Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female (1042 Views)

Hot Female Body Builder That Got People Both Male/femal Drooling On Social Media / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Hi nlders, i am writing this based on my reseach on the act that plague human kind(i mean for those that really want to stop the act of mastvrbation, pls carefully read and digest this piece of info!
¤
Masturbation is an addiction that is triggered from the pleasure center of yr brain(Nucleus Accuben), Due to my research i found a drug that makes yr feeling to mastvrbate declines to 0%, What these drug does is to decrease the level of your testosterone, but it never affect your sexual life, initially the drug is a steriod, which mean you may gain weight while using it but i have found a solution to that, which is, while using the drug, donot eat too much groundnut oil( Ororo), then you will not gain any weight,
¤
The drug is relatively cheap, N200 for the pack, One tablet must be use per day, and use it for 3days in a week, with only one day interval, ¤
The sign you notice is decreased sexual urge within the first week of usuage, you can stop the drug anytime when you feel the sexual urge has decline, And resume when the level of testostrone(hormone for sexual urge) has increase¤

But note: the drug never affect your sexual urge, it only has a temporary function, All information is based on personal research analysis,,,
The name of the drug is ( Xasten ), available in all chemist,
This is for those that find it difficult to control/manage the act of mastvrbation
Goodluck!!!
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2015
undecided what is "masturbation"?
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Darmiboy:
Hi nlders, i am writing this based on my reseach on the act that plague human kind(i mean for those that really want to stop the act of mastvrbation, pls carefully read and digest this piece of info!
¤
Masturbation is an addiction that is triggered from the pleasure center of yr brain(Nucleus Accuben), Due to my research i found a drug that makes yr feeling to mastvrbate declines to 0%, What these drug does is to decrease the level of your testosterone, but it never affect your sexual life, initially the drug is a steriod, which mean you may gain weight while using it but i have found a solution to that, which is, while using the drug, donot eat too much groundnut oil( Ororo), then you will not gain any weight,
¤
The drug is relatively cheap, N200 for the pack, One tablet must be use per day, and use it for 3days in a week, with only one day interval, ¤
The sign you notice is decreased sexual urge within the first week of usuage, you can stop the drug anytime when you feel the sexual urge has decline, And resume when the level of testostrone(hormone for sexual urge) has increase¤

But note: the drug never affect your sexual urge, it only has a temporary function, All information is based on personal research analysis,,,
This is for those that find it difficult to control/manage the act of mastvrbation
Goodluck!!!
Xasten... Hmmmmmm. U go sleep tire
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
So, why would they want to stop mastvrbating Its fun, its like wanting to stop having sex. Don't tell me there r health consequences attached to it, cos there is none medically.
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Freiden:
So, why would they want to stop mastvrbating Its fun, its like wanting to stop having sex. Don't tell me there r health consequences attached to it, cos there is none medically.
mastvrbation cause quick ejaculatio in male and cause hyper sensitive cliitoris sensation in female
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Prowizy2(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Op, sharing from experience?
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by seggzz(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Darmiboy:
¤
¤

Goodluck!!!
Are you a marketer? What made you think this drug has no side effects? Masturbation is an addiction and can be stopped through some acts.
Re: Research- How To Stop Mastvrbation Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
A drug that can reduce one's sexual urge can as well kill such urge

(1) (Reply)

Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / Caption This Photo........do Or DIE Affairs / Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And His Boo (snap Shoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.