complex.

This old fool deserves nothing but spend the rest of his miserable life in DSS dungeon.

Indeed....
so sad.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by DzTzl(f): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
FastShipping:
They should release the guy jare. We all know he did wrong with the way he insulted Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas. [b][/b]The fact that he was in a video soliciting for weapon to fight Nigeria was another masterstroke to nail him. But for the sake of peace and co-existence of Nigeria, the federal government should go ahead and release the guy jare. What Kanu is currently going through should serve as deterrence to the future Nnamdi Kanus coming up.
if d bolded is actually true, then ain't no point releasing him let his ass rot in jail cz dts how terrorism starts
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by xta: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=TRUTHSURE post=41475519]Read in between the lines. Use your tongue to count your teeth. The actualization of Biafria is ongoing, international bodies are watching, Nigeria cannot not stop the actualization, its too late. Sooner than expected, UN will delibrate on the matters before it. Long Live Biafria[/quote
I understand your agitation about Biafra(maybe),but dragging in territories whom you have nothing to offer and without their acceptance is foolish. Any non ibo who is interested in Biafra will just have to relocate to the 5 ibo speaking states. The rest of us are not interested. BTW Kanu is a Briton, He should renounce that citizenship before YOU take him seriously.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by swillonch(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
He's smart but not strong hearted to lead.
He doesn't know major In african customs and tradition. "It's wrong to insult an elder in africa"
Kanu, stop showing your people your myopic sense of leadership
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by bigfrancis21: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
hamzeiy:

so because i am from kogi and i speak igbo makes me a biafran abi...idi.iot..go and ask your brothers in anambra what the kogites specifically the igalas did to them about 6 month ago when they tried claiming something that wasnt theirs between the two state boarders..you think northern nigeria is all about the hausas abi...have you met the igbiras b4....igbos should keep dreaming

I see no need for the needless swearing. I believe you're mature enough to pass your point across without yielding to unnecessary cursing.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by SailorXY: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
nightmile:
Kalu should thank his stars that Sergent Rogers is no longer in the military if not, by now they would have been using his left ball to play long tennis.
keep quiet if you have nothing to say
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by oyeah786(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Seun said he did not want biafra issue on nairaland again and this info right now is biafra issue. Now I will insinuate that nairaland now is been used as a tool to bring down the issue of biafra. BUT MIND YOU THAT INFO IS A PURE LIE. Yorubas sef but no wahallah our course is in Gods hand not in any human beings hand.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by HIPROFILE(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
this guy is jast forcing this government to making mockery of itself ... much hilarious

first he made them fall to his plan of given his movement group sudden popularity and recognitions

secondly he bounced being tried in Nigerian law court claiming he has no confidence on their judgment and rulings forcing a judge to step down off the case.

now he's forced them once again to come up with this childish propaganda em nat surprised anyway afterall the Buhari lead administration is built on fallacy lies and delusional ideologies.

he jast have to be released but these idiots are playing to gallery I think APC need learn how to play politics/handle national issues from PDP if that should be the only thing worthy of emulation from PDP.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by dragunov: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:
Release gini?? angry Bros no make me slap you this morning oo! Shooo!! What happens if another mad man decides to go on air and start ranting about some useless course?? Besides, he's yet to apologize for referring to Nigeria as a Zoo.

The perboiled beans is really working wonders on his brain. I'm sure conji too don dey worry am. They should frisk thoroughly anyone going close to his cage so no one sneaks some vaseline in there!

He remain small, when dem finish format him head, him go release new single titled: I pledge to Nigeria my country.

Mumu Albino.
grin bad guy. grin oops! Gotta run before that yeye mod on my trails get miffed and ban me for typing ' bad guy'.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders by zendy: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
actoor:

Did you read the content at all?
An apology letter not a verbal speech. Okay?
Awon Omo irankiran. undecided

Don't you think that if Kanu had apologised through a letter. A copy of that letter would have been circulated to all the media houses with Kanu's signature on it? Where is the picture of Kanu's hand written statement with his signature? Kanu's Lawyer has already refuted this story anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.