Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? (678 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Person Of The Year(2017) / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? by Bosville(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Who is that Nairaland personae that has inspired you in one way or the other this year??

My nairaland Man of the year- Ronald4life

WHY?? Do i really need to explain why.....there is kinda awesome way he approaches dicey matters, go through his post nd see things for yourself.

My nairaland Woman of the year- Safarigirl

WHY?? I admire the way she writes flawlessly, she's an inspiration.

Cc: Lalatisclala, Kingtom, Naijaboy, Tosyne2much, seun & everybody....Oya make una come chook mouth for this matter O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? by daridex(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
aminat508------cos she sees to posts in an aminatically fantastic way...(wofdy)

Lalasticlala.........he does his things in spirit...bans any careless writer and keeps moving vivianblog to fp......(mofdy)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Make I buy land here cool
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Land bought in cash...original papers available
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Man Or Woman Of The Year And Why?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2015
MAN OF THE YEAR -

WOMAN OF THE YEAR -

CHILD OF THE YEAR -

*Clearing my land allocated to me by my great-grandmother somewhere in Aven, Ughelli North....*

(1) (Reply)

My Observation.... / New Year Resolution ( Must Read ) / Video: Incredible Moment Farmer Squeezed 2 Goats Out Of A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.