Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? (21346 Views)

Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / Lucifer TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by adexsimply(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Game of thrones
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Vivipop(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by mosho2good: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
BBA I go Bleep tire

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by khalhokage(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by cdaboss: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brooklyn nine nine
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by UjSizzle(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Game of Thrones.
At the Wall with the nights watch grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by KayTash(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'd go for ORIGINALS.
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by rosieflower2(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Empire
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
BBA Big Brother Africa!!!
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by brainpower(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Californication or two and a half men or Suits
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Isiterere(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
WINDECK or WWE

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by HyDef(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Give me Scorpion. grin

Or Avatar!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by outlaw90p(f): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will choose NCIS or CSI
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
UjSizzle:
Game of Thrones.
All those men……only you.

Pervert!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by kibzz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mine would be

Dating Nak.ed ..

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by illuminaty(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
mccoy47:
I'll chose Dirty, Sexy, money...

I wanna be a Darling heir sooooo freakinnng bad!
.....boss,is dirty sexy money still airing afta season 1?
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Elxandre:

Na your type zombie dey bite for first episode cheesy

I would choose Breaking Bad!
I need to teach Skyler White how to be loyal in her next life. grin
Hank would hear It from me too....

I'd like to marry Khalessi in GoT too wink , but I just have to deal with Skyler first grin

Lalasticlala Seun Mukina2 Ishilove etc
Come and see this interesting topic o.

Well done!
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by IBBG(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
The big bang theory. I would enjoy myself with Sheldon Cooper and Howard Wolowatz. Those guys crack me up real gud.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Israelsaidu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Desperate house wives..... And Naruto buh would like to come with rinnegan
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by vindisick: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
healthyarena:
Keeping up with the kardashians nko? Guys would want that
no guy would want that. is a girl thing

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
fresh prince of bel air

i see you jeffery, now go wash the toilet

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Delegate(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Legend of the seeker, Empire, izombie it just get intense episode after episode
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by niggi4life(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Africa Magic Yoruba

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by sukkot: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
oyb:

i see you jeffery, now go wash the toilet
grin grin
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by RiffRaff: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Privileged.
O.C (Orange County)
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by ayus7(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
'HOUSE' all d way...

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by vindisick: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
UjSizzle:
Game of Thrones.
night watch! remember the night watchers are all men, that means you will be the only female there and you know two things are bound to happen
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by ideyhere(f): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Elxandre:
Na your type zombie dey bite for first episode cheesy
Chai!!! Why evulz grin grin grin Lmao
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by Wizprodigy: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
You guys are just been unfair. I will go for CHISOM THE RICE SELLER

3 Likes

Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by mojounited(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Supernatural I'd love to go ghost bursting with the Winchester boys cheesy

Or The Originals, but these ones are loose cannons...
Re: If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? by theunnamed: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
The Vampire Diaries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija All-Stars: Mercy Eke Will Enter Final ‘Without Stress’ - Deji / AMAA 2013 Full List Of Winners / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.