Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? (1580 Views)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms with Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by ServerBusy(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015

I’ve been with my current girlfriend for two years and she told me a few days ago that she often had multiple orgasms with a man she used to date before we met. With me she only orgasms once. She was almost bragging about this comparison and I felt really hurt. I don’t understand why she had them with this ex and not with me.

If she’s capable of having multiple orgasms with her ex, why isn’t it happening with us as well? I’m sure I’m a good lover and I must be doing something right to make her orgasm in the first place.

I’ve asked her what he did to make her have more than one orgasm and she became flippant about it and said she wished she hadn’t told me because I was clearly uptight about it. Well, I am. I don’t think it’s fair to compare us both to my face. I don’t tell her about past lovers and how good they were in bed.

I particularly don’t think it’s fair to tell me and then not let me the secret. Is there something I can do to make her orgasm more or is it something that just happens on its own?

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-girlfriend-brags-she-had-multiple-orgasms-with-her-ex-why-cant-i/
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
The answer is "steady continous gonking" for 7hours upfront.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by ivyT(f): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2015
She is immature,both of u r unserious,dats wot i gats to say

*bounces outta thread*
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by MrKnowitall: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
You should ask her what her ex did to make her have multiple orgasms. Then break up with her and use the newly acquired technique on your next girlfriend. I hope my humble advice will serve you well, sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
She is dumb and immature,dump her silly ass!!!!!!......who compares ex?...all this juvenile kids sha!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2015
She told you what she really want, in a rather disheartening manner. why compare ex's and orgasms? thats bullcrap. (orgasms is more about techniques)
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by coolzeal(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2015
come on, take a chill pill man. she knows how she can have it better, so get her to show you (the sooner the better) At least better for her.. it may not work for everyone, but will work for her. An extra skill, yours and this alternative one. - the more variety the better (the other guy did not do what you do for example). Whether you like the way she teaches you... does not matter. It is that you have a new and alternative skill.

You can choose to use it, or not use it, as you choose or need to. Just add it to the way you do now, do it is a change once in a while..
or (eg a new lady in the new place !) you want to impress. but absolutely, take this teacher and learn all you can from her wink
Oh, and that you show that you appreciate her knowledge and want to learn both from her, and how to make her as happy as she likes it the best you are in there, that is as flattering as it gets.

Please note: This idea is applicable if she's not cheating.
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2015
She seems pretty contemptous, insolent n Very immature...

Comparing me to Someone you used to date is a deal breaker for me...it's so wrong on different levels.

I'd rather You shouldn't try to imitate some godforsaken ex! Asking what her Ex did is somewhat emaciating to Your personality, don't You think?lipsrsealed

You should Breakup with the biitch...She even had one Orgasm n she's making noise..SO any girls would kill to be in her shoes..undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by gamaliel121(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
ServerBusy:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-girlfriend-brags-she-had-multiple-orgasms-with-her-ex-why-cant-i/

Tell her u made ur ex cum too....buh her pussy was tighter so u brused it over and over buh hers is soo loose...ur literally swimming in her....

Den advice her to collect from her ex once once. While u give ur ex too once once....den u both will be happy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
lol...kil ya self
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by obiorathesubtle: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by yemmybx(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2015
As a guy, your first cum comes quicker while the second to whatever rounds takes time but ladies dont cum quick or reach climax quick. As a guy to make your girlfriend (s) orgasm you need to pre-intimacy alot, caresses alot stop Rushing to insert.
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by cruzita(f): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2015
no experience so I comment my reserve
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by robosky02(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
no experience so I comment my reserve

why no experience, you never go driving school?
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by cruzita(f): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
robosky02:

why no experience, you never go driving school?
at all
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
at all

lol i like you cos you look very sporty

but no drive car oh

so you fit play u20

i go visit you one dey when i come PHC
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by cruzita(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015
robosky02:

lol i like you cos you look very sporty
but no drive car oh
so you fit play u20
i go visit you one dey when i come PHC
no probs
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by nerdfrost(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Its very obvious,ure not yet married n u have the moral,audacity to start a thread about orgasm n how to make her release more, I'm not a hypocrite but u shud have kept this to urself,if u were married,it wud have been a different case. U both need jesus
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Giv ha baq to ha ex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
WTF? shocked if u follow everything some of these ladies dey yarn everytime about sex, my bro nah die be dat coz u go dey donate points like Man Utd and chelsea while they'll be topping league like Arsenal and Leicester city cheesy.

Guys are looking for ways to spend more time in making money, she dey hala for two or*gasm, she even get one she no do thanksgiving.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Gay Men's Reaction When They Touched V*gina For The First Time [video] / . / Nairalanders Please Advice Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.