Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) (42010 Views)

Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Daniella Okeke Poses With Baby Lion (photos) / P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
They are not real
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trust me a lot of people will believe this..the type of people who believe the 1$=1naira joke.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
U wan turn urself to lunch...continu
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Kjking(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
#swallows saliva...... well it's easy... I can do it too....
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by seggzz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
theshaderoom:
Yemi just posted a video of herself doing a photoshoot with a live lion. Hmmm, scary! She get mind o! See pictures

https://www.instagram.com/p/_6bof2gvzf/?taken-by=yemialade
I can't believe this. Maybe the lion is a man who put on lion outfits. Until she put her hands and head inside the lion's mouth.

This must be Jackie Chan Movie.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
abeg op change the topic o, these ain't real lions o.....person sit down on top stuffed lion call am live... mtchewww...
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
How does this increase my GP eh? Only God knows how this post take make first page!
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by braxjay(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP what did you smoke ? are those lions look alive to you ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Towncrier247: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kingbilo:
undecided

Image of a toddler wrestling a bear

lol, anyone who believe the yemi Alade post shud believe ur pic
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Echelle(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
I know anytime d lion watches d video he'll be like chaiii I miss die, I for plug/phock dis babe wink
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by unite4real: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
and a Zebra taking a nap? abeg park joor
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wat ar we to do wit dis fake info nw ehn
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by abu48: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na by force to comment?
Dimourgos:
its nly a fool that would believe does lions are real
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder how some people think this is real. Even there are better fake lions that looks more real than this. This looks so FAKE and some nairalanders are still gualible. Smh.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
If I talk Now, mod go flex him muscles... I dont know why they are supporting lies

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
theshaderoom:
Yemi just posted a video of herself doing a photoshoot with a live lion. Hmmm, scary! She get mind o! See pictures

So for ur mind u think those are real lions? Go and watch the video, na so real lion dey stand look? Abi dem no buy u toy when u dey small.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by amostt(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dimourgos:
its only a fool that would believe does lions are real
Abi oo
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by muazuk1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those lions are not real.. stop posting thrash here please
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by tosenbaba(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is a misleading headline, for sure it not a real lion,thats a picture taken @ Hi-impact planet amusement park,in front of MFM prayer city,the last pic is with the owner of the park
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by agrovick(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
The only thing that brought me here is Yemi Alade's baty. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
demsid:
Fake lion
fake yemi alade
fake post
fake moderator

but the real
nairaland.

Is gradually turning fake,
with fake FP topics.
Wahalahi u z wetin dey my mind..... its really painful seeing all these nonsense topic hitting FP... sad
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by ebimila: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Obviously not real...they are stuffed animals at Hi-Impact Planet located at Kilometer 12, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dimourgos:
its only a fool that would does lions are real

Yeparipa..
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Stuffed animals.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
theshaderoom:

You are a daft creitnous fuuktard!

Where are the live lions, cretin?
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by ladenz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP angry. Mind yourself o. You don't know that Mega bytes are expensive?
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Nice concept.

Btw
Please the mod that banned me in the education section should kindly unban me.

I believe it is the post in French warranted the ban. I only quoted a french post wherein someone suggested a whatsapp group for French speaking nairalanders. I had added my number just in case the group sees the light of the day.

Now my post is hidden and I am banned without any notice or explanation. This is unfair. If you didn't understand what I wrote, there are better ways to go about it than banning me without notice.

I am unhappy with this development. I need to continue to air my views on that educative section.

Thanks.

Cc: Olawalebabs, fynestboi, Richiez

Sharrap.. هكسكو ثم‘بخم خخوثحي.

عترثممنضممكوثوسححميمي.

You deserved it .
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
who they wan deceive?
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Live lion wey no dey shift body/position?

I dey hear!
theshaderoom:
See more pictures here http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/omg-check-out-pictures-from-yemi-alade.html?m=1
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Godsate: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
rubberman:
where b dis abeg Yemi Aladaniel

Hi Impact Planet Opposite the Mountain of Fire and Miracle ministry, along Lagos Ibadan Exp. way, Magboro after Arepo.
Re: Yemi Alade's Shoot With A Live Lion (Photos) by Godsate: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jennifer89:
who they wan deceive?

Hi Impact Planet Opposite the Mountain of Fire and Miracle ministry, along Lagos Ibadan Exp. way, Magboro after Arepo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.