Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please Come In And Share Your Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come In And Share Your Opinions (461 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by SPLENDID25(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
there was this damsel I saw and fell in love with(never had such a feeling for any other lady though)during my ssce exams. so I tried to talk to her but I was a kinda shy to call and tell her my feelings. there was this day after we've finished writing and she was on her way going home so I called her. from a little far distance and asked her to come,she told me she was in a hurry that maybe some other time(likely tomorrow)then she turned and increased her pace. then I was like why this babe fall my hand na?
came back home waited the next day but surprisingly she always passing by where am standing or sitting I don't know if she wants me to call her again.
but never boarded doing so just because I thought she might feel as if she is the reason why i'm living and the shakara might just increase. so I decided to form I no send. and waited for like 1 week to pass, then this time around I didn't call her buy stalked her below is the what transpired between the two of us.
me: (shivering) so I called you the other and you refused coming right.
hersadsmilling) but I told you I was in a hurry.
me: but at least you should have come and listen to what I had to tell you.
her: silence
me: where do you stay?
she mentioned where she stays actually. asked her if she had a cell phone(so I could collect her number)
she said no.
then I just told her to please come and listen to what someone has to say when next anybody calls her, she said okay.
I walked away,met a very close friend of hers, he is a boy sha, asked him if it was true that about what she told me. he said she has a phone,but he doesn't have her number, and whenever he asks she always told him that her sim has a problem. one way or that other I got to get her contact from a friend of mine who told me that she bleeped him up, called her and demanded to see her she said OK.though formally in class we used to have eye contacts. so I'm am newbie in these so I'd like intelligent romancelanders to give me hints like should I let her know about my feelings despite that fact that she sees me as an anonymous caller or wait till I get to meet her?
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2015
kedu ihe ina-ako?
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by obiorathesubtle: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Lemme translate what the poster above me said.

"What dafuq are you saying?"

Now my comment..
What dafuq are you saying man? undecided
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by nekkyontop(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
kedu ihe ina-ako?
. cheesy grin
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by nekkyontop(f): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy grin
obiorathesubtle:

Now my comment..

1 Like

Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by RexKexMilann: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
kedu ihe ina-ako?
Ona-Ako Tuuuuuu!
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by SPLENDID25(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
kedu ihe ina-ako?
meaning?
Re: Please Come In And Share Your Opinions by SPLENDID25(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Now my comment..

exactly what you just read. please, I am very serious its eating me up deeply.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Play That ' Heart' / How To Apply For A New ATM Card / What Are These Things Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.