Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun (14710 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by afroniger: 4:45am On Mar 06, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-former-ogun-speaker-dumps-adc-joins-dapo-abiodun/amp/

March 5, 2019

Samson Folarin

A former Speaker of the Ogun State House of Assembly, Titi Oseni-Gomez, has defected from the African Democratic Congress to the All Progressives Congress.

The PUNCH gathered that she would be working with her supporters for the success of the governorship candidate of the APC, Dapo Abiodun, at the Saturday polls.

Oseni-Gomez, who contested under the platform of the ADC for the Ogun Central Senatorial District at the last National Assembly election, said she made the decision after consulting with her family members, constituency and other party stakeholders.

“I have moved to the APC. It is confirmed,” she told our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday night.

Politicians and their supporters in Ogun State have been forging alliances as the Saturday governorship election draws near.

Our correspondent reported last Friday that another senatorial candidate of the ADC, Deji Ashiru, who contested for the Ogun East Senatorial District, defected to the APC.

Oseni-Gomez and Ashiru will now be working against the governorship candidate of their former party, Gboyega Isiaka, who has the endorsement of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The APC flag bearer, Abiodun, while reacting to the development through his aide, Emmanuel Ojo, said he was gladdened by the news.

He said, “Before anyone could emerge a senatorial candidate, you will agree with me that such a person must have a lot of political influence. And you know politics is a game of numbers. So, we are happy she has finally agreed to join us; it is a plus to us. We are looking forward to a great relationship with her and her supporters."

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by kenbee(f): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Nigerian Politicians with no political ideology.
In less than 14days, you are already jumping back to your vomit. Well, that is a defensive tactics PMB have already promised that the Next Level is going to be though.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by AtbuAbdul(m): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Good
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Johnson5258: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Okay.
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by JasonScoolari: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2019
“I have moved to the APC. It is confirmed,” she told our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday night.

The emboldened statement are said by political prostitutes.

There should be a proper scrutiny and background check of any intending political prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by samtress: 5:05am On Mar 06, 2019
If APC should win this state election they will show Amosun shege cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Dwady(m): 5:06am On Mar 06, 2019
We need leaders not politicians please.
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Mar 06, 2019
SHE JUST JOINED THE WINNING PARTY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by MrMcJay(m): 5:08am On Mar 06, 2019
The race is still open to either APC, APM or ADC.

PDP in Ogun state is suffering from rabies, even Atiku refused coming close to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Mar 06, 2019
SHE JUST JOINED THE WINNING PARTY.

EVERYONE wants to be associated with a winner and not a loser!

SAI BABA cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by MrMcJay(m): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2019
samtress:
If APC should win this state election they will show Amosun shege cheesy cheesy

If APC wins, Amosun is finished politically.

In fact, if APC wins, Gbenga Daniel and GNI may later on decamp to Apc.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by MrMcJay(m): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2019
kenbee:
Nigerian Politicians with no political ideology.
In less than 14days, you are already jumping back to your vomit. Well, that is a defensive tactics PMB have already promised that the Next Level is going to be though.

Last 3 weeks, you were ready to die for Atiku.

Atiku
2003 PDP
2007 AC
2011 PDP
2015 APC
2019 PDP

3 weeks ago, you were ready to die for a politician without ideology. Shows you know absolutely nothing and are impervious to learning.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by WisdomFlakes: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2019
From the moment Amosun himself refused to join APM I knew the party was heading nowhere. APC looks set to win the state.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Day169: 5:18am On Mar 06, 2019
.. it's getting more interesting by the day in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by InaNla(f): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Political prostitute.
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by OMOTOWO(m): 5:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Titi oseni wey Daniel dey f*ck that time. Don't ask me how I know oo

I was living in the commissioners quarters then with doyin ogungbe (Kenny ogungbe brother) while working with OGEGEP then in the days of Maria sokenu who died as a result of that Plane Crash ..

That woman still owe me money till now. When I grow old and die, I will still collect my balance from her over there.We were the painters those years painting all the government building in ogun state.

We painted the likes of gateway hotel, awujale palace, ake palace, government office, okemosan, ijebu ode general hospital and so on

This was in 2003 and I was in ND1 then..

Daniel tried sa

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by andycoal40(m): 5:29am On Mar 06, 2019
OMOTOWO:

I was living in the commissioners quarters then with doyin ogungbe (Kenny ogungbe brother) while working with OGEGEP then in the days of Maria sokenu who died as a result of that Plane Crash ..

That woman still owe me money till now. When I grow old and die, I will still collect my balance from her over there.We were the painters those years painting all the government building in ogun state.

We painted the likes of gateway hotel, awujale palace, ake palace, government office, okemosan, ijebu ode general hospital and so on

Daniel tried sa

lol

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Chinashopping84: 5:31am On Mar 06, 2019
AGIP
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by tadezky(m): 5:40am On Mar 06, 2019
This goes on to show that no politician's ambition is worth ur life. In politics, ppl should realise that there are no permanent friends but only permanent interests...So Don't be shocked if atiku tomorrow decamps back to the APC. Gbaa!!!

We should all learn to take a chill pill regarding these politicians, they ain't worth the hassle we put ourselves through making enemies of ourselves online and offline!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by ipobarethieves: 5:47am On Mar 06, 2019
sad i pity Amosun Ahud Abiodun win,he go confess

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Enniez2018(m): 5:53am On Mar 06, 2019
They are holding Oga by the BALLZ

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by duduade: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Coasting to victory..

Amosun is doomed

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Tinny1: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria and Ashawo politics
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Slynation(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Transfer window officially opens, All i see this days are political prostitutes
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by ndidibabe(f): 6:02am On Mar 06, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Daniel tried sa
Amebo! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Tinny1: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad i pity Amosun Ahud Abiodun win,he go confess
Pity Amosun for what? grin grin Nothing will happen to Amosun if Abiodun win, Amosun is going to the Senate and by the way your Buhari will not allow anything to happen to him, they have been friends now for 20years..Buhari like Amosun more than Tinubu and Oshiomole sad angry I live in Abeokuta and I know what am saying

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Ok. I'm not surprised because this is Nigeria politics.
Re: BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun by olagbola45(m): 6:51am On Mar 06, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Daniel tried sa

But now you Baba now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Friends Buy ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form For Senate President / Nigerians Are Free To Video, Take Photos Of Police Officers On Duty, Says PPRO / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.