Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? (8256 Views)

Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / Seven Ways To Appear More Intelligent Than Other People / Why Are Some People More Intelligent Than Others ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Lady2(f): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2009
ok people, God created men and women for special roles, child bearing doesn't mean a woman is an idiot, and tilling the soil doesn't mean the man is an idiot either. The order of creation has nothing to do with intelligence. It only has to do with the roles of each gender in life. Roles does not equal intelligence. Child bearing isn't a standard for measuring intelligence and neither is bringing home the bacon.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Redfox(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2009
@amebo no1
don't analyze with your emotions but with your brain cells,if you were careful to read through my post, you will find out that i did not only mention academics,so why choose to be defensive in an issue that is clearly not debatable.have you for once pondered which of the sexes is largely associated with the numerous scientific discoveries,inventions and innovations?

Women are no doubt intelligent,besides men need them to stand out in most cases. don't forget that i used the phrase 'contextual differences' and i ended by saying that the axiom is true in general.so take your time and read through any post critically before you reply.i do not want to draw a reference from creation,but amebo no1 you can understand what is been said if you drop the sentiments and 'feminism'.for now men remain the most preferred bundle.let's just hope a evolution takes place in the near future.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Redfox(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2009
@ALL
PLEASE LET'S MAKE A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN INTELLIGENCE AND BRILLIANCE.

@AMEBO NO1
DON'T CONFUSE BRILLIANCE FOR INTELLIGENCE

brilliance is a much broader term to intelligence
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by shawn123: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
Irony, women would claim equality most times undecided when it comes to hard labour/choir they would say men should lead, but when it comes to nice stuffs it becomes ladies first undecided
Anyways i dont know who is more intelligent, but then the artist has made his painting the way he wants it to be? But wait a minuit its your opinion though? whatever u feel? like men would always do ? we tell you what u want to hear it always make y'all happy even if is not the truth,
You women are more intelligent than men, lol, Are u happy now?, lol grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Bibankee: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
Both are intelligent
On the average, women are more intuitive, men are more focused!

There are exceptions though,
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by TRACK: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
Attempt to equal men with women in any sphere of life will amount to disunion, insecurity and anarchy in the society. Look at, since women who were coal miners originated the act of women putting on trousers,it has earned the society more evil than good. Women are now going nude, incidences of rape is high, prostitution is high.

Before now, polyandry is not known in this part of the world.So we are contending with two cases; polygamy and polyandry.

Our children are jettisoning the core African value because women want to do what men are doing.

So much alteration of nature has the tendency of destroying the entire human race. Beware!
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Outstrip(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
TRACK:

Attempt to equal men with women in any sphere of life will amount to disunion, insecurity and anarchy in the society. Look at, since women who were coal miners originated the act of women putting on trousers,it has earned the society more evil than good. Women are now going nude, incidences of rape is high, prostitution is high.

Before now, polyandry is not known in this part of the world.So we are contending with two cases; polygamy and polyandry.

Our children are jettisoning the core African value because women want to do what men are doing.

So much alteration of nature has the tendency of destroying the entire human race. Beware!

Oh boy. And you are arguing about the intelligence of a man
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by albina001: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
i want my bf back help plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
me n my bf have been goin out for 3 months and at first i really didnt lvoe him but thenn i luved him alot and i still love himm , whenw e broke up we had a fight and we blocked each other on msn then after a time he unblockedd mee and staredd to talk to me again and he said that he still luved mee but whne he understood that i still luv him too he started to ingore me . sometimess he really gives me hopesss sometimes not sometimes he rings me late at night i dont know what to think and i dont even know why we broke up, the first reason that we broke up as he says is thatt hes goin in teh usa this summer,, then another reaon is that we fightt another reason is that i still luv blacks but no he knows that i gave up my obsaession bout blackss, and on friday we went to a concert with my ex and he gave me to lsiten to a lvoe song it was like is till luv u i miss u etcc, but we were talkin like we hate each otherr idk what to think but all i know is that i want him back even if he goes in usa i lvoe himmmmm
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
Women are more intelligent - but only on the negative side.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

what is this, who is talking about academical intelligence, havent u seen pple with first class but end up being dumb to the outside world?

even graduates rely on their wives brain to take the next step, so whats ur point`?

ive said it before and im going to say it again, if academical intelligence is d only intelligence on earth, i dont wanna have it

You don't need it your mum is not done with Zap.i.n.g. gorillas grin grin

Another good one wink
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

yes they are ,men are very intelligent, thats why eve could deceive man into eating the apple, so yes they are intelligent, they are very intelligent and thats why obasanjo and co has led nigeria into a better position undecided

hurray men are intelligent, thats why women control them like remote control undecided

Did your father tell you he didn't need to be remote controlled to Zap. the female chimpanzees
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Sissy3(f): 3:08am On Jun 16, 2009
Outstrip:

Oh boy. And you are arguing about the intelligence of a man

exactly !
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Did your father tell you he didn't need to be remote controlled to Zap. the female chimpanzees

mama-gee:

You don't need it your mum is not done with Zap.i.n.g. gorillas grin grin

Another good one wink

bla bla bla same yabs i used in primary school, na now u dey use your own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,when u get better yabs instead of this one youve been using for the past 10 years, maybe then i will spare u some of my bad mouth, but until then, all i do when i read ur replies is laff my butt off, cos they are all so childish and bleeping same, no difference, change the tune of your music alittle sweetheart grin grin grin grin

common go hawk ur normal body for the agberos ojare
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

*yawns*
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by rockon(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2009
This issue is not for talking
We all know mens are more smarter, intelligent than women.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
rockon:

This issue is not for talking
We all know mens are more smarter, intelligent than women.

yes we all know
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by Redfox(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
HABA! THIS HOUSE HAS TURNED TO A DEN OF FEMINIST
PLEASE WE ACCEPT THAT WOMEN ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MEN,IN FACT THE RATIO IS LIKE 9:1,I BELIEVE THIS WILL PUT AN END TO THESE WEIRD DEBATE.

@AMEBO N01
ABEG U DON WIN,CARRY GO ,NOTIN DO U lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

*yawns*

Yawns but has nothing to say grin grin grin, Is Yawns the only thing google could come up with? grin grin, try ask.com for more grin grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

bla bla bla same yabs i used in primary school, na now u dey use your own  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,when u get better yabs instead of this one youve been using for the past 10 years, maybe then i will spare u some of my bad mouth, but until then, all i do when i read ur replies is laff my butt off, cos they are all so childish and bleeping same, no difference, [b]change the tune of your music alittle sweetheart grin grin grin grin[/b]

common go hawk ur normal body for the agberos ojare

Count the number of times you've typed kanu and amara grin grin, count the number of times you've typed shatapp dia grin grin, Count the number of times you've typed Yawns grin, Count the number of times you've typed boring grin, Count the number of times you've typed rape grin grin, Count the number of times you've typed cousin shagging grin grin. Count the number of times you've typed sweetheart or sweetie grin grin grin. For Christ's sake you need to bring a new thing to the floor grin grin, I am so tired of hearing the same thing over and over and over again, I am dying of boredom. grin grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
Na wao! This thread is fast degenerating into personal attacks o!
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

yes we all know

Shut your nonsense, you only know the techniques your mom uses to Zap. michael grin grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2009
mama-gee:

Count the number of times you've typed kanu and amara grin grin, count the number of times you've typed shatapp dia grin grin, Count the number of times you've typed Yawns grin, Count the number of times you've typed boring  grin, Count the number of times you've typed rape grin grin, Count the number of times you've typed cousin shagging grin grin. Count the number of times you've typed sweetheart or sweetie grin grin grin. For Christ's sake you need to bring a new thing to the floor grin grin, I am so tired of hearing the same thing over and over and over again, I am dying of boredom. grin grin

hehehhe copying from me ehn? i can smell your anger and loss even with all this emoticons you add on here cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
So what's your point? You're still on these attacks?
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by luxoire(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
i knew it was going to get like this - esp when som ppl decide to take things personally and start insulting ppl instead of sticking to the topic
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2009
yes, this is always the problem when people get carried away by emotion.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by amebono11: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2009
BACT TO TOPIC

this topic was getting quite interesting until that Bastard from a certified-slowpoke-mum came in here angry cheesy
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by meekay2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
Men are world leaders becos that is hw it has been from the beginning,Adam was made first b4 Eve and the bible also made a statement that the woman should honour the man becos he his the head just like Jesus Christ is the head of the church.And i believe men are more sturdy in facing risk than woman,although there are a few woman u can face thesame risk.
Moreorso,men easily adapt to circumtances surrounding them and are good when it comes to leading a troop.
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by mamagee3(f): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

BACT TO TOPIC

this topic was getting quite interesting until that[b] Bastard [/b] from a certified-slowpoke-mum came in here angry cheesy

The last time I checked you haven't found your dad? grin grin so that terminology goes to you. Your mom is nothing but a well-known IndecentStar in Nigeria and Beyond so it will be of great interest if you go tell your mom to get a real Job and get your father. you nonentity. grin grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by emiemi(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2009
Let's start from here: before women became liberalised, most are prevented from going to school while
their male counterparts are highly encouraged to do so. This contributed to the backwardness of women
race in leadership positions. What do we have these days, women getting educated, enlightened and
fitting into leadership roles even better than men. As more and more women become liberalised, this will
increase the statistics. Religion has also serve as a barrier to this campaign. Women are better leaders and
firmer in decisions than most men. So the topic is not right to say men are more intelligent but rather men
have had good opportunities even when they aren't utilizing their heads at 80%.
wink
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by emiemi(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2009
Let's start from here: before women became liberalised, most were prevented from going to school while
their male counterparts were highly encouraged to do so. This contributed to the backwardness of women
race in leadership positions. What do we have these days? women getting educated, enlightened and
fitting into leadership roles even better than men. As more and more women become liberalised, this will
increase the statistics. Religion has also serve as a barrier to this campaign. Women are better leaders and
firmer in decisions than most men. So the topic is not right to say men are more intelligent but rather men
have had good opportunities even when they aren't utilizing their heads at 80%. wink
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2009
I think you're missing the point, sister. Intelligence has little to do with schooling.
There were no schools back in the days when Eve deceived Adam! grin
Re: Why Are Men World Leaders? Are They More Intelligent Than Women? by princeleo1: 4:59am On Jun 22, 2009
men are more inteligent. This is obvious even right from creation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whew, I Love Nairaland / Illegal Deduction From FLWPROFESSIONALSERVICE LEKKI 00NG / How Can I Change Back To My Mtn Extra Connect Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.