Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? (8243 Views)

Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / Seven Ways To Appear More Intelligent Than Other People / Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Beaf: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2009
@TTgirl

You should realise that the bible was translated for political benefit (read the preface). Also, it was written 1000+ years ago, so does not answer several modern day sociocultural issues.
By all means follow it if you must, but don't quote it to back up every logical arguement. It makes the points you raise formulaic and dogmatic, whereas situations, cultures and other experiences are unique.
We just need to accept what we are, there male and female before the bible.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by slimfine(f): 3:14am On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

intelligence is not gender-specific

Exactly what I thought cool
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by omobachi(m): 6:14am On Jun 13, 2009
woman is the refined man, cos God created the man first then the woman was made from his ribs. this make women generally more beautiful to behold,  so man is the crude form of humans, like crude oilgrin and woman is refined man like petrol or gas.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by oyinda3(f): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2009
Ask any male child who he fears and respects most, It would be his dad.

not necessarily lol
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by C2H5OH(f): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2009
slimfine:

Exactly what I thought cool
you already know baby.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by ObamaUS: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2009
@Sasha009,
You are a very analytical and intelligent lady, most of the ladies in this forum believe that women are as strong as men when in actual fact,God has made man to be the stronger being,
However,the two beings should not enter into competition as God never intended it to be, Women were made to assist the man and not to compete the man, but for people to be comparing who is stronger and more intelligent between the two is funny,
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by ohaechesi(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2009
biblically, women are the weak vessel. at the same time, women are defiled during mentrual period while there are no season in the bible a man could be defiled. it simply means men stands upright to face any challenge at all time.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by DDbrown1: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2009
ohaechesi:

biblically, women are the weak vessel. at the same time, women are defiled during mentrual period while there are no season in the bible a man could be defiled. it simply means men stands upright to face any challenge at all time.

You lost me bro, What has intelligence to do with menstrual period?
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by cescjay(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2009
we are all the same.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
of course men are more intelligent than women. look around you
and you don't need much proof for that.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by nature262(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
The issue of men's "born to rule superiority" coms from different angles
creationism: God created men bfore women
science: charles darwin evolution scientist indoctrinated the issue of men being a stronger sex
also during "survival of the fittist" period men where the one's who always steped up for there families and even till date men will alway do without being told why? It's in them as a resposibility during those time leadership involved "show working" i.e going to wars, hunting, overcoming a physical adversiry etc which Women even without children responsibility did'nt have the balls to face, now because civilization has made leadership a white colla thing for civillians women want equal chance.

i dont think women should be treated with less respect to men or is a man more intelligent than women but obviosly men have proven themselves more worthy of leadership than women. Y'all can be what u want be but not men. If women = men who will play the role of women
women be women, men will alway be MEN.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Redfox(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
Even though there are certain deviations or contextual differences. speaking generally men tends to be more intelligent than women,most of us are graduates of institutions of middle and higher level and in our schooling days we are supposed to have seen multiple cases of men's intelligentsia dominating that of the ladies both in academic,sports,mind games and a whole lot.i will be quick to specify that there are several factors that gives in to male dominance which i believe is largely due to the shortfalls of the women,put simply women choose to be overridden by men and that cannot be changed.it has been that way right from creation and the beginning of things.

I understand that this is a gender-superiority debate and some ladies will rather choose to be maintain a feminist view in defense for instance LUXOIRE .the dumbest dummy knows that 1+1=2,so it still doesn't follow if some people choose not to accept that simple theory.

I RECOMMEND THE POST OF SASHA009,BEAF AND OHAECHESI

@EZEAGU AND JABBOK
ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THE THEME OF THE POST,IT IS A GENERAL ANALYSIS.WOMEN WHO ARE WILLING TO COMPETE WITH THE MEN AMID THE CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DEFINITELY FLY HIGH.THE ONES THAT HAVE STOOD UP ARE VERY SMALL RELATIVE TO THE MEN.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by jalether(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
This should not even be a topic for debate to be honest, men think with logic and women are emotionally driven

that right there is a factual statement, anyone that has a different opinion should direct that question to GOD himself i.e

why did you put Adam in charge of the garden of Eden and not Eve.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by slimfine(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

you already know baby.

kiss
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by C2H5OH(f): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
slimfine:

kiss
Don't be kissing on another man like that unless you are fed up of your current boyfriend or something. embarassed
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
Bien sûr!
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by spoilt(f): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
In which planet are men more intelligent than women? I know exactly what hubby is going to do one year before he makes his move. Let me see him try to outsmart me in anything.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by fayahsoul: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2009
Women don't even want to be smater than men because they don't respect men that are less intellectually endowed than they are.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by jalether(m): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2009
hate it or love it men are smarter than women, ve noticed most women are very combative just

for the sake of it even when they know deep down inside the truth is what is been told, you tell some

women the moon is white they ll turn around and say no it is purple
, just dont like admitting stuff.

until women outshine men in logical thinking and creativity, the statement remains valid.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2009
jalether:

hate it or love it men are smarter than women, ve noticed most women are very combative just

for the sake of it even when they know deep down inside the truth is what is been told, you tell some

women the moon is white they ll turn around and say no it is purple
, just dont like admitting stuff.

until women outshine men in logical thinking and creativity,
the statement remains valid.

look at this one, as if its not the women dat help u men think a lot undecided

abegiiii
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2009
spoilt:

In which planet are men more intelligent than women? I know exactly what hubby is going to do one year before he makes his move. Let me see him try to outsmart me in anything.

abi ooo, mine said what he has not thought about in 100 years, it takes me 2 days to think about it grin grin grin grin grin

the other day he said ' where his mind does not go to, mine runs along that path'  there is no move he makes dat i dont know

Ever wondered why it is easier to catch a cheating husband dan a cheating wife?

so whos talking about men being the only intellgent ones here undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2009
Redfox:

Even though there are certain deviations or contextual differences. speaking generally men tends to be more intelligent than women,[b]most of us are graduates of institutions of middle and higher level and in our schooling days [/b]we are supposed to have seen multiple cases of men's intelligentsia dominating that of the ladies both in academic,sports,mind games and a whole lot.

what is this, who is talking about academical intelligence, havent u seen pple with first class but end up being dumb to the outside world?

even graduates rely on their wives brain to take the next step, so whats ur point`?

ive said it before and im going to say it again, if academical intelligence is d only intelligence on earth, i dont wanna have it
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2009
Kick against it, fight it, quarrel with it for all you're worth. Doesn't change
the inconvienient truth: men are and will always be more intelligent than
women. Sorry about this.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by jalether(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
George g, cosign with you to the fullest, but you dont ve to appologise for anything
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Heffalump(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2009
"Education makes people easy to lead and difficult to rule"- You see, that's the case with the civilized woman! In modern history, it's a whole world of rediscovery, actualization, and self determination among the senoritas.
This very topic makes me laugh  grin grin grin grin grin and again  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We can only comment on this and seat back and feel comfortable, but the truth is that we are where we are. Status or no status, nature has defined it from Adam!!!!
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2009
George_D:

Kick against it, fight it, quarrel with it for all you're worth. Doesn't change
the inconvienient truth: men are and will always be more intelligent than
women. Sorry about this.

yes they are ,men are very intelligent, thats why eve could deceive man into eating the apple, so yes they are intelligent, they are very intelligent and thats why obasanjo and co has led nigeria into a better position undecided

hurray men are intelligent, thats why women control them like remote control undecided
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by fayahsoul: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
It's a mans world but it will be nothing without the woman.

The ultimate and sole purpose of man's action and every man-made structure on earth is to please woman by making life easier and safer for her and children.

So who's the real mugu? who's the real helper/servant of whom?

Men are not even smart enough to figure this sh*t out
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by slimfine(f): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Don't be kissing on another man like that unless you are fed up of your current boyfriend or something.  embarassed

take ya mind off the gutter! I was only give u kiss on the cheek grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
,amebo no1:

yes they are ,men are very intelligent, thats why eve could deceive man into eating the apple, so yes they are intelligent, they are very intelligent and thats why obasanjo and co has led nigeria into a better position undecided

hurray men are intelligent, thats why women control them like remote control undecided

Don't even go there! What did Patriciah Eteh do the few months she was giving the reigns of
power in the house? What has Iyabo Obasanjo being doing other than stealing? Pls,
don't even start!
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 1:57am On Jun 15, 2009
George_D:

Don't even go there! What did Patriciah Eteh do the few months she was giving the reigns of
power in the house? What has Iyabo Obasanjo being doing other that stealing? Pls,
don't even start!

don't forget to include the governors and ex head of states/ presidents in your list
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by TOPE20001(f): 2:00am On Jun 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

don't forget to include the governors and ex head of states/ presidents in your list

Nna . . aunty jenny i don miss u die kiss kiss kiss
saw ur offlines . . . . . cheesy
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Lady2(f): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2009
seriously are they? could intelligence be the reason? why are they in front, and why are we standing behind them?'

taa God forbid. Male and female he created them. Each with their distinctive and special roles in life, but never unequal in intelligence. Anyone that tells you that is an idiot. If you are a christian, it isn't in the Bible, I am not too sure about the quran and others, but I know in the Bible it ain't so.

We are not standing behind them. Any man who has his woman standing behind him is severly insecure about his manhood. If he was a real man, he would be confident enough to have her by her side. Seriously God has blessed me never to meet such a man and I thank him for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whew, I Love Nairaland / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com / Killer Number 0800226655????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.