Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men (42005 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by NwekeUG(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Operatives (Graphic Photos/Video)

Star music producer, Don Jazzy and other Nigerian celebrities have reacted to a video of a taxi driver being pepper-strayed by security operatives at Lekki toll gate, IgbereTV reports.

The taxi driver was pepper-strayed by security operatives who attempted to force him into a Black Maria at Lekki Toll Gate following the ongoing #EndSARS protest memorial.

Though the security operatives did not state the man's crime, the taxi driver insisted on not entering the Black Maria as he’s not a thief. He was also heard saying that none of his “family members have entered such car” while being dragged by security operatives.

Don Jazzy who shared the video on his Instagram page, noted that authorities might come out tomorrow to dispute evidence of a man being pepper-sprayed directly in the eye.

Other celebrities like Timini Egbuson, Mr Macaroni, Zoro, OAP Dotun and many others reacted to the video.

Don Jazzy captioned the video;

"Tomorrow they will tell us no policeman sprayed pepper spray directly into a man’s eyes. #endsars @jidesanwoolu"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVQC1MRPuht/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1403543/don-jazzy-reacts-video-taxi-driver-pepper-sprayed-security-operatives-graphic-photos-video/

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by chatinent: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Police dem no know say na gun dey fear people, not even uniform or the country!

Well, I am available to write academic research assignments.

104 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Joromi1: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amateur police. Pepper spraying an unarmed civilian. Tueh!

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by helinues: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by doggedfighter(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
The confused clown above isn't worthy of being called a vegetable.

Policemen are beasts.

347 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by LookingForward: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crazy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nbotee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Very useless zonbs will still find an excuse for

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by iKingsley(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nna eeh!

It's well
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by VaselineCrew: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

I feel you, meanwhile we should have picked this one up too

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Asiri1991: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by GeneralPula: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
One thing I hardly see northern police do in the north..

E get as we south sides dey treat each other sha..

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Terrier99: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

What is your point?
That what they did to the man was right?
You say they are talking trash, no problem.

You can keep talking nonsense online but remember that Buhari protested and was also teargassed before he became President.

I hope that in the future, when your children ask you where you were during the anniversary of the Endsars protests, you can tell them you were busy defending Buhari and insulting the protesters.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
He should go and protest in his state . Lagos will protect Lagos..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by kereman1: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
NPF and their brutality. If any of ur family member is a police officer, don't cry too much when he/she is murdered.

NPF has extorted me of 50k before, I was so powerless to defend myself, just because my friend was driving a tinted SUV. I sat in front with another passenger at d back.
The officers sighted us and double cross us with their Hilux, asked for vehicle paper which my guy showed them, they ask y d glass was tinted, we said it was follow come, na so officer begin harass us for bank road owerri, my guy(driver) smartly gave the car key to the other passenger, for him to disembark with.
After harassing us, they bundled us(me and driver) into the car, oya start motor make we go station, no key, u wan try beating.

The matter long abeg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by obembet(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
I don't pity police

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Jogool97(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
He's an Uber driver not taxi driver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by akinmusi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Such is life of an average policeman
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by visijo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Most Nigerian men looks financially stable until its time to do you a FAVOR.��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by iamyemiakins(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
E be like say na to deploy all these Nigerian Policemen go Afghanistan o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by jojo1415: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Useless set of things in uniform kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Risingblue008(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
D
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by DSC7: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Frank Mba see ur life outside embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Bigchristo: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

shut up your mouth must everybody come out? You for go drag Burna Boy Na make him give you beating of your life

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by PotatoSalad(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
chatinent:
Police dem no know say na gun dey fear people, not even uniform or the country!
Na just gun bro. That guy go beat those men blue black if dem square am man to man.
Na gun make female soldier slap man twice her size and commanded him to smile while he was being harassed. Somebody that can throw her away like empty RC Cola bottle.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Generalwoodz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
...Lia Mohammed won't see this one oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by WibusJaga: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021

Sheer Police Brutality.
Police is your friend indeed. Terrorists!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by DropsMic(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
One thing I hardly see northern police do in the north..
E get as we south sides dey treat each other sha..

Southerners matter no be here. Hate, Jealousy, illogical wickedness na wetin them dey really good at

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Haywhymido(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
The senile man will soon be out of power, we will have our democracy back and nemesis will be visited on him. Most esp. with the insurgency in the north, nemesis will consume him trust me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Rebuke: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Samiah33(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Memphitz357: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
This government are using us to play Squid game. They don't really care about us, they're all about themselves. I keep wondering if they've ever thought about life after Aso Rock. Na Femi Adeshina I pity pass

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.